Durrforcewhat!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well it depends,If its a player 10 times tyou size and their just be annoying or someone yourr sizeeee

DeletedUser11927

probably you killed.. must have been grepogod support.. but that doesnt count you wall..

Thankfully I care more about my alliance members than my wall tally. That's what makes me a TEAM player.....

DeletedUser

so after long war wit Independent Armed Forces...AX join up....durrr finally hit the reset n collapse...thats great news for us(IAF)...

It was never about guts. Our alliance collapsed long before you declared war and we were contemplating on quitting way before. We proven in the past that we do not fear war.

As for that message, we cannot deny it was a desperate attempt to gain replacements to our banned/inactive players and continue to play. As you can see it failed and we carried out our original plan of quitting.

Now please stop posting here and continue to play the game. We are of the past now. Thank you.

p/s-i dont buy that crap euro...thank god u resetting the game..if not i hunted u to the grave...duurrr desperate tactics(hit the reset button) shows they hv no guts...after attcks n conquer cities n when other retaliate ur alliance quit??hahaha..what kind of tactic is that??!!such a Coward manner!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

3 inactives +2 banned oout of our 8 top members do the maths ...
While you sneaky try to recruit our Ex enemies that We helped you to take most of them out

Edit:Btw before we quited we have revolted more cities of your than you guys

Nuff said
Dont expect any of you guys to believe anything we say, because you dont understand us and never will, so no point arguing :p
goodluck to you all
~Greps

DeletedUser11927

Nuff said
Dont expect any of you guys to believe anything we say, because you dont understand us and never will, so no point arguing :p
goodluck to you all
~Greps

heheheh.... I have to admit, you guys had a very interesting strategy with the reset button....classy...

Status
Not open for further replies.