Spies?

DeletedUser

Iga, are you still the real Iga or someone else?

not sure why you are asking but yes it is still me...

and zato, as much as it will disappoint you, some players are still more loyal to us than to this new retarded alliance that declared war on us...
after the friends we had there left (there are 2 more that are about to leave) we are declaring war on NWO! no fear no diplomacy and no excuses! lets go to war!

DeletedUser

and zato, as much as it will disappoint you, some players are still more loyal to us than to this new retarded alliance that declared war on us...
after the friends we had there left (there are 2 more that are about to leave) we are declaring war on NWO! no fear no diplomacy and no excuses! lets go to war!

Unlike you to have no diplomacy... :p :cool:

DeletedUser

i kept a record you want to quit before.. good the real you are still there :)

you guys surely have so many friends, the first one who left NWO was Robbyn44.;)

DeletedUser

i kept a record you want to quit before.. good the real you are still there :)

you guys surely have so many friends, the first one who left NWO was Robbyn44.;)

well i found a way to be involved and help my alliance without spending too much time on this game :)

DeletedUser

come on please, i'm on another side :)

fighting a sniper like you require something in which i still lack of it...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Disappointed why?

Igapolis

Disappointed why?If some people are loyal to you hey more power to you remember nothing personal B.:cool: