DoTW 1 : (all credits to osl for the idea)

DeletedUser

I wouldn't even call it a war, more of a warm up and BP farming for more stronges foes such Knights of Dark Renown.

you maybe still warming up but others from your alliance have been fighting for a while now. funny how your into that front with KA but not any other lol.

Not that anyone cares but good on KA for standing up to TE and not jumping when told to jump. + rep for them and even + rep for TE for showing there who there ture allies are. Good luck to both sides, i hope its a long drawn out war

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
you maybe still warming up but others from your alliance have been fighting for a while now. funny how your into that front with KA but not any other lol.

Not that anyone cares but good on KA for standing up to TE and not jumping when told to jump. + rep for them and even + rep for TE for showing there who there ture allies are. Good luck to both sides, i hope its a long drawn out war

KA were already on my doorstep. ;)

The current war count is 31-4 to TE I think.

DeletedUser

numbers mean nothing, you just explained ho much you know about the game ;)

I agree it takes numbers and activity and skill . Small cities don't help much but KA can out grow TE because of their small numbers ..... but do they have the activity and skill?.

DeletedUser

KA were already on my doorstep. ;)

The current war count is 31-4 to TE I think.

but they only a acadmy and if i remeber currectly somoee had a go at CR for eating KA players up becuase they was a trainign acadamy and couldnt defend themselves now TE doing it apprently its oki!! lol double standed from my mind

DeletedUser

To be fair to James, it was a KE player that made that claim.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
but they only a acadmy and if i remeber currectly somoee had a go at CR for eating KA players up becuase they was a trainign acadamy and couldnt defend themselves now TE doing it apprently its oki!! lol double standed from my mind

Oh well :p

DeletedUser

Many people lately leaving KE...any news why that is happening?or is it a secret?

DeletedUser

Mostly kicked inactives i'd say. One joined Fate. Abbs is a mystery though...

DeletedUser

abbs on 8/8/11 at 9:35 AM
some argument. actually courtesy of uow but not your fault. I'm just tired of all the politics and the high drama. can't leave my friends there either. i'm just going to take a break and come back and see what everyone's upto.

xXxSILENTxXxASSASSINxXx on 8/8/11 at 8:47 AM
Just curious as to why you left KE?