The Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

Sleazebag is pretty close. They will be right in there with the Huns when they come calling on SME soon enough. Sadly that alliance is in big trouble and will need to pull off something drastic to stay alive.

DeletedUser

SME has a long, long history of pulling through tough times. I've witnessed them first hand, and even as a member long, long ago.

You've got my money on making it through.

DeletedUser

True they do, but this time they are fighting at all sides .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The holes are less important than you think they are.

People look at numbers and make decisions far too quickly. The core players are alive and well, and that is what matters.

DeletedUser

LOL u r all so funny, I have never been a sim player and never will be Im in the top 30 on attacking bp, but and ranked almost 400 on def bp, (because you chumps are to scared to attack) I didnt leave SME cause of the harbs, I also thought about joining the Harbs. But I looked at the strong attackers in the game and well that is the Huns. Oh yeah I would like to see any 4 members from any alliance in this game take on an entire alliance by themselves and lose no cities, because thats what me and my 3 buds did. talk is cheap, and that is what u guys are

who helped me? who sent me support? who helped me conquer? No of you guys did, so why would I continue to support you guys and recieve nothing in return?

talk talk talk, lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You couldnt have put all of that in the one comment?

You wouldnt have gotten into Harbs if you had begged them. They let you live the last time only because you plead to their allies to get them off your backs and then started a war with them that you couldnt win and ran when the tides turned.

You attack people all the time, who are you attacking now? Some 40K player in a training alliance? Hell we can all rack up BP like that, its like a high school senior kicking kindergartners in the face. Attack a player with real size and skill, put yourself in a situation where the odds arent ridiculously stacked in your favor and see how you perform then.
Oh wait you did, then you ran to the Huns to.......yeah, ridiculously stack the odds in your favor.

DeletedUser

Vern. I'mm pretty sure i remember mass mails getting sent out everytime there was a attack on you for support and favors. I'm also pretty sure that after these mails followed a thank you mail for all the support received and city was saved ? Forgive me if im wrong but im sure thats what i remember. take on a whole alliance by your self ? what alliance was that then ? because i see reports of alot of other players attacking the ones we are at war with and they get support.

DeletedUser

hmmm pity my post got deleted. it was a good summarization of vern's posts though ;)

DeletedUser

lol, the harbs would have let me in, what 40k person are u talking about that i have been attacking? oh yeah and I did get help in the form of god powers big deal, and attackers you call yourselves yeah right you guys never attacked the enemy, and didnt support either, I revieved support to 1 of my cities by alot of members, but it didnt stay there long

DeletedUser

SME has a long, long history of pulling through tough times. I've witnessed them first hand, and even as a member long, long ago.

You've got my money on making it through.

Time to get your wallet out I think? They appear to have gone!

DeletedUser

Yeah, I'll do it:

Top 12:
Huns and her allies minus 3, maybe 4 other alliances.

Done.

DeletedUser

Fine I will do it then, but I am biased.......

1. Harbingers (just makes sense but so many recruits who knows)
2. Huns (maybe too huge to grow without more recruiting)
3. IoA (look what BN did with a training alliance and you will agree)
4. EoTD (Hold off the Huns that long and youll rank higher too)
5 DoA ( very spread out, not really as strong as points indicate)
6. Black (no matter what people say about them, but new leader must perform)
7. Off Topic Crusaders (constantly underrated)
8. Scorpion Cataphracts (some very nice new additions)
9. Relentless (hovering near neutrality is not so impressive)
10. Legion of Light (8 people, everybody wants to kill them, they're still alive)
11. Olive Tree (12 is too many for this list)
12. Region of Ducks (remember I said it, they will be a factor)

DeletedUser

If you guys don't stay on topic Ill just start deleting all the off topic posts, if you want to argue do it in a different thread this thread is intended to discuss the top 12 alliances.

DeletedUser

V1's ON topic post

1 Disciples of Ares ----------> 30701890
2 The Huns ----------------> 30220779
3 Harbingers ----------------> 23215558
4 Black ----------------------> 17837470
5 Relentless -----------------> 15683335
6 Eaters of the Dead ------> 14448568
7 Initiates of Ares ------------> 13735523
8 Ionian Legions ------------> 9559817
9 SG-Elites ------------------> 8091993
10 Off Topic Crusaders --------> 7893346
11 Scorpion Cataphracts ---------> 5226665
12 Asylum --------------------> 4815647

No comment as of yet, just didn't think top twelve above was very recent, check out those IL guys huh. Hard work and skill pay off and stay steady. ;)

DeletedUser

1 Disciples of Ares - Very closely allied with the huns, completely own the east.
2 The Huns - Very strong with most core players in delta, but fighting lots of wars at once
3 Harbingers- Very well organized, fighting the huns with the anti hun coalition.
4 Black - Not heard of very much. (or that might be just me)
5 Relentless I am in relentless so i cannot comment. i will just say we are nuetral.
6 Eaters of the Dead- seems to be getting their *** whooped by the huns, but some big players in 0-23 have left.
7 Initiates of Ares- Could be one of the best training alliances in this game. Badnight is an extraordinary leader.
8 Ionian Legions- have not heard much from them, I am pretty sure they are closely allied to the Pro-Hun side.
9 SG-Elites- seems to be falling apart. Also fighting the Huns.
10 Off Topic Crusaders- Has some good players but not really involved in the Hun war.
11 Scorpion Cataphracts- has some great players and potential.
12 Asylum- Asylum is an extremely skilled alliance. Not to be underestimated
--------------------------------------

Just my view... :)

DeletedUser

1The Huns - A great alliance, has a presence in North Delta, and controls the core.
2 Disciples of Ares - Controls the east, proved their strength with their relatively quick(for such a size) victory against TFP, and, because of that war, controls the East.
3 Harbingers-Controls the southern rim, good alliance, as far as I can tell.
4 Black - Is widely spread, and has strong strongholds in oceans.
5 Relentless-the neutral power of Delta, think the only neutral major power in Delta.
6 Eaters of the Dead-Has good staying power, but right know losing the war against the Huns.
7 Initiates of Ares-A great training alliance.
8 Ionian Legions-no comment
9 SG-Elites-falling apart
10 Off Topic Crusaders-the most understated alliance in Delta
11 Scorpion Cataphracts-will fall soon enough
12 Asylum-a elite, small, alliance

DeletedUser14362

the huns: strong alliance they work together well
DOA: spread out but still able to make a difference
harb: a great addition to the hun war
black: quite alliance
relentless: neutral but could be the turning of the tide for eotd (if they decide)
eotd: almost my alliance no comment
IOA:have gone down a bit but still an amazing training alliance
ionian legions: IL have become quite the past few weeks
SGE: mainly in 015 still recovering from the loss of there leader
off topic crusaders: under rated
scorpian cataphracts: nice new alliance
asylum;have finally reached the top:pro: