Special thread for firelord and the heist

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser441

I'm sorry did I hurt your feelings? It's a fact if you cannot handle the facts leave this game. That will surely solve your problem.

First I am not upset it will be silly to get upset over
Second I do not quit gremlins unless it has something to do with to and there are no facts I could not handle except u ar childish and u have to grow up a little which shows on ur very negative rep

DeletedUser

And here is my Alliance when I was Leading it in the past:

picture.php

I'm sorry but is that a joke? No seriously you're joking right? What's there to be proud of? Oh wow look at me I'm The Heist My alliance's average is 488 and I gave leader's right to phish and my alliance went bye bye(in a hillbilly accent)

DeletedUser

This was the first day the world came out noob , anyone can get the highest average then and they got disbanded less then an hour. Which Is a "BAD" thing.

DeletedUser15240

Here is my Bebuttal Statement:

Examples of Fire's Leadership Skills:

oacollapse.png

Lol, what does that have to do with his skills? That was when NmE declared war on OA in tau, firelord has nothing to do with that..

DeletedUser441

Well it means people are at least active when the world started :)

DeletedUser

The alliance was fun. Pure fun go and ask any other Death Legion members and they'll tell you how fun the alliance was.

This statement is true. I was in Death Legion on Xi and it truly was a really fun alliance. Sure, it had some flaws but you can find those in any alliance.

Im going to laugh if firelords Death Legion ends up owning the world. It happens in a lot of games.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser441

This statement is true. I was in Death Legion on Xi and it truly was a really fun alliance. Sure, it had some flaws but you can find those in any alliance.

One of these days, firelord is going to make a really successful alliance and all of you who doubted him are going to look stupid. It happens on almost every game, the hated ones rise up and own.

That could be the day when everybody had already stopped playing on grepolis :p

DeletedUser

I rephrased what I said. I wouldnt be suprised if what i originally said happened

By the way, thanks to whoever de-repped and said "i disapprove" ;)

DeletedUser441

Hey who disrep me and told me to stop having a go at firelord :)
He should stop being so childish :D

DeletedUser

Hey who disrep me :)

Sorry, that was me. Forgot to sign it. I did it because I'm a bit fed up of you bashing Firelord. I know he can be annoying, but there's no need to keep digging at him.

DeletedUser441

He should stop being so annoying
Last time I was bashing someone on tremolos he left

DeletedUser

Ya, firelords better than pretty much everyone in this thread. Everyone hates him cause he says what other people are too scared to say!

DeletedUser441

So what is everybody afraid to say
I prefer to do things that people are afraid to do

DeletedUser

firelord is teh bomb. seriously, everyone hates on his legitness

DeletedUser

They're afraid to say you'll fail, or you are a noob

DeletedUser

I think im going to make a firelord fan club

anyone up for joining?

Status