DoTW 1 : (all credits to osl for the idea)

DeletedUser

well you werent crying when we had organized attacks on your cities,we took 5 or 6 cities from you and you said congrats,very well done...if you were a male you would say something like - bastards,you are too many,something like that..and you said congrats,good organization and nice teamwork...so you are a lady,ok people I am not in that action versus Velalel...and Commander you owe me 2 beers now,I told you Velalel was a lady...

DeletedUser13936

men *sigh*

i'm so glad i'm a cat now (however i do owe the genie a case of beer :()

DeletedUser

so giving compliments to my opponent for a job well done makes me a girl? also if i was a male why would i cry that doesnt make sense since males tend to bottle emotions inside them and women tend to let them out in most cases through crying.

DeletedUser

Oh now I am sure you are a lady cause it seems you dont undertsand man at all,we only act like we dont have emotions and we never NEVER suffer defeat with words - congrats,good job,maybe we can say it but we never mean it(and you meant it when you say congrats).

Ok I am the Genie,will take that beer asap - HIHI..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13936

to brlinho

damn it! i don't have enough money for stamps. i guess i'll send them to you air mail style (1-2-3-*crash* *crack*)

DeletedUser

no reason to send it by mail,we are neighbours HIHI,and if we are not I will come wherever you are...for a bottle of beer I would travel through many oceans(with Lighthouse reaserached I will be at your place like NOW-ring ring).

DeletedUser

i understand men and women real well. i never said men dont have emotions plz reread my post again and perhaps have a few more beers brlinho

DeletedUser

well you said in your last post - i understand men and women real well.
No man would ever say that.

DeletedUser15946

my friend, student of psychology told me you are woman before 6 months...

DeletedUser13936

no reason to send it by mail,we are neighbours HIHI,and if we are not I will come wherever you are...for a bottle of beer I would travel through many oceans(with Lighthouse reaserached I will be at your place like NOW-ring ring).

ok cya then just don't come in your CS :p

DeletedUser

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL,thats a good one,no worries,I travel by plane...

DeletedUser

@brlinho oh really what makes u think that? ur low intelligence?

@sirgaz really huh what makes him so sure?

DeletedUser

nope,just common male sense,and yes low inteligence has something to do with it..
but man would say - you are stupid,and not - you are not ineteligent,do you see the difference..

DeletedUser

man never call their cities,cars,or boats brokenheartsville.,they call their cities like tough to get,this is My city,I rule here,etc...and not my heart hurts city...is it a song or not doesnt matter at all.

DeletedUser

ok to ur dumb friend. its the name of a song go back and study psychology more bc u clearly have no idea what ur doing. the name of 1 of my cities means nothing of what gender i am.