The Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

the huns: strong alliance they work together well
DOA: spread out but still able to make a difference
harb: a great addition to the hun war
black: quite alliance
relentless: neutral but could be the turning of the tide for eotd (if they decide)
eotd: almost my alliance no comment
IOA:have gone down a bit but still an amazing training alliance
ionian legions: IL have become quite the past few weeks
SGE: mainly in 015 still recovering from the loss of there leader
off topic crusaders: under rated
scorpian cataphracts: nice new alliance
asylum;have finally reached the top:pro:

Hun:agreed
DoA:not only are they able to make a difference, they are able to be spread out, unlike other top alliances in the history of grepolis, they have great diplomacy. Usually, most top alliances in grepolis either are spread out, and able to have a presence in many oceans, but be unstable, but concentrated, but then unable to project a presence outside their home oceans. DoA has the best of 2 worlds, with allies outside their frontiers, and a great training alliance.
harb:no argument there.
Black:Was made to be(premade), has almost always been, and is, a quiet, mysterious alliance.
Relentless:don't think they'll be sacrificing their neutrality any time soon.
IoA:went down a bit because other alliances grew faster, not because of any incidents/wars.
IL:G-K war is quieting down, with mostly it being us/Huns/DoA trying to size down Thessalos a bit, and TFP war has disappeared altogether, so they is nothing for me to make propoganda/statements about. Although, I will say, IL is trying to strengthen/make presence in the Northeast square of Delta

DeletedUser

Althought biased most of your previous statement is accurate.

1 The Huns ...still strong and ruling delta.
2 Disciples of Ares ...(biased) Constantly underrated but strong as ever.
3 Harbingers ...making a difference in the war, a respectable alliance.
4 Black ...I dont know much but they seem to have adjusted well to new leadership.
5 Relentless ...neutral at this point, but not to be underestimated.
6 Eaters of the Dead ...a respectable alliance, although like many others the quality of applicants has lowered.
7 Initiates of Ares ...(bias) did not go down but as always players move up, it is a training alliance after all. And with recent mergers their position has fallen. But probably the best training alliance under BN leadership.
8 Ionian Legions ...have worked hard to build and are remaing stable.
9 SG-Elites ...has some good members, just needs to find a direction.
10 Off Topic Crusaders ...an honorable alliance that does not get the respect it deserves.
11 Scorpion Cataphracts ...I Cant say anything.
12 Asylum ...from what I understand and elite group that deserves respect but is honorable.

DeletedUser

I thought I'd explain IoA. Given that players within the alliance move over to DoA when they reach the right stage of development IoA will hover around the 100k/player average and so our size is now more or less dependent on numbers.

The only way we would ever rise back up the rankings will be through recruiting more players which would move us from training into mass recruitment, not a path I wish to go down.

DeletedUser

Originally posted by ryu0806
1The Huns - A great alliance, has a presence in North Delta, and controls the core.
2 Disciples of Ares - Controls the east, proved their strength with their relatively quick(for such a size) victory against TFP, and, because of that war, controls the East.
3 Harbingers-Controls the southern rim, good alliance, as far as I can tell.
4 Black - Is widely spread, and has strong strongholds in oceans.
5 Relentless-the neutral power of Delta, think the only neutral major power in Delta.
6 Eaters of the Dead-Has good staying power, but right know losing the war against the Huns.
7 Initiates of Ares-A great training alliance.
8 Ionian Legions-no comment
9 SG-Elites-falling apart
10 Off Topic Crusaders-the most understated alliance in Delta
11 Scorpion Cataphracts-will fall soon enough
12 Asylum-a elite, small, alliance

To clarify I am a Scorpion Cataphracts member. I would like to know why you think we will fall soon enough. Just curious.

Originally posted by collin.kessinger
the huns: strong alliance they work together well
DOA: spread out but still able to make a difference
harb: a great addition to the hun war
black: quite alliance
relentless: neutral but could be the turning of the tide for eotd (if they decide)
eotd: almost my alliance no comment
IOA:have gone down a bit but still an amazing training alliance
ionian legions: IL have become quite the past few weeks
SGE: mainly in 015 still recovering from the loss of there leader
off topic crusaders: under rated
scorpian cataphracts: nice new alliance
asylum;have finally reached the top

Nice to see some good talk of SC, thank you. I would like to let you know that we are not new in any way. We have been around for well over a year now just not very big in the forums here as of yet. Also we have had several alliance changes recently that make us look young on places like grepostates.

Now back on topic:
1 The Huns - What has not been said?
2 Disciples of Ares - They do very well, their unbreakable pact with TH helps
3 Harbingers - Seem to be very good but have no personal relation with them
4 Black - Good people, but I would like to see them jump into action again
5 Relentless - Strong and neutral
6 Eaters of the Dead - Hands down my favorite alliance outside of my own
7 Initiates of Ares - All of us wish we could have a trainer like this
8 Ionian Legions - I know nothing
9 SG-Elites - I know nothing
10 Off Topic Crusaders - Strong skilled group, I do enjoy our battles
11 Scorpion Cataphracts - My Alliance, bias so no comment
12 Asylum - Low members, high points, I cant help but like them though I know little about them

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14362

To clarify I am a Scorpion Cataphracts member. I would like to know why you think we will fall soon enough. Just curious.

Nice to see some good talk of SC, thank you. I would like to let you know that we are not new in any way. We have been around for well over a year now just not very big in the forums here as of yet. Also we have had several alliance changes recently that make us look young on places like grepostates.

Now back on topic:
1 The Huns - What has not been said?
2 Disciples of Ares - They do very well, their unbreakable pact with TH helps
3 Harbingers - Seem to be very good but have no personal relation with them
4 Black - Good people, but I would like to see them jump into action again
5 Relentless - Strong and neutral
6 Eaters of the Dead - Hands down my favorite alliance outside of my own
7 Initiates of Ares - All of us wish we could have a trainer like this
8 Ionian Legions - I know nothing
9 SG-Elites - I know nothing
10 Off Topic Crusaders - Strong skilled group, I do enjoy our battles
11 Scorpion Cataphracts - My Alliance, bias so no comment
12 Asylum - Low members, high points, I cant help but like them though I know little about them

i ment new in the top 12 and ive never heard of you before you got there

DeletedUser

Happy to oblige. .Will fall soon enough...not saying ur a bad alliance/nor will fall in the foreseeable future, but I believe you will fall.
1.Loss of your founder, scorpion, didn't help.
2.Making a hell lot more hostility by attempting a merge with G-K dosen't help ur alliance.
3.Off Topic Crusaders is, arguably, winning, the war, but then...lets just call it a stalemate.
4.The fall of G-K has created a vacuum of power at your right flank...the space The Huns are filling up, but still some room for disturbance/volatility there.
5.As a elite alliance, there is always the danger of loosing players faster than u can replace...well...elite by name.
6.Geographically...have unstable borders. Have 1 ocean where they are in firm control...have enemies, or possible enemies, surrounding their borders.
7.Southern flank has OTC creeping in. Eastern flank is threatened.
8.Overall...lost the driving force/momentum, OTC is winning, right flank is threatned, and Northern and Eastern flanks, have both OTC recruits within them. OTC has them surrounded on all but their western flank, and their western flank is occupied by a neutral alliance. I personally don't know of the Huns attitude to SC, but I'm 80 percent sure its not friendly. The same goes to DOA. I know that IL is not friendly with SC.
9.It is obviously my biased opinion, but I think, that, in the future, SC will fall.

DeletedUser

lol...my sig isn't the funny comment about the mom, its the one about how JoNuff reacts to it...he reacted to MY COMMENT where i said it would make a great sig. Also...I was the one who first suggested cronos use it as a sig/told him how to do it...but thats completely off the point, the point is, JoNuff reacted to my comment that I said to cronos to make it into a sig, and I decided to save it as a sig...I luv dismantling accusations lol

DeletedUser

lol...my sig isn't the funny comment about the mom, its the one about how JoNuff reacts to it...he reacted to MY COMMENT where i said it would make a great sig. Also...I was the one who first suggested cronos use it as a sig/told him how to do it...but thats completely off the point, the point is, JoNuff reacted to my comment that I said to cronos to make it into a sig, and I decided to save it as a sig...I luv dismantling accusations lol

Sorry bud...but I gotta go with phil on that one...alot of times your logic makes some sense...you may have lost this one. But you are still a decent lil fellow.

DeletedUser

haha I think there will be lawyers involved in this one. That was a creative solution though Ryu. I got a good laugh out of that one.

I suppose I should rank some alliances then.

1 The huns- a huge alliance trying to regroup but still dangerous
2. DoA - Plenty of Good things to say here. They are truly a great alliance.
3. Harbingers- their leader is questionable, but the alliance is fantastic
4. Black- Some good players but mostly waiting to see which way the wind is blowing
5. Relentless- ugh Switzerland
6. EoTD- Great fighters with few hang ups. Dysen is amazing
7. IoA- Everyone says it, but is this really a trainer anymore? They are tough!!
8. Ionian Legions- No recent info but have always been solid.
9. SGElites- Alot of controversy. Taking a wait and see approach here
10. OTC- Great fighters, I am glad we are friends
11. Asylum- All the respect in the world here.
12. Scorpion Cataphracts- Great things come in small packages right. They are a good example.

DeletedUser

haha I think there will be lawyers involved in this one. That was a creative solution though Ryu. I got a good laugh out of that one.

I suppose I should rank some alliances then.

