PnP: LB+LC = garg?

DeletedUser

lol congrats on taking cities from our new recruits from JUC that were in the heart of your territory (O57, check your map). You must be very proud! lol

All I will say is that this game has become a lot more interesting and I thank you for that. It is now a challenge! Next time I will actually try to take your cities :D

Try to throw in some praise for your enemy every now and then instead of flaming on... the only one that has said something positive about Spartiates is sovietspartan. I have given credit where credit is due in-game. Try to do the same every now and again.

DeletedUser

lol I'm giving positive only that players who deserve it ;) . its not news for u that I will not tell any positive about u or about any1 who I don't respect after I saw ur posts in ur forums. so don't wait from me any positive posts or messages , I'm can say positive only that players who I respect and I don't ask respect from any of them who hasn't got my respect .

DeletedUser

lol I'm giving positive only that players who deserve it ;) . its not news for u that I will not tell any positive about u or about any1 who I don't respect after I saw ur posts in ur forums. so don't wait from me any positive posts or messages , I'm can say positive only that players who I respect and I don't ask respect from any of them who hasn't got my respect .

Great, thank you for blessing us with another comment that makes absolutely no sense. Congratulations. My comment about respect was not directed at you. Clearly I don't have respect for you or the likes of OA who use manipulation and deceit to gain advantage over their enemy. It shows character or lack of it and I don't like to associate with people like you.

My comment was directed to players in your alliances that I still respect and have shown good character throughout the flaming.

DeletedUser

Great, thank you for blessing us with another comment that makes absolutely no sense. Congratulations. My comment about respect was not directed at you. Clearly I don't have respect for you or the likes of OA who use manipulation and deceit to gain advantage over their enemy. It shows character or lack of it and I don't like to associate with people like you.

My comment was directed to players in your alliances that I still respect and have shown good character throughout the flaming.

but I don't see anything about respect in this post

lol congrats on taking cities from our new recruits from JUC that were in the heart of your territory (O57, check your map). You must be very proud! lol

All I will say is that this game has become a lot more interesting and I thank you for that. It is now a challenge! Next time I will actually try to take your cities :D

Try to throw in some praise for your enemy every now and then instead of flaming on... the only one that has said something positive about Spartiates is sovietspartan. I have given credit where credit is due in-game. Try to do the same every now and again.

u just asked to talk positive and I said I'm talking positive only with them who I respect ;) . yes I don't like it too , to talk back of others on ur forum and nothing say to that person , its not my type of character as u say :) hehe I saw who wanted to manipulate with members after zordas messages to ex-PG members . it was nice try , but they r more loyal to their friends than U or Zordas. its nice that they still have some respect of u , don't talk that u were posting same thing on forum what u were saying to them in PM's .

DeletedUser10984

yes lokpredator, Sparts are a good alliance there is no denying that. I know many good players in many alliances that are red and there are many other players I respect. But you talk of respect all the time but in order to gain the respect of your opponent, you must first show yourself worthy of such respect.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*ignores dambo* :D

Scotty and sacmaster, please do not lecture me about respect and taking my own advice. I have clearly said multiple times WHY I don't respect certain players and that is my opinion. I am not forcing it on you. It's apparent certain things are beyond you and that's normal. You can't possibly know every discussion I've had with OA and dambo. They have been deceitful and manipulative and very straightforward about it. If you would like to know more, message me in-game and I am more than happy to go into the details with you.

Again, sacmaster, I am not on here pleading you for respect. If you've had encounters with me in-game, you could be the judge of that. Why such negativity and enthusiasm to get on here and immediately say something against me? Do you not agree that we should respect our enemies?

DeletedUser10984

*ignores dambo* :D

Scotty and sacmaster, please do not lecture me about respect and taking my own advice. I have clearly said multiple times WHY I don't respect certain players and that is my opinion. I am not forcing it on you. It's apparent certain things are beyond you and that's normal. You can't possibly know every discussion I've had with OA and dambo. They have been deceitful and manipulative and very straightforward about it. If you would like to know more, message me in-game and I am more than happy to go into the details with you.

Again, sacmaster, I am not on here pleading you for respect. If you've had encounters with me in-game, you could be the judge of that. Why such negativity and enthusiasm to get on here and immediately say something against me? Do you not agree that we should respect our enemies?

I respect those who show themselves worthy of my respect, either by their gaming skills or their skill with words.

Friend or enemy it matters little. Respect is earned.

DeletedUser

I respect those who show themselves worthy of my respect, either by their gaming skills or their skill with words.

Friend or enemy it matters little. Respect is earned.

Hmmm, I remember you flaming me in PMs and immediately C/P on to skype. Do you consider yourself worthy of respect?

DeletedUser

Very cat like if you know I mean(starts with a P). What was your reasoning for jumping on board with the biggest alliance in Zeta? I sure you guys have some noble excuse but the truth is you don't want to be on the side that's perceived to be the underdog. I wonder who will be next if DCS and SP wipe us out? Could be you guys. The biggest difference between us and you is we're not afraid to fight against the #1 alliance and won't let them push us around. We knew what we were getting into when this started and we'll keep fighting until it's over.

They weren't the top alliance when they were warring with uNmEeK now were they?

"Jumping on board"... no, they are actually our oldest ally. We've been with them since nearly the creation of SF. You think we've only recently "jumped on board" with them? No. It's only recently that we've been called 'minions' of DCS. We were never actually called that until you were trying to find reasons for DCS beating you.

As for DCS wiping us out after they're done with you... maybe. But why should be just assume that our longest standing ally will turn on us at first chance? That's seems somewhat paranoid to me. Sure, maybe you're not afraid to fight the #1 alliance - but you have a reason to. We do not. Simply because everyone else seems to be fighting DCS, means that we should too? I don't quite see the logic in that.

DeletedUser10984

Hmmm, I remember you flaming me in PMs and immediately C/P on to skype. Do you consider yourself worthy of respect?
1. The flaming was on both sides and I enjoyed it just because you dug yourself deeper holes.

2. and yes I found it funny enough to show to friends.

3. I care not if you respect me or not it comes down to meaning nothing when the fight is what I play for :pro:

DeletedUser

"Jumping on board"... no, they are actually our oldest ally. We've been with them since nearly the creation of SF. You think we've only recently "jumped on board" with them? No. It's only recently that we've been called 'minions' of DCS. We were never actually called that until you were trying to find reasons for DCS beating you.

As for DCS wiping us out after they're done with you... maybe. But why should be just assume that our longest standing ally will turn on us at first chance? That's seems somewhat paranoid to me. Sure, maybe you're not afraid to fight the #1 alliance - but you have a reason to. We do not. Simply because everyone else seems to be fighting DCS, means that we should too? I don't quite see the logic in that.

You turned on us in a heartbeat, however I am the one labeled as deceitful through all of this; you have to laugh.

DeletedUser

Well what is the reason for attacking us? You have no reason. Nothing happened between our alliances to justify you joining the war on their side.

It's not paranoia as that wouldn't affect me because I'd be defeated along with NSPG. It's common sense. DCS and SP will look for any reason to get into a war with you. You'd be the first target barring a bunch of alliances merging to stand up to them. We had no reason to be afraid of DCS either until their little brother alliance decided to pick a fight knowing that DCS would bail them out. Be realistic about it and use common sense and you'll see that they will need another target if they wipe us out. By joining them you think it'll help your chances of not being next but they aren't gonna attack weaker alliances. They will take out the only alliances that that can do damage to them and that would include you guys.

DeletedUser

You turned on us in a heartbeat, however I am the one labeled as deceitful through all of this; you have to laugh.

Yes, we did turn on you. I don't know how you and your alliance viewed it, but the majority of our members never wanted a NAP/pact in the first place.

Go look up the Collectors alliance. You may notice some of those members are previous SF members. They left SF because they were bored. The only guys in that area there were to fight was NSPG. An example: Alan P. Message him, ask him why he left, and ask him how much and for how long he wanted that pact with you gone. I'm sure I can find threads for that sole purpose buried in our archives.

So yes, we turned on you. Those members were bored. This was a chance to share Ops with an ally. Because a vast number of those in SF didn't want a pact with NSPG in the first place, why keep it? The pros out numbered the cons.

And just for the record... Have I ever called you deceitful? No. I haven't. In fact, I think this is really only my second or third post directed at you, or NSPG leadership for that matter. I try to post here (in Zeta forums) where SF is involved. Otherwise, I keep my peace.

Well what is the reason for attacking us? You have no reason. Nothing happened between our alliances to justify you joining the war on their side.

It's not paranoia as that wouldn't affect me because I'd be defeated along with NSPG. It's common sense. DCS and SP will look for any reason to get into a war with you. You'd be the first target barring a bunch of alliances merging to stand up to them. We had no reason to be afraid of DCS either until their little brother alliance decided to pick a fight knowing that DCS would bail them out. Be realistic about it and use common sense and you'll see that they will need another target if they wipe us out. By joining them you think it'll help your chances of not being next but they aren't gonna attack weaker alliances. They will take out the only alliances that that can do damage to them and that would include you guys.

Reasons for attacking you - my above comments should answer that.

So are you saying that we should decide what we are to do based on the fact that allies might turn on us? Well then what's the point of having them as allies?

DeletedUser

*I hope you enjoy a long read! :)*

Kelptic, arguing with them will yield nothing.. they are so single-minded, repeating the same things over and over again, making accusations they cannot support and above all trying to pretend they are the victims. HILARIOUS!

PnPs after PnPs have been created about what happened. The casual reader can decide for themselves who brings forth the most valid arguments.

Concerning NSPG and OA, Zordas and I were in constant communication with him throughout our pact (almost a year long pact of mutual respect, or so we thought). I say deceitful because you, OA, were blatantly lying to our faces when saying you wanted peace and to resolve the "issue" with your trainer, etc etc. To every "issue" we gave a solution, because we wanted to work towards bettering our relations. Clearly you did not see it the same way.

When NSPG trainers declared war on Spartiates, we did not do the same back. What did we do? We continued talks with OA and SwordSong (a great guy I hold much respect for - second in command at the time) to keep relations positive. Spartiates accepted a ceasefire and blocked all claims on NSPG trainers, at which point NSPG trainers continued attacks. A day later NSPG declared war on us! LOL even though it seemed the "issue" was resolved... conclusion? OA was deceitful. He led us on to believing that we were indeed working towards a solution when in fact they were planning against us the whole time. Lowe and behold, as soon as they dissolved the pact mass attacks commenced against Spartiates.

On another note, you guys use "respect" a little too loosely it seems.

Also, I wanted to point out, just in case everyone was wondering... when the war with NSPG/LB is over (who knows when), Spartiates will immediately turn on SF/DCS, dissolve our pact and commence our HUGE OP we have been planning for a year now against our "allies." Just sayin...

:D

DeletedUser

1. The flaming was on both sides and I enjoyed it just because you dug yourself deeper holes.

2. and yes I found it funny enough to show to friends.

3. I care not if you respect me or not it comes down to meaning nothing when the fight is what I play for :pro:

Hypocrite...And here he comes and speaks of respect for his enemies?ccc....

Trying to turn our allies on us?That is the best thing you got now that we are kicking your ***? :D

You think we are looking for reasons to war with SF?Why should we look for reasons if we are such deceitful as you think we are?Why would we even bother?We could easily carry the weight of war with them along with all others we are fighting..But you see there are terms such as friendship and loyalty.That is what we and SF have.Something you probably don't know what means since your biggest ally is LC with who you were fighting with hatred only recently..

It seems you already see yourself as whiped out?Well if you have that low opinion of your alliance why would anyone else have better?I am sure there will be much more alliances to fight,even if we whipe you out completely,that are no SF nor Sp.So don't you worry so much about SF...:p

And why they need justification for joining us in the war with you?They felt bored and decided they need targets and war to amuse their players.Isn't that why NSPG started war with us?Your guys have said that on this forum.Wasn't that the main reason besides of the one where you want to bring light into the world and free Zeta from its evil masters DCS? :D

Also, I wanted to point out, just in case everyone was wondering... when the war with NSPG/LB is over (who knows when), Spartiates will immediately turn on SF/DCS, dissolve our pact and commence our HUGE OP we have been planning for a year now against our "allies." Just sayin...

No lok we are planning a huge operation against you.So when we finish off these two we will jump on you straight forward.We shall see who will attack first...:p

DeletedUser10984

He brought up something from last year.

Have I matured since then? I like to think so. I no longer stoop to my opponents level.

DeletedUser

He brought up something from last year.

Have I matured since then? I like to think so. I no longer stoop to my opponents level.

That is good for you...;) I hope you have matured although admitting is part of being more mature so you are on good path...;)

DeletedUser

Trying to turn our allies on us?That is the best thing you got now that we are kicking your ***? :D

You think we are looking for reasons to war with SF?Why should we look for reasons if we are such deceitful as you think we are?Why would we even bother?We could easily carry the weight of war with them along with all others we are fighting..But you see there are terms such as friendship and loyalty.That is what we and SF have.Something you probably don't know what means since your biggest ally is LC with who you were fighting with hatred only recently..

It seems you already see yourself as whiped out?Well if you have that low opinion of your alliance why would anyone else have better?I am sure there will be much more alliances to fight,even if we whipe you out completely,that are no SF nor Sp.So don't you worry so much about SF...:p

And why they need justification for joining us in the war with you?They felt bored and decided they need targets and war to amuse their players.Isn't that why NSPG started war with us?Your guys have said that on this forum.Wasn't that the main reason besides of the one where you want to bring light into the world and free Zeta from its evil masters DCS? :D

No lok we are planning a huge operation against you.So when we finish off these two we will jump on you straight forward.We shall see who will attack first...:p
I'm not thinking we're wiped out at all. I still play everyday, why would I bother if I thought this thing was over? I don't plan on ever being in any alliance other than NSPG. I'm speculating at what would happen if NSPG is wiped out.

You guys are so unrealistic it's funny, you really believe that DCS isn't going to go to war with one of you "IF"(notice the capitals and the quotes around it) we are buried. So I guess Zeta will become simcity with all the top alliances at peace? When has that ever been the case in Zeta? Yeah right, your really just helping your inevitable demise by joining the side with the advantage. I'm not expecting to sway anyone's view in SF. I'm just pointing out their less than intellectual move in helping DCS and what the outcome would be if they pull it off.

DeletedUser

Okay, maybe because what I said earlier had no affect, I'll take a different angle.

You're right, "MAYBE" our pact with DCS will become of no longer use to them "IN THE FUTURE"(notice the capital letters and quotations around it). But, as of now, both us and DCS are benefitting from it, therefore, we shall act accordingly.