DoTW 1 : (all credits to osl for the idea)

DeletedUser

OMG, seriously, get some game pay first because you have no credibility... ;)

DeletedUser

So what do you think should KE help out KA in war against TE!?
No need to shout and accuse people for propaganda and so on,I am just asking cause it would be interesting to see what do people think about it?
I would say KE will not support KA in this thing cause there is not much to gain and there is very much to loose-TE as ally.So I would say KE will not interfere in any way.

DeletedUser

KE wont get invovled becuase they to chicken to fight JNC like JNC is too chicken to fight KE lol!!

its funy like the cold war they both afraid off the other if they fight the know that each other will hurt them badly

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
KE wont get invovled becuase they to chicken to fight JNC like JNC is too chicken to fight KE lol!!

its funy like the cold war they both afraid off the other if they fight the know that each other will hurt them badly

It's not the fact that we are to "chicken" to fight each other. It's the fact that we still haven't completed our common goal, to defeat Team Black. What don't you people get about that? It's not hard to figure out...

DeletedUser

sorry rockys u failed again.. no war between TE and KE.. they want TE and KE war bcoz they r losing with us.. and they start recruiting our member

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Of course that is not going to happen,and I am sure it would not be in interest to neither TE nor KE to fight against each other atm..I am just interested what people think of it and does KA still feels like brotherhood alliance to Knights Empire and of course does KE still feel like ally of KA...
Cause if KA is left alone against everyone and have nobody to back them up I feel sorry for you guys,and would like to help you out in some way,maybe(for sure) you have done a mistake with declaring against one of the top 3 alliances but that is not reason why you should vanish from ETA in few days,or maybe it is not up to me to talk about it...well just nothing better to do this second...
I am not trying to make a conflict,but please can someone who is in charge for diplomacy in KE just say honestly do you still support KA!Or you support them in everything except in war against TE!
We all wish to know the answer.

DeletedUser

Personally i would say from my own point of view...

First i must say this is my opinion and not something that has been discussed in any way shape or forum.

...okay I would not think that its our intent to clean the face of eta of KA cities. Frankly i was shocked when they attacked us but it was gonna happen.

1. I would clear ocean 62 and 52 of them also push them back in 61 and 51

2. I have not attacked their smaller players (even the ones that have attacked me) because for me to attack a 15k member is just absurd. I let them kill their troops in my harbor. I send messages telling them that i will not attack them if they simply dont attack me.

This is not because i'm afraid of their attacks, its because i dont like to attack members that small. I have kept my attacks (for the most part) for players over 100k

3. I would wait till my members such as gipo have finished all their attacks, however many it takes to feel the unjustice has been corrected.

4. To me their has been proof of sneaky dealings with the intent to try to take from The Elite. My terms might seem stiff but war was declared on us.

Its to bad it had to come to this. I personally think that any academy should be run by an official member of its father alliance. If this would have been the case maybe such foolish mistakes would not have been made.

Taking in players we're attacking
Building up in others oceans and mass recruiting to do so.
Planning behind the backs of a nap'ed alliance.

Again this is just my opinion :)

DeletedUser

In my opinion TE brought this upon themselves. When KE declared they first had an Academy, UoW took steps to remove KA from our oceans as quickly as possible. KA are not welcomed near us so they have not grown hardly at all. There are a few select players here and there, but for the most part KA does not exist in our and our allied areas. TE's alliance with KE is what caused this war with KA. Just because KA has acted independently of KE does not take the blame off of KE in my opinion. Adam started KA and passed off the leadership to who he obviously felt was best suited for the job. In our view, KA is just as much a part of KE regardless of their "independence". You hold their name and call yourselves their Academy, yet you don't want to be bound by their relations. Sorry charlie, not in our book.

DeletedUser

In my opinion TE brought this upon themselves. When KE declared they first had an Academy, UoW took steps to remove KA from our oceans as quickly as possible. KA are not welcomed near us so they have not grown hardly at all. There are a few select players here and there, but for the most part KA does not exist in our and our allied areas. TE's alliance with KE is what caused this war with KA. Just because KA has acted independently of KE does not take the blame off of KE in my opinion. Adam started KA and passed off the leadership to who he obviously felt was best suited for the job. In our view, KA is just as much a part of KE regardless of their "independence". You hold their name and call yourselves their Academy, yet you don't want to be bound by their relations. Sorry charlie, not in our book.

I agree for the most part. I understands KA and KE are one but, unlike being in the same alliance. it allows both alliance to do things the other can't.

So one can nap with an alliance, and the other attack.

now KA say they're independent alliance ..... they might be acting more like a wing vs an academy nowadays but, that small change just means in KA eye's they are equal to KE.

maybe in a few months they will be KE equals

KA has grown 300,000 account points in the week. While fighting TE. The Elite has grown 900,000 those are some huge numbers for just 7 days.

This war has the potential of lasting forever.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I agree for the most part. I understands KA and KE are one but, unlike being in the same alliance. it allows both alliance to do things the other can't.

So one can nap with an alliance, and the other attack.

now KA say they're independent alliance ..... they might be acting more like a wing vs an academy nowadays but, that small change just means in KA eye's they are equal to KE.

maybe in a few months they will be KE equals

KA has grown 300,000 account points in the week. While fighting TE. The Elite has grown 900,000 those are some huge numbers for just 7 days.

This war has the potential of lasting forever.

I wouldn't even call it a war, more of a warm up and BP farming for more stronges foes such Knights of Dark Renown.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
We've grown 900k points in a week? Wow that's amazing, I haven't really looked.

Whateverr you need to do those graphs again that you used to do many many months ago, they were awesome! :)

DeletedUser

just one question....
why bring other alliances into the KA war...?

DeletedUser

ophistodomos too?

im not trying to stir anything up but can't TE handle few academy players without help of other (plural) alliances?

do not answer ;)

DeletedUser

We have no relations with Ohpistodomos...Pirates yes Ohpistodomos no

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
ophistodomos too?

im not trying to stir anything up but can't TE handle few academy players without help of other (plural) alliances?

do not answer ;)

I actually have a few good friends in Ophistodomos (or whatever it's spelled lol) and I didn't force them to do anything, I asked if they could do me a favor, that's all.

I wouldn't force anyone to do anything if they don't want to.

DeletedUser

@adamberr, it could be to even out numbers. an force as large as KA could easily overwhelm a target if it was planned correctly.