Spies?

DeletedUser

.....woohoo!...gotta go and check it out!

ank....why so quiet here in this thread? really want to know what you think about the idu2 issue.....

well, i didnot know about idu2 at the beginning.. zato told me hours later about it and i am grateful that he trusts me. and to be truthful, i didnot think that he would be any help because we already knew that you had an operation on rogzilla. and yes, the plan of idu2 spying failed.

but what i donot understand is why did you guys actually take him in the first place?? though it didnot do any harm to you but still i dont see the point. was it just to make JFL low in front of everyone by exposing this spy business??

DeletedUser11927

well, i didnot know about idu2 at the beginning.. zato told me hours later about it and i am grateful that he trusts me. and to be truthful, i didnot think that he would be any help because we already knew that you had an operation on rogzilla. and yes, the plan of idu2 spying failed.

but what i donot understand is why did you guys actually take him in the first place?? though it didnot do any harm to you but still i dont see the point. was it just to make JFL low in front of everyone by exposing this spy business??

Point 1
"You guys"? this was an individual's alliance's decision and not of AX. If both the alliance are smashing your wall down, then, yes, use the term by all means.

Point 2
having spies in alliances become helpful in the long run, and as one of the Liq leaders said, Idu2 should have just laid low for a while but he sent reinforcement Rogzilla, thus exposing himself and limited his usefulness to JFL. The issue is the long term spy info, not the immediate rogzilla defence issue.

Point 3
Don't try to turn the tables and make JFL look like a victim of Liq's plot to discredit JFL's honor (you seem so fixated with this). The fact remains is that JFL tried to put spies in another alliance and was caught. It is even funnier in context of the this thread that was started by Lord Zato.

Point 4
I clearly remember you passing some disparaging comments to Liq and AX for taking Idu2 away....hmmmmm

Question of the day
soooo is this idu2 issue considered honorable or not to you. I think I am interested to know where your boundries of honor is in this game since you like to give Liq and AX a lecture about honor..

by the way, you have a post history. We all can see what you wrote so don't tell people "i don't agree" without substantiating your position.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Some TL members do say the truth

honestlyugly Quote:
Originally Posted by ankimagine

Point 1
"You guys"? this was an individual's alliance's decision and not of AX. If both the alliance are smashing your wall down, then, yes, use the term by all means.

Point 2
having spies in alliances become helpful in the long run, and as one of the Liq leaders said, Idu2 should have just laid low for a while but he sent reinforcement Rogzilla, thus exposing himself and limited his usefulness to JFL. The issue is the long term spy info, not the immediate rogzilla defence issue.

Point 3
Don't try to turn the tables and make JFL look like a victim of Liq's plot to discredit JFL's honor (you seem so fixated with this). The fact remains is that JFL tried to put spies in another alliance and was caught. It is even funnier in context of the this thread that was started by Lord Zato.

Point 4
I clearly remember you passing some disparaging comments to Liq and AX for taking Idu2 away....hmmmmm

Question of the day
soooo is this idu2 issue considered honorable or not to you. I think I am interested to know where your boundries of honor is in this game since you like to give Liq and AX a lecture about honor..

by the way, you have a post history. We all can see what you wrote so don't tell people "i don't agree" without substantiating your position.
Yesterday 19:07

Sup Mate
red rattler
Previewsend edit
send Preview
Lord Zato on 7/11/11 at 8:54 PM
sure if you say so TL just got taken for a ride.
red rattler on 7/11/11 at 8:37 PM
Idk if they made a um forum about it. I just bolted your city :p
Lord Zato on 7/11/11 at 11:02 AM
hahaha I better check the externals I am sure somebody said something since some people love running to the externals right away.You know if you think about it.It looks real bad some of TL would say in the externals that idu could not attack LOL but took him in.
red rattler on 7/11/11 at 10:57 AM
Hehe, yea coblet isnt to happy that idu2 joined then left lol..... im not either but hey i cant do anything since hes like 24+ hours away :p
Lord Zato on 7/11/11 at 10:56 AM
Coblet why Coblet what did he say hahaha I had not thought of Coblet he has a big ego.
red rattler on 7/11/11 at 10:54 AM
Lol, true idk who recruited him but im sure Coblet isnt to happy :p
Lord Zato on 7/11/11 at 10:51 AM
Hahaha I don't give orders buddy I just help my people in what they want to do.
It is a slap in the face to TL I can imagine the external forums now.I could not believe u guys took him who the heck recruited him that was not to smart.I bet your guys are .
red rattler on 7/11/11 at 10:43 AM
Theres no point. He did what you asked him to do i presume.
Lord Zato on 7/11/11 at 10:42 AM
ask him
red rattler on 7/11/11 at 10:38 AM
Hey, why is it that idu2 came of TL then left :p haha little spy of yours.

