Durrforcewhat!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8790

Uh, can someone explain what happened to these guys, They all quit? Is this the biggest collapse ever!?

DeletedUser9465

Something like this Call. They've sneakily attacked one Academy X member this morning taking some 5 or 6 of his cities, then Alliance X declared war on them and send a lot of attacks on their cities, revolted dozens and they just cracked under pressure and hit restart. Their alliance collapsed: only one active member was still around when I last checked, 2 or 3 inactives and 2 that are banned. All this in less than one day. Lame and coward....

DeletedUser

Something like this Call. They've sneakily attacked one Academy X member this morning taking some 5 or 6 of his cities, then Alliance X declared war on them and send a lot of attacks on their cities, revolted dozens and they just cracked under pressure and hit restart. Their alliance collapsed: only one active member was still around when I last checked, 2 or 3 inactives and 2 that are banned. All this in less than one day. Lame and coward....

3 inactives +2 banned oout of our 8 top members do the maths ...
While you sneaky try to recruit our Ex enemies that We helped you to take most of them out

Edit:Btw before we quited we have revolted more cities of your than you guys

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8790

While you sneaky try to recruit our Ex enemies that We helped you to take most of them out

OK, so you quit then? can you rename your alliance to the lemmings, since you have all jumped into the sea, Interesting tactic, I do not understand it but such is life

DeletedUser9465

Why didn't you do the math before attacking Academy X? You thought we will just ignore your transgressions? About your help... hmm... Don't make me laugh! You just saw an opportunity to take some cities for yourself and you joined the war. About the enemies you are talking about, I admit I would love to have them as my mates. They are great and honorable fighters . Unlike others...

DeletedUser

Why didn't you do the math before attacking Academy X? You thought we will just ignore your transgressions? About your help... hmm... Don't make me laugh! You just saw an opportunity to take some cities for yourself and you joined the war. About the enemies you are talking about, I admit I would love to have them as my mates. They are great and honorable fighters . Unlike others...

Lololololol Tell me how many cities you got from them before we helped you, go check grepo stats and cry lil girl
We were running a score like 25-0 without ur help ;)

DeletedUser11927

yes, you probably did revolt more cities than us. Good job! I am sure we could have caught up with you if you guys didn't hit reset, quit within a day of the war..... nevertheless good job! you guys earned it!

DeletedUser9465

The little crying girl is you my friend. Or you forgot you just hit restart? Brave action, I must admit.... Lol

DeletedUser11927

Lololololol Tell me how many cities you got from them before we helped you, go check grepo stats and cry lil girl
We were running a score like 25-0 without ur help ;)

And all gone to waste now.....

DeletedUser

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/853/figam.png/
figam.png

6 revolts in couple of hours hahah what a joke, Figjamjt(no.2 in ocean), and your attacks were pathetic, we already planned to quit the world before you guys attacked. your attacks were just as pathetic as when you guys were failing to take a city from independants II and giving them almost 500kbp plus a day. Until we intervened, ofcourse. :)

DeletedUser8790

yeah really interesting answer u didnt reply my question tho ?did you check grepo stats?

All the games come to an end mate , and we finished the game on TOP

WE CAME
WE SAW
WE CONQUER

On top of what? I cannot say I know much about this area, I just moved a city here a few days ago, but what a strange way to end I'd say, I guess one man's punch is another man's poison, I'll give myself due credit though, I understand, you saw me moving into the area and realized the writing on the wall. Insert all dubious responses now......

DeletedUser

On top of what? I cannot say I know much about this area, I just moved a city here a few days ago, but what a strange way to end I'd say, I guess one man's punch is another man's poison, I'll give myself due credit though, I understand, you saw me moving into the area and realized the writing on the wall. Insert all dubious responses now......

Ι really dont even know who the devil are you?

DeletedUser11927

WE CAME
WE SAW
WE CONQUER

could you clarify how you guys finished on top? cmon...seriously....are you throwing out statements just to make yourself happy? I think these kinds of comments are normally made by ank....

DeletedUser9465

yeah really interesting answer u didnt reply my question tho ?did you check grepo stats?

WE CAME
WE SAW
WE CONQUER

Just to humor you! Alliance X and Academy X took 169 cities from The Independents II, 44 from The Independents (the name of the same alliance before they reformed) and 8 from Serbian fighters, the alliance that the active ex-Independents founded some short time ago. This means 221 cities taken by X family compared to yours 25 or something like that. Indeed, you had a great contribution to this war! And of course, you decided to quit before you attacked AcX, I'm sure... You are pathetic, cowards and, forgive me if I say it, not very bright.

DeletedUser

Just a quick word from me, don't want to get in the way too much. Could we please refrain from using personal insults and profanity (even if it is censored) please...

Thanks guys :) Don't say I didn't warn you.

DeletedUser

Lolwut. You were fighting them for about 7 months. We were fighting them for a month. 30+ cities taken. Imagine if it actually continued.

Ohh, and that is why Robbyn that you asked for OUR help against them?? Even though you're so mighty and strong. (sarcasm;for those minds that cannot comprehend)

DeletedUser8790

could you clarify how you guys finished on top? cmon...seriously....are you throwing out statements just to make yourself happy? I think these kinds of comments are normally made by ank....

HU, I figured it out, Read their profile, They were at one time #1 in Ocean 76, That makes them champions! it has about as much weight as me being #1 in ocean 59 or you being # 1 in Ocean 56, But Champions none the less, I award them one Dewey award for making such a "brave choice"

DeletedUser11927

HU, I figured it out, Read their profile, They were at one time #1 in Ocean 76, That makes them champions! it has about as much weight as me being #1 in ocean 59 or you being # 1 in Ocean 56, But Champions none the less, I award them one Dewey award for making such a "brave choice"

aye!...I second that!.....

Status
Not open for further replies.