SG-Elites + EoTD attacking Relentless?

DeletedUser

Nwinder I'm not going to say anything bad about you but there is a reason why you got that city,

Later you will know why but for now enjoy your great attachment.

DeletedUser9465

I am 100% sure the real reason has nothing to do with Skall's supposed inability to save that city. ;)

DeletedUser

No one attacked that seige because I didn't ask anyone to help me bust it, not that anyone would. I could've sniped it, he had about a 7 second gap from support, that is easy for me, but there is a reason I don't need to anymore.

No one but me and some guy in your alliance attacked that seige. Rafa or something, and I didn't ask him to attack the seige.

DeletedUser

He said he is a better player than Nickossa was. Nickossa was a way better player than me. Therefore he is saying he is a way better player than I am.

And since you have no clue about the situation Robbyn - SiCotic has been in my alliance family since he was a young pup on this server. At one time he was almost larger than I was. His name in another server is "Grepogod" or something like that.

And to SiCotic - please my friend, please. You cast zues' rage on me an hour before the CS landed. LOL! You sent 5 ls nukes to try to break the siege. You and I know there was no 7 second gap.

Since I engaged 45 of my cities against you, I had a land nuke landing 1 second before the Cs landed and support 1 second after. So I have no idea where 7seconds comes from.

Oh man, you guys.

01 Grandline 172ls
02 New Front 181ls
04 Proper Growth 166ls
05 Bashing Heads 73ls
03 Heavy Fire 237ls

Each one got a far negative ratio - So don't claim you were farming BP! 237ls gave me 2370BP, that attack, with +14% luck allowed you to kill 209 biremes or 1672BP.

All these excuses are getting really, really tiring.

But yes Oriansport, it is all part of the plan. That plan that taking cities in my core is a bad, bad thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1 second after was bireme support, I was gonna bust by land. :p, 7 seconds was the land support. So I didn't count the bireme support.

Also, what excuses? I just said I don't need to defend anymore, since its not an issue anymore. :p

DeletedUser

Also, what excuses? I just said I don't need to defend anymore, since its not an issue anymore. :p

Sic no need to say anything to Nwinder. He will know soon enough

Nwinder good job on getting that city congratulation Like I said, enjoy your great attachment.

DeletedUser9465

nwinder, I have every clue. SiCotic, or Skallagrim or The GrepoGod is my alliance mate since almost one year.

DeletedUser

What account do you use in the game, mate? I haven't seen you around much. I'd like to talk with you ingame, if you have the time.

DeletedUser

So Orian, was this your grand plan? Or do we still have to wait a little longer?

DeletedUser15049

Who? What? Where?

All this account moving has me baffled.

Brings out my genocidal tendencies.

DeletedUser

haha this is what we were talking about then...haha.

Well the Greco account was one I never expected to be let go. Too large and in too good of a spot to just let go. I think the person should have to identify themselves but that does not seem to be a requirement.
However I do think things like this can go smoothly and I know if I lost one of my best players I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to find a replacement.

DeletedUser

Who? What? Where?

All this account moving has me baffled.

Brings out my genocidal tendencies.

Understandable. The Greco account was free to go to someone who could play well. Once the account came out of vacation several of us got messages saying he was the largest player in grepolis.en. So the new greco appears to be robbyn64, or at least the new greco confirmed that to me.

DeletedUser

As long as the new one honours Greco's commitments, he promised to gift me all his cities lol

DeletedUser

As long as the new one honours Greco's commitments, he promised to gift me all his cities lol

Bel, i never made that promise. Once my project with work is completed and if i still have the free time like beofre then I would ask for my account back..but we are looking down the line.

DeletedUser

haha this is what we were talking about then...haha.

Well the Greco account was one I never expected to be let go. Too large and in too good of a spot to just let go. I think the person should have to identify themselves but that does not seem to be a requirement.
However I do think things like this can go smoothly and I know if I lost one of my best players I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to find a replacement.

Hey phil, hope you are doing well..As for who took my account over I will never say. Also many players have quit the game and gifted there accounts over to many other players. I know for a fact over half of the original Eotd members have quit the game and there accounts have been taken over by others. Not once has anyone made an announcement to there enemies that a new player is playing.

DeletedUser

I know Grec, not saying there is anything wrong with it, except there is a tactical advantage to having a mystery player there, but I am very happy with it so far. We are already clearing it out and taking cities....
If you were there this would be a different tale we were telling.

I am doing well, havent heard from you though. I have skype open all the time so catch me up!!!

DeletedUser

Bel, i never made that promise. Once my project with work is completed and if i still have the free time like beofre then I would ask for my account back..but we are looking down the line.

I was joking Greco, however I am glad you haven't totally left the game.

DeletedUser

I was joking Greco, however I am glad you haven't totally left the game.

Hey Old friend, Real life caught up to me. It was either play the game or make an extra $40,000 into my pocket..You know how this world economy is so i went for the cash. hope you are doing well.