Some TL members do say the truth:eek:

DeletedUser

sorry zato i didnt get it, what is this pointless conversation means? what truth?

DeletedUser

Seems to me your trying to make fun of someone which isn't very nice or amusing. players have to understand that younger individuals do play this game as well he was just conversing with you.

DeletedUser

contradictions

Seems to me your trying to make fun of someone which isn't very nice or amusing. players have to understand that younger individuals do play this game as well he was just conversing with you.

Not ment to poke fun at Red Rattler he seems like a swell guy.
It is ment to show some contradictions from TL.

1. Idu2 was put down by TL in the externals for supposedly being a bad attacker yet you took him in.

2.TL still trying to put down idu2 he did this wrong he did that wrong when the truth of the matter is TL got mad for what he did.

3.Either idu2 sweet talked one of you or TL is desperate for recruits taking a chance on a big gun from the enemy.Either way shows bad decisions from TL
Leadership.Seems to me you keep under estimating JFL.:cool:

DeletedUser

Give me a break! We took him in because he was crying about being attacked. We revolted a dozen of his cities and started taking them. We figured it was either a trick, or he honestly was tired of losing his cities to us, it seemed logical that he would be tired of constantly fighting us all the time and wanted to be on a winning team for a change. He said he wanted to fight with us instead of against us. We considered the possibility that he was a spy, but honestly there wasn't anything in our forums that he could see that would hurt us at the time, so we thought we would give him a chance. It wasn't a secret that we were taking Rogzilla's cities (I think the grand total was 8).

It was plain to see that he wasn't attacking JFL like he promised, so it was only a matter of time until we would have kicked him out anyway. The day he left, we took 3 cities that had support from him coming in.

It's no secret either that I have a big ego, a short temper, and a pride of being a Liquidator. I think I have earned whatever ego I have in here by my play in the game. I am proud and arrogant, but fiercely loyal to my alliance and our allies, just plain fierce to my enemies ;)

DeletedUser

Zato, TL are liquefaction of all type of materials.. but, high priced materials rarely available in this recent year..

DeletedUser

Not ment to poke fun at Red Rattler he seems like a swell guy.
It is ment to show some contradictions from TL.

1. Idu2 was put down by TL in the externals for supposedly being a bad attacker yet you took him in.

2.TL still trying to put down idu2 he did this wrong he did that wrong when the truth of the matter is TL got mad for what he did.

3.Either idu2 sweet talked one of you or TL is desperate for recruits taking a chance on a big gun from the enemy.Either way shows bad decisions from TL
Leadership.Seems to me you keep under estimating JFL.:cool:

well said zato. i agree that the liq really like to recruit members from enemy alliances.. i have seen a lot of posts like this. many members from alpha company joined TL and vanguard when alpha broke off from them. red rattler was in TAC i think. and coblet, you should admit that it was a blunder caused by you.. but i dont think you will ever admit.

DeletedUser9465

Even I can't admit that it was a blunder caused by The Liqs and I wasn't at all thrilled about the fact that idu2 was invited to join The Liqs.

DeletedUser

It could have been a huge blunder, but thanks to the incompetence of JFL, there was no harm done. They got no valuable information, none of their cities were saved from our attacks and they gained NOTHING.

To top it all off, I took a city off idu2 the very day he left us single handedly, just to prove how bad they are at this game......

P.S. Red Rattler isn't the old Red Rattler. He is an old ally from "In Control" playing that account

DeletedUser14845

LOL I was once a spy in theta
Think I disbanded 2/3 MRA :)

DeletedUser

Honest response

Robbyn44

Even I can't admit that it was a blunder caused by The Liqs and I wasn't at all thrilled about the fact that idu2 was invited to join The Liqs.

Robbyn44

Thank you Robbyn for your honest response.Callinectes did message me and asked me about idu2 and did say Ax was upset for they were getting ready to do an op on idu2 but then he had joined TL.Plus he did admit it was a mistake on TL's part for Idu2 had just attacked him with alot of ls then joined TL out of the blue.Which it seemed fishy.

Coblet my point is you keep exaggerating and keep putting JFL down every chance you get and sometimes really just plain contradict yourselve so just keep it real no alliance in Theta is perfect.Just some will admit they made a mistake and some don't.

You keep saying how TL is good at attacking but yet you are upset cause New World order is not backing down from you.Don't you think it is time for a fair fight? Just for Laughs has been fighting Ax,TL for months now and others were helping you guys but have drifted way from the fight.Any alliance can just sit there and send attacks if not under the pressure of attacks.Ax has closer targets than TL to JFL.Common sense will tell you they will get attacked more.
So by us fighting AX it gives TL the chance to hit from behind.

TL is always worried about having more than one war.While JFL is putting up with several wars.Let it ride welcome the war with NWO or you don't think TL can handle a fair fight?

Just For Laughs is not going anywhere.:cool:

DeletedUser

why dont you mention that TP is on your side? are they that bad that you dont even mention them or you just try to make it look like you are all by yourself?
TL is fighting at least 2 fronts since we formed the alliance so why wont you stop whining about how unfair this war is...
when you and TP attacked me at the same time in 2 different fronts i never said it was unfair so what is the difference? that i didnt loose any cities and you guys do?

DeletedUser8790

why dont you mention that TP is on your side? are they that bad that you dont even mention them or you just try to make it look like you are all by yourself?
TL is fighting at least 2 fronts since we formed the alliance so why wont you stop whining about how unfair this war is...
when you and TP attacked me at the same time in 2 different fronts i never said it was unfair so what is the difference? that i didnt loose any cities and you guys do?

Exactly, almost every time JFL launchs major attacks at the center I get attacked in south Ocean 47 by TP, not to mention earthquakes/bolts from the cohort and various splinter spartan alliances.

DeletedUser

Igapolis keep your cool.

hhhmmm interesting Don't get mad igapolis it is just conversation that is why when The Phalanx started against you guys some of you mentioned a ceasefire and you asked the Phalanx the same thing.
Atleast New World Order did not attack you guys first then gave you a notice two days later.By the time JFL had realized The Liquidators betrayal most of your guys had taken alot of our inactives and were inplace to attack funny some of us got hit and it was the same old story "sorry it was a mistake we thought it was an inactive."

It was months before The Phalanx jumped in to help JFL.
The Phalanx. they are real good people they play for fun and don't take it personal.I am not trying to offend you igapolis this is just conversation
so please keep your cool.:cool:

:pro:I have never messaged any of your guys or any alliance for that matter to stop attacking me.I am whining or quitting or going into vacation mode but will see what you say next you will always find a loop whole.:p

DeletedUser

PhalanX war was started before JFL war. They were on your side from the moment Llettek declared war on us, since some of the cities we took had support incoming from PhalanX players. Or PhalanX players were quaking/bolting targets that JFL was after.

DeletedUser

Callinectes

Exactly, almost every time JFL launchs major attacks at the center I get attacked in south Ocean 47 by TP, not to mention earthquakes/bolts from the cohort and various splinter spartan alliances.

Who took your bacon? LOL Just kidding buddy Call you are alright:p

Grepogod AKA Skallagrim

PhalanX war was started before JFL war. They were on your side from the moment Llettek declared war on us, since some of the cities we took had support incoming from PhalanX players. Or PhalanX players were quaking/bolting targets that JFL was after.

Must of been before I took over.Funny I have never declared war on any alliance.:cool:

DeletedUser

iga, you can see that even with TP in our side, we are outnumbered. moreover AX and TL have an advantage of sharing borders which we dont have in our case. TP are too far from JFL to send any support or any help. in your case however you guys are able to even attack the same city with a better coordination like Robbyn44 attacking zato's city which is taken over by TL. there are some advantages like that. but now when NWO joins the war, we will have the same advantage and may be they will tip over the sides. even robbyn said something like LOW would have huge impact in this war when they join in either side. so yeah i think this will be an equal war and might tip the scales to a huge extent.