Durrforcewhat!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9465

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/853/figam.png/
figam.png

6 revolts in couple of hours hahah what a joke, Figjamjt(no.2 in ocean), and your attacks were pathetic, we already planned to quit the world before you guys attacked. your attacks were just as pathetic as when you guys were failing to take a city from independants II and giving them almost 500kbp plus a day. Until we intervened, ofcourse. :)

So you planned to quit the world before our attacks? Then can you explain this message you sent to rurli today?

Fimbus today at 4:12 PM
Lets stop these oppressors, you have stood your ground for so long, lets not give in now, We have to stand up and make a stand against these vile scum. Lets unite and ride to war together,
Fimbus today at 4:05 PM
Hey we''ve never spoke before, but ive been talking to prometheus x for a week or so, and i'd like to to know whether you would like to pact with us or even merge... let me know your thoughts.

It seems to me that you were rather determined to save the Theta world of the "vile scum" that in your opinion is AX. Not to mention that you were asking help from the same guy you accused me I was trying to recruit. I was and I still am interested because he is a great and honorable fighter and he has guts. Unlike you!

Lolwut. You were fighting them for about 7 months. We were fighting them for a month. 30+ cities taken. Imagine if it actually continued.

Ohh, and that is why Robbyn that you asked for OUR help against them?? Even though you're so mighty and strong. (sarcasm;for those minds that cannot comprehend)

You make me laugh... Me asking for your help? Ask The GrepoGod what opinion on your alliance I've always had. For your information, I run Alliance X and Alliance X never had a pact with DurrrForceOne. You had a pact with Academy X and I was not at all thrilled about it. Your help... lol. I'll give you this: you are the ones that hit restart faster than any others. So you are champions at something, indeed!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So you planned to quit the world before our attacks? Then can you explain this message you sent to rurli today?

Fimbus today at 4:12 PM
Lets stop these oppressors, you have stood your ground for so long, lets not give in now, We have to stand up and make a stand against these vile scum. Lets unite and ride to war together,
Fimbus today at 4:05 PM
Hey we''ve never spoke before, but ive been talking to prometheus x for a week or so, and i'd like to to know whether you would like to pact with us or even merge... let me know your thoughts.

It seems to me that you were rather determined to save the Theta world of the "vile scum" that in your opinion is AX. Not to mention that you were asking help from the same guy you accused me I was trying to recruit. I was and I still am interested because he is a great and honorable fighter and he has guts. Unlike you!

It was never about guts. Our alliance collapsed long before you declared war and we were contemplating on quitting way before. We proven in the past that we do not fear war.

As for that message, we cannot deny it was a desperate attempt to gain replacements to our banned/inactive players and continue to play. As you can see it failed and we carried out our original plan of quitting.

Now please stop posting here and continue to play the game. We are of the past now. Thank you.

DeletedUser

could you clarify how you guys finished on top? cmon...seriously....are you throwing out statements just to make yourself happy? I think these kinds of comments are normally made by ank....

dont involve me in between..

just like i said, i never start an argument.. its always you or someone else from AX just like now..

DeletedUser

You could easily take the 30 cities so fast as we had already crippled the independent's defence. The first hitters always face the huge defence the enemy has. You guys shouldn't brag about taking like 30 cities when the indeps were getting mopped up...

DeletedUser

I read this all and now i feel bad i didnt join in the argument but I really really wanted to do this RAGE QUITTERS!!!!
RAGE QUITTERS!
QUITTING OF RAGE LADS!

DeletedUser11927

dont involve me in between..

just like i said, i never start an argument.. its always you or someone else from AX just like now..

just remember this when you call out somebody out of nowhere next time.....

but it was certainly a chuckle for me doing it back to you..... how's the penguins in your part of the world?

DeletedUser

yeah really interesting answer u didnt reply my question tho ?did you check grepo stats?

All the games come to an end mate , and we finished the game on TOP

WE CAME
WE SAW
WE CONQUER

it went like this

WE CAME
WE SAW
WE CONQUER
WE RAN AWAY LIKE LITTLE GIRLS

Dang look at all those Ghost Cities in ocean 76 i think AX just got a new ocean :p

DeletedUser

just remember this when you call out somebody out of nowhere next time.....

but it was certainly a chuckle for me doing it back to you..... how's the penguins in your part of the world?

well, it seems that you dont know georraphy either.. i am in north where there are no penguins..

moreover you dont check the players too.. i am having cities in O 53- 54 border and also a city in O 54.. so you could say i am in center, just one ocean away from core..

DeletedUser

GGM, it was already our ocean to start with in a way.. Just that a bunch of previously almost unknow ppl joined up, and we asked them to help us mop up the indeps 2. They took the ghosts and indeps while under our 'protection', then they went against us. To be honest, we were also kinda suspicious of them (and wanted a new war). The suddenly surprised us, taking a few cities from a AcX guy, but then we retaliated and they all suddenly quit...

DeletedUser11927

well, it seems that you dont know georraphy either.. i am in north where there are no penguins..

moreover you dont check the players too.. i am having cities in O 53- 54 border and also a city in O 54.. so you could say i am in center, just one ocean away from core..

no actually I don't check players...... I just like to sim and have fun relaxing in my own little la la world of 056..... but I am glad you are coming closer to the front..... I am sure you will have a lot of people here waiting to say hi to you....

DeletedUser

no actually I don't check players...... I just like to sim and have fun relaxing in my own little la la world of 056..... but I am glad you are coming closer to the front..... I am sure you will have a lot of people here waiting to say hi to you....

i know you sit in O 56 and celebrate city festivals in your cities and build berimes.. you also should have some fun buddy.. lol

and please donot start argument on this topic now.. this is durrrforce topic..

if you wish to, JFL- AX topic is already there..

DeletedUser

I like how Ankimagine says things to start arguments and then says "Don't start an argument" Very funny.

Have to say that i though Durrrforce looked like it could really rise up as a strong power but that obviously was wrong, kind of dissapointing because its been the same old same old for a while now.

DeletedUser11927

i know you sit in O 56 and celebrate city festivals in your cities and build berimes.. you also should have some fun buddy.. lol

you are always free to attack me if you think I am not having enough fun..... :)

DeletedUser

watch out, some of the jfl swordsmen nukes can cause irreparable damage!! All your soldiers will die laughing from the attacks...

DeletedUser8790

I am not sure about HU, But I like city festivals and biremes, I also like theatre's I have probably 30-40 different plays running as I type, You should drop by and check them out! Although the city supposed to be showing spiderman has a small delay...

DeletedUser

I like how Ankimagine says things to start arguments and then says "Don't start an argument" Very funny.

Have to say that i though Durrrforce looked like it could really rise up as a strong power but that obviously was wrong, kind of dissapointing because its been the same old same old for a while now.

lol.. could you prove it??

Status
Not open for further replies.