Unconditional surrender of Alliance X.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9465

Thank you for your words, but just to let you know these attacks that you sent me have been the best attacks I have never seen, I am impress for the way you attack, and this kind of attacks it makes the game so beautiful. I know sometime we insult each other but this is the way the game is about, its the number one hobby so thats why we lose temper. Now I respect you. I could not save my city alone, I didnt have enough Def troops to kill your troops, I know it sounds crazy but It was a team effort and synchronization between Hullu and me. but and again so far you are the best attacker Ive seen.

Then congratulations both to you and to Hullu. Great team effort and great fight.

DeletedUser19042

AAAhhhh...finally... Nice...Truly never thought this would happen...They probably will continue calling each other losers on the forums and ingame but this were beautiful 5 seconds...ROFL

DeletedUser13294

To luisgo

As i said to him on igm :

"Was a hot day yesterday. I want to congratulate you(luisgo). You fought well and your award is well deserved. (defender of the day).

Was and is an honor to fight against great fighters, and you are one of them.

See you on the battlefield.

Marius"

PS : for those who know about fair-play.;)

DeletedUser15302

Seems to me alot of AX members as well as alot of Liq members have a big mouth as long as they are fighting noob players,but as soon as they face a real enemey who they cannot beat and embarasses them,their mouthes are shut.

anyways i persoanally don't think the source of those words are the hearts(could be wrong),but it is interesting to see AX members admit their losses,havn't seen that before..

DeletedUser

Seems to me alot of AX members as well as alot of Liq members have a big mouth as long as they are fighting noob players,but as soon as they face a real enemey who they cannot beat and embarasses them,their mouthes are shut.

anyways i persoanally don't think the source of those words are the hearts(could be wrong),but it is interesting to see AX members admit their losses,havn't seen that before..

it's called showing respect! something that a person with lack of social skills as you would never understand!
what did you ever accomplished in this game against big members??
TL bit some of the biggest alliances in this game and now only the best of the best are left! and it doesnt include you and your little pointless alliance...

DeletedUser9465

Seems to me that you should not judge others taking you as a model. Especially somebody you don't know. If you are not able to be fair this doesn't mean nobody is.

And most certainly I have nothing to be embarrassed of. Plus you are self-contradictory. I have admitted I failed to take luisgo's city on the public forum. Does this look like I kept my mouth shut?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11927

Rob tell it as it is, you need not have to worry about ulterior motives.

DeletedUser15302

it's called showing respect! something that a person with lack of social skills as you would never understand!
what did you ever accomplished in this game against big members??
TL bit some of the biggest alliances in this game and now only the best of the best are left! and it doesnt include you and your little pointless alliance...

LOL iga you were the last person that i thought i could make him lose his control and get angry.
but anyways,Guys,did i mention anything about myself and how good me or my alliance are in my post?
so what the hell is with all the personal attacks on me and my "little pointless alliance"?
I don't know what does the "Polis" at the end of your name really means,but if it is refering to the game like gre-polis- then i think you should've have named yourself as igaFARMVILLE ROFL because you seem to be playing that game more than grepolis.

Seems to me that you should not judge others taking you as a model. Especially somebody you don't know. If you are not able to be fair this doesn't mean nobody is.

And most certainly I have nothing to be embarrassed of. Plus you are self-contradictory. I have admitted I failed to take luisgo's city on the public forum. Does this look like I kept my mouth shut?

Well mr.robbyn it seems you didn't understand my post quiet well or perhaps i didn't put it in the right words,what i ment by their mouth's were shut was that they stop ultering the Big words that they used to ulter.
Besides I just gave my own personal opinion,if you didn't like it then simply just ignore it.

DeletedUser9465

LOL iga you were the last person that i thought i could make him lose his control and get angry.
but anyways,Guys,did i mention anything about myself and how good me or my alliance are in my post?
so what the hell is with all the personal attacks on me and my "little pointless alliance"?
I don't know what does the "Polis" at the end of your name really means,but if it is refering to the game like gre-polis- then i think you should've have named yourself as igaFARMVILLE ROFL because you seem to be playing that game more than grepolis.

Well mr.robbyn it seems you didn't understand my post quiet well or perhaps i didn't put it in the right words,what i ment by their mouth's were shut was that they stop ultering the Big words that they used to ulter.
Besides I just gave my own personal opinion,if you didn't like it then simply just ignore it.

Lol... Most certainly we have nothing in common. Thank God for this!

DeletedUser15302

You are nothing than a frustrated person. Somehow I pity you. Robbyn<<A -rep that was giving to me by Miss robbyn after my words broke her heart LOL

Edit : yet another -rep from miss robbyn>>>what's your problem? you had to ruin a good moