Spies?

DeletedUser

A big impact maybe, a huge one I doubt.

atleast you said what you really think.. your true thought.. but if it was coblet, i am sure he would have said something like, " we will see them. they are this and that and they wont be able to take a single city. they will be soon in trouble. it was foolish of them to declare war on TL"

no offence coblet but its truth

DeletedUser

hhhmmm interesting Don't get mad igapolis it is just conversation that is why when The Phalanx started against you guys some of you mentioned a ceasefire and you asked the Phalanx the same thing.
Atleast New World Order did not attack you guys first then gave you a notice two days later.By the time JFL had realized The Liquidators betrayal most of your guys had taken alot of our inactives and were inplace to attack funny some of us got hit and it was the same old story "sorry it was a mistake we thought it was an inactive."

It was months before The Phalanx jumped in to help JFL.
The Phalanx. they are real good people they play for fun and don't take it personal.I am not trying to offend you igapolis this is just conversation
so please keep your cool.:cool:

:pro:I have never messaged any of your guys or any alliance for that matter to stop attacking me.I am whining or quitting or going into vacation mode but will see what you say next you will always find a loop whole.:p

first im not mad, im just trying to show the side of the story that you are hiding...
and no you never whined or went to VM about attacking you, you do the whining here when you keep saying that this war is unfair and keep reminding how this war started...
what you guys did to AX was much worst and yet they recovered fast and got the situation under control...

about NWO they didnt give us any notice, i found out about their intentions myself and they had no choice left but to admit it, and yet they didnt mention any 48 hours notice... they are not attacking because many are against this war, some left them already and will join us or will go back to TLOW, some will be leaving them in the next few days and some will stay to do a different kind of job ;)

DeletedUser

So Liq backstabbed you Zato? What did you do to AX then? Hit them from the front? What did you ask liq to do? To join you in war against AX, or to backstab them?
What liq did was right.
They thought you a lessen Zato, but its too late to learn from it now :)

DeletedUser

Igapolis, you did not find out yourself. We just had some members who dont seem to understand the concepts of "keeping it under wraps for now"

I say this because at first we had no intention in going to war with TL anytime soon(or at all). By that i mean months. Originally we were going to finish up tbe but since all of the bs that happened with ubersexual, we had 3 choices.

1. do nothing and deny deny , then have tl suspicious. Probably war us while we are not ready

2. Admit we are going to war Eventually try to finish tbe then get surprised with some nice attacks from tl when we in reality weren't ready

3 . Go along with TL and fight jfl then have them go after us once we finish jfl.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9465

Neither Liqs, neither AX would have declared war on you, that's for sure.

DeletedUser

no point discussing now.. the war has been declared.. and its going to be fun

DeletedUser9465

I am really curious if the leaders of NWO cared to ask their members if they want this war. And I assume NWO leaders are aware that war with Liqs means war with AX as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

huh? you now the unofficial spokesperson for them too?

i thought they made it clear.. though i am not the one to declare it.. and i am not any spokesperson for them.. i am just happy that we got more allies..

and robbyn, you do realise that even if they declare war with liq, you wont be able to do much damage to them as far as i think because AX are too far from them..

DeletedUser

Not too far from the old Lords of War side. OoO is miles north, but not the former.

DeletedUser

Not too far from the old Lords of War side. OoO is miles north, but not the former.

they share borders with you?? i think they are atleast one ocean away from AX..but yes, LOW have some cities in O 54 even.. but they are still in LOW not in NWO.. dont know about them

DeletedUser

either way this merger makes no sense.. OoO are miles away and the only people who will be taking part in the war for at least a month will be our supposed allies.

** This is my view not my alliances or allies.

DeletedUser

either way this merger makes no sense.. OoO are miles away and the only people who will be taking part in the war for at least a month will be our supposed allies.

** This is my view not my alliances or allies.

I disagree... OoO is 2 oceans away from the Pariah side of the LoW players, and One ocean away from the TWA players from LoW... 2 48 hour conquests and I am in the bottom of ocean 34/top of 35... One more jump, and I am in range of a lot of players from TL....

DeletedUser

I disagree... OoO is 2 oceans away from the Pariah side of the LoW players, and One ocean away from the TWA players from LoW... 2 48 hour conquests and I am in the bottom of ocean 34/top of 35... One more jump, and I am in range of a lot of players from TL....

i mean as a generalised theme.. this war will will only involve our old allies for some time which in my personal opinion is quite a bonus for the old OoO players who will be using Tlow as meatshields. correct me if i am wrong but thats just my opinion. Once you get your stepping stone i am sure the rest will follow.

DeletedUser

Yeah, you may be doing the jump but I doubt many others will actually do it. You're one of the few attackers there. - To Quick.

DeletedUser10902

Yes. You can jump across the map. I Jumped from Ocean 26 to Ocean 66. 4 oceans. Took awhile though.

You are going to need more than one city to take an active player. Building up once you get there takes time.

And remember, if we are in range of you, your one city is in range of us.

DeletedUser

Who ask you to speak go away. :p Move to the north. be4 you get owned...
Pwn+Noobs.jpg

Have a nice day, I'm just chilling on the forums, with my beer. :)

DeletedUser

not mad then why insult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Zato
hhhmmm interesting Don't get mad igapolis it is just conversation that is why when The Phalanx started against you guys some of you mentioned a ceasefire and you asked the Phalanx the same thing.
Atleast New World Order did not attack you guys first then gave you a notice two days later.By the time JFL had realized The Liquidators betrayal most of your guys had taken alot of our inactives and were inplace to attack funny some of us got hit and it was the same old story "sorry it was a mistake we thought it was an inactive."

It was months before The Phalanx jumped in to help JFL.
The Phalanx. they are real good people they play for fun and don't take it personal.I am not trying to offend you igapolis this is just conversation
so please keep your cool.

I have never messaged any of your guys or any alliance for that matter to stop attacking me.I am whining or quitting or going into vacation mode but will see what you say next you will always find a loop whole.

first im not mad, im just trying to show the side of the story that you are hiding...
and no you never whined or went to VM about attacking you, you do the whining here when you keep saying that this war is unfair and keep reminding how this war started...
what you guys did to AX was much worst and yet they recovered fast and got the situation under control...

about NWO they didnt give us any notice, i found out about their intentions myself and they had no choice left but to admit it, and yet they didnt mention any 48 hours notice... they are not attacking because many are against this war, some left them already and will join us or will go back to TLOW, some will be leaving them in the next few days and some will stay to do a different kind of job

LOL If I were to say Igapolis stop whining about another alliance wanting to fight you.I think you would feel insulted so relax on the insults.It is just talk that is all.Everybody knows their own experience so nobody has a right to speak just you.Personally I just like playing but I do have to watch out what you guys say in here for some stuff is simply not true or gets really twisted.
And it does affect the game so like it or not I have to post too.

Well atleast you admit to sneaking around and trying to sabotage NWO before the war even starts well thank you for not hiding it.But I don't believe that but it does sound good to discourage people from fighting against you.:cool:

DeletedUser

What happen to Ralum I noticed he left JW.? Can anyone tel me why.?