2 The Huns
3 Harbingers
4 Black
5 Relentless
6 Eaters of the Dead
7 Initiates of Ares
8 Ionian Legions
9 Off Topic Crusaders
10 Omen - Training Alliance of the Harbingers (for those that haven't heard of us)
11 Kitten Smashers
12 Scorpion Cataphracts

No Comments as it's all been said, just thought I'd post this list as its the 1st time Omen has ever appeared in the top dozen. It's been a slow & steady progression with some very capable members driving the alliance forward. Be hearing more from these guys in the future :)

DeletedUser15049

Graystone

Your ability to mislead is second to none. The realities are it is you who gain as we deal with getting over 100 inactive cities into play. 3 of your 5 gains so far over the past month have been inactive cities (Antony73 was on holiday) and the other 2 cities took you nigh on 2 weeks to recover from.

This repeats the early period of the war when you were all rather triumphant.

We'll let you all question and wonder and debate on where we are at. It is simple. We will have another 100 active cities in play by the end of this period. You will gain as many an alliance leader was told weeks ago. Then we shall return once more highly active to the field of play and we'll see how it goes from there.

In terms of stalemates etc. Time will tell. My view is many of the reasons for the war are gone but despite attempts to bring resolution there is no end to conflict. Reasons are, I believe, the Scorpions wish to look good on grepo stats. Which is where they do most of their intel from the looks of it...

Have fun. It is only a game folks.

DeletedUser

Just my opinions drawn from the info that I have.

1 Disciples of Ares- These are a good bunch of players, active, skilled, and their diplomacy is good. I like them, though they are enemies.
2 The Huns - Falling behind in their war against Harbs from what I've heard. Their new leadership seems to be less competent than their old one?
3 Harbingers - Strong alliance in terms of war and peace. Philney is one of the best diplomats I have seen so far, and his leading skills are very good. They are winning their war.
4 Black- Sort of undefined, they seem to be waiting for something big to happen. Spread quite far, they have good holds in a lot of areas.
5 Relentless - They're just sitting on the fence, waiting for a change in the winds. I do hope they choose a side in the wars going on around them sooner or later.
6 Eaters of the Dead- They are doing their part in their war against the Huns, and are having mixed success.
7 Initiates of Ares- Extension of their mother alliance, the largest training alliance, with the best leadership out of all the other training allinaces, imo.
8 Ionian Legions- Not quite sure about them, they look strong from the outside, I don't know what's going on in there.
9 Off Topic Crusaders- This alliance is a survivor, they've stuck around for a long time, I don't know how long they will last.
10 Omen - Training for the Harbs.
11 Kitten Smashers- I like JoNuff, he's a good guy, but I don't know about the rest of them, I'm not familiar.
12 Scorpion Cataphracts- Fighting against OTC still, but they're falling behind due to many things, including loss of some leaders.

DeletedUser

Thank you Bianh, I appreciate the kind words.

I am wondering when this will be revisited as the rankings have shifted once again.

DeletedUser

1 Disciples of Ares
2 Harbingers
3 The Huns
4 Black
5 Eaters of the Dead
6 Relentless
7 Initiates of Ares
8 Ionian Legions
9 Off Topic Crusaders
10 Omen
11 Chaotic Eaters
12 Kitten Smashers

Yay! Harbs are now number 2. This must be because of the Greco account destruction and the turning gray of some other Hun players recently. And also because of the struggle for the Greco cities, probably.

DeletedUser

No they (Harbs) are just breaking HUN players one by one and recruiting them afterwards. Short term it's a quick path to success but longer term it becomes self defeating. I genuinely believe that long term success is through developing players although it's a slow process.

DeletedUser

Well we do have a new recruit or two. Put a few others out of the game. But in truth, all that matters is that we are witnessing the fall of the most oppressive force in Delta. In spite of the doubt that was so widespread a few short months ago, seems there will soon be little doubt.

