Special thread for firelord and the heist

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser17043

So, pretty much the same as every other premade that has ever been made and shown on the forums?

Quite the insight..

fixed ;)
yes you may have seen plenty of noobish premades jayaris,but what about the ones you didn't know of :eek: ;)

DeletedUser

I know of one that no-one knows of and I won't get in... you know who you are ;)

DeletedUser

fixed ;)
yes you may have seen plenty of noobish premades jayaris,but what about the ones you didn't know of :eek: ;)

For the record, I don't take things I don't know into account..

Because.. I don't.. know them.

DeletedUser

Well, lets get to the scoring board. Firelords fails, 1,2, thats it, Heists fails,1,2,3, we know who won!

DeletedUser

Here is my Bebuttal Statement:

Examples of Fire's Leadership Skills:

s2czeg.png

oacollapse.png

2ywz7f9.png

DeletedUser

God Bless Al Brew. R.I.P

Anyway my alliance was extremely successful. We had one of the highest battle points at our time and the best diplomats. The alliance was fun. Pure fun go and ask any other Death Legion members and they'll tell you how fun the alliance was.

Because my of my diplomatic skills we managed to turn the whole world against PV . The alliance was fun. Everyone was using the chat room , forum was spam heaven , epic flag , unlimited support from other alliances. Life was good in xi. I have to admit I'm proud of myself teaching , leading noobs. We were a great big family :)

Points doesn't mean anything to me. I only cared about my members :)

DeletedUser441

U are making it sounds like a fairy tale
And everybody lived happily ever after

DeletedUser

I really don't care how it sounds like I was stating the facts. I'm proud to have led Death Legion and it's members

DeletedUser

Anyway why does it matter to you? It has nothing to do with you. And please stop trying to make me look bad you only show the grepolis community that you're a failure as your earlier attempts failed.

Firelord at some point in ur life u will learn to grow up and stop acting so childish :p

I'm sorry did I hurt your feelings? It's a fact if you cannot handle the facts leave this game. That will surely solve your problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser441

Yes really. That was taken after we disbanded. While we were at our strongest we were on the top 12 BP due to our large DBP.

If ur bo is high because u have a high dbp that means u are the one gettin attack

DeletedUser

If ur bo is high because u have a high dbp that means u are the one gettin attack

Really? No way? Have you ever heard of an MRA dominating a world? But because of our wits we received a large amount of support from the failed coalition. Deployed spies in PV , cleared a few of their cities , ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.