1 The huns- a huge alliance trying to regroup but still dangerous
2. DoA - Plenty of Good things to say here. They are truly a great alliance.
3. Harbingers- their leader is questionable, but the alliance is fantastic
4. Black- Some good players but mostly waiting to see which way the wind is blowing
5. Relentless- ugh Switzerland
6. EoTD- Great fighters with few hang ups. Dysen is amazing
7. IoA- Everyone says it, but is this really a trainer anymore? They are tough!!
8. Ionian Legions- No recent info but have always been solid.
9. SGElites- Alot of controversy. Taking a wait and see approach here
10. OTC- Great fighters, I am glad we are friends
11. Asylum- All the respect in the world here.
12. Scorpion Cataphracts- Great things come in small packages right. They are a good example.

Wow a very neutral quote for the most part from a person a top 12 alliance...kudos to you. I can honestly say I agree with 90%.

DeletedUser

1. DoA- Excellent spread out alliance, having a pact with The Huns helps.
2. The Huns- Though I dislike them as well as DoA, it's hard to deny that they are a great alliance.
3. Harb- An awesome alliance putting up a great fight against TH.
4. Black- Sorry, don't know much about them.
5. Relentless- Swiss cheese, very neutral.
6. IoA- In short, a mini DoA.
7. EotD- Almost my alliance, so no comment.
8. IL- Sorry, don't know to much about them.
9. SGE- Elite alliance with some great players.
10. OTC- Sorry, don't know too much about them.
11. Asylum- Elite and very small.
12. SC- Great alliance, making it's way through Delta.

That is my opinion on the top 12;)

DeletedUser

Happy to oblige. .Will fall soon enough...not saying ur a bad alliance/nor will fall in the foreseeable future, but I believe you will fall.
1.Loss of your founder, scorpion, didn't help.
2.Making a hell lot more hostility by attempting a merge with G-K dosen't help ur alliance.
3.Off Topic Crusaders is, arguably, winning, the war, but then...lets just call it a stalemate.
4.The fall of G-K has created a vacuum of power at your right flank...the space The Huns are filling up, but still some room for disturbance/volatility there.
5.As a elite alliance, there is always the danger of loosing players faster than u can replace...well...elite by name.
6.Geographically...have unstable borders. Have 1 ocean where they are in firm control...have enemies, or possible enemies, surrounding their borders.
7.Southern flank has OTC creeping in. Eastern flank is threatened.
8.Overall...lost the driving force/momentum, OTC is winning, right flank is threatned, and Northern and Eastern flanks, have both OTC recruits within them. OTC has them surrounded on all but their western flank, and their western flank is occupied by a neutral alliance. I personally don't know of the Huns attitude to SC, but I'm 80 percent sure its not friendly. The same goes to DOA. I know that IL is not friendly with SC.
9.It is obviously my biased opinion, but I think, that, in the future, SC will fall.

These are all very good reasons. The loss of our co-founder was hard indeed. Scorpious45 was the best of us all and became my alliance mate after 2 weeks of play. He was my best in game friend and I am surprised I am still here after his departure. But I have made new good friends.

Also I will not contest that OTC was winning this war and had the momentum for a time. After a whirlwind of inactivity and life issues they did a very good job at pushing into our boarders. But I think we have popped back up and are getting back into our old routine. We have done very well the past month so we will see where it goes from here. It may turn out to be a boarder skirmish/ stale mate. We will see.

DeletedUser

Just one question whats a waffletiger?

Waffletiger [wah-full tyger]-Noun- 1. A tiger with waffles on their ears, tail, and paws and a savage disposition. A known bad people-eater. (For info on fighting off a waffletiger, please see our How to surrender page). 2. The terror of PancakeGazelle. 3. The Co-founder of Chaotic Eaters.

I hope that explains it;)

DeletedUser

These are all very good reasons. The loss of our co-founder was hard indeed. Scorpious45 was the best of us all and became my alliance mate after 2 weeks of play. He was my best in game friend and I am surprised I am still here after his departure. But I have made new good friends.

Also I will not contest that OTC was winning this war and had the momentum for a time. After a whirlwind of inactivity and life issues they did a very good job at pushing into our boarders. But I think we have popped back up and are getting back into our old routine. We have done very well the past month so we will see where it goes from here. It may turn out to be a boarder skirmish/ stale mate. We will see.

it might turn into a stalemate...perhaps...if u don't get attacked on one/both of your flanks

DeletedUser

Waffletiger [wah-full tyger]-Noun- 1. A tiger with waffles on their ears, tail, and paws and a savage disposition. A known bad people-eater. (For info on fighting off a waffletiger, please see our How to surrender page). 2. The terror of PancakeGazelle. 3. The Co-founder of Chaotic Eaters.

I hope that explains it;)

Yummy I bet its better then chicken and waffles...tiger and waffles sounds like an exotic and expensive cuisine. And if he has waffles on his paws hes not scary but those are dirty waffles.

DeletedUser14362

Yummy I bet its better then chicken and waffles...tiger and waffles sounds like an exotic and expensive cuisine. And if he has waffles on his paws hes not scary but those are dirty waffles.

Ohh! I wonder if wafflertigers bleed syrup!!:p i love syrup!