Special thread for firelord and the heist

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser14845

Made a thread for both of u so u could argue here :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks, but I got bored of the argument, so now its just, Fire getting jealous at all the good players in Monolith :)

Lol

DeletedUser14845

So i guess u won the argument!! :)
1 the heist - 0 Firelord :p

No doubt more argument to come when the world starts

DeletedUser

Indeed, they'll be fighting about something eventually...

DeletedUser

Thanks, but I got bored of the argument, so now its just, Fire getting jealous at all the good players in Monolith :)

Lol

OMG LOL WHAT PLAYERS? EVERYONE'S LEAVING YOUR ALLIANCE! BY MONDAY THIS PREMADE ALLIANCE WILL BE A 1 MAN ALLIANCE FOR LIFE EVEN IF YOU JOIN CHI IT WILL BE AN ONE BOY ALLIANCE NOT MAN AS YOU HAVENT HIT MANHOOD YET.

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

DeletedUser

firelord is probably offline now.. he would surely reply..

DeletedUser

see, i was right.. while i was typing, a post from firelord popped up before mine..

DeletedUser

Godbless you firelord, you make the forums a very interesting place. ;)

DeletedUser17043

OMG LOL WHAT PLAYERS? EVERYONE'S LEAVING YOUR ALLIANCE! BY MONDAY THIS PREMADE ALLIANCE WILL BE A 1 MAN ALLIANCE FOR LIFE EVEN IF YOU JOIN CHI IT WILL BE AN PREMADE ALLIANCE.

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

nah,all the half decent players if he has any will leave and he will be left with some noobs to make an mra :p
to the noobs he looks popular :D

DeletedUser

you check that by looking at the circle in the bottom right corner of the post which has a circle. If its green, there on, if red, there not!

DeletedUser

OMG LOL WHAT PLAYERS? EVERYONE'S LEAVING YOUR ALLIANCE! BY MONDAY THIS PREMADE ALLIANCE WILL BE A 1 MAN ALLIANCE FOR LIFE EVEN IF YOU JOIN CHI IT WILL BE AN ONE BOY ALLIANCE NOT MAN AS YOU HAVENT HIT MANHOOD YET.

Say it ain't so, your alliance is going to fail. The Heist's alliance will hold strong..

DeletedUser

"ignorance is bliss"

Expecially to posts like these:

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

DeletedUser

He was referring to Jayaris. Please take your failed comments elsewhere. Thank you don't come again ;)

DeletedUser17043

I would +rep you there firelord but I'm not allowed cos I have to spread more rep :(

DeletedUser

Hm..

Fire-Score

Fire-Lord..

Both share the same opinions, one of the accounts was made recently..

Both seemingly with the same goals..

What conclusion can I draw..

DeletedUser12324

Mmm multiple forum accounts arnt alowed and im sure firelords been banned enough times to know this so he's either very handy with technical stuff or they are just similar minded :)

DeletedUser17043

Hm..

Fire-Score

Fire-Lord..

Both share the same opinions, one of the accounts was made recently..

Both seemingly with the same goals..

What conclusion can I draw..

Mmm multiple forum accounts arnt alowed and im sure firelords been banned enough times to know this so he's either very handy with technical stuff or they are just similar minded :)

I've been officially insulted :p
me? firelord? no :p

DeletedUser15240

nah, firescore isn't firelord, since he has skype and firelord doesn't

oh and btw, no offense but the players in the alliance, with a few exceptions are mostly the usual fail forum personalities who can't play ingame well

DeletedUser

nah, firescore isn't firelord, since he has skype and firelord doesn't

oh and btw, no offense but the players in the alliance, with a few exceptions are mostly the usual fail forum personalities who can't play ingame well

So, pretty much the same as every other premade that has ever been made?

Quite the insight..

Status
Not open for further replies.