DeletedUser

No they (Harbs) are just breaking HUN players one by one and recruiting them afterwards. Short term it's a quick path to success but longer term it becomes self defeating. I genuinely believe that long term success is through developing players although it's a slow process.

I agree with one thing here. Long term success is through developing players. I have always respected IoA's ability to do so.

That being said, it is a tactic that is working. I have never seen the huns not in the top one or two slot. It is quite amazing to see them knocked down to rank 3. Fingers crossed they'll drop down lower.

Congrats to the Harbs.

DeletedUser

badnight is 100% right it might come back to bite you one day the players that like to jump ship aren't always the ones you want in your alliance during war you never know :pro: think about it

DeletedUser

oh and my top 12
1 Disciples of Ares -very strong in the east kris is a machine
2 Harbingers looks- looks like they are catching up
3 The Huns -taking a backseat have alot of wars going on
4 Black- haven't heard from in a while
5 Eaters of the Dead- harbs making them look good and dysen bp machine is a beast like kris
6 Relentless -needs to make a move or get involed in something
7 Initiates of Ares- best training alliance nuff said
8 Ionian Legions- looking good fighting SOH
9 Off Topic Crusaders -holding on looking strong
10 Omen -harbs training wing
11 Chaotic Eaters -etod training wing
12 Kitten Smashers- ok in the east could be better decent for #12

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well we do have a new recruit or two. Put a few others out of the game. But in truth, all that matters is that we are witnessing the fall of the most oppressive force in Delta. In spite of the doubt that was so widespread a few short months ago, seems there will soon be little doubt.

Delta History right there :eek:

DeletedUser

Yep!!! Omen acpets more people I know as Head Recruiter lol!!! However, IoA is a bit stricter

DeletedUser

7 Initiates of Ares- best training alliance nuff said
QUOTE]

False!!! Omen is the best lol!!! We all have our opions but just sayin.

Even though I am on the side of Omen, as an Anti-Hun, I think IoA is the number one training alliance in delta history so far, no questions asked. They turn out great players for their brother alliance, and are a strong force by themselves.

A close second is Chaotic Eaters, (remember this is all in my opinion) for they are all enthusiastic players and have a great leader to teach them the ways of the Eaters.

DeletedUser

Well we arent going to argue about second....but Omen is my training alliance and I dont have to think for a second in saying that IoA is the best training alliance on this server. They arent even really a trainer....but technically they are. I mean Badnight has done a better job with that alliance than almost anyone could have. Developing players like they do takes so much patience with skill.....My hat is off right now.

DeletedUser

Chaitic Eaters is not a good training alliance! I was in there alliance and they hardly had any info on how to build your troops no guides or nothin! People just sat around and talked in the fun fourms lol!

As for IoA, they aren't really a training alliance! Hardly any of them ever move up to DoA! They only move up when DoA is getting ready for Op and need some back up then a couple go but thats pretty much it!

Omen a true training alliance in my opion the perfect place for people that wanna relax and enjoy the beginner stage we help all of our members equally and show respect!

This is my final opion and I hope you agree

DeletedUser

Even though I am on the side of Omen, as an Anti-Hun, I think IoA is the number one training alliance in delta history so far, no questions asked. They turn out great players for their brother alliance, and are a strong force by themselves.

A close second is Chaotic Eaters, (remember this is all in my opinion) for they are all enthusiastic players and have a great leader to teach them the ways of the Eaters.

As Founder Of Spartan Marauder Minis i have to disagree:pro:

DeletedUser14362

Chaitic Eaters is not a good training alliance! I was in there alliance and they hardly had any info on how to build your troops no guides or nothin! People just sat around and talked in the fun fourms lol!

As for IoA, they aren't really a training alliance! Hardly any of them ever move up to DoA! They only move up when DoA is getting ready for Op and need some back up then a couple go but thats pretty much it!

Omen a true training alliance in my opion the perfect place for people that wanna relax and enjoy the beginner stage we help all of our members equally and show respect!

This is my final opion and I hope you agree

how long ago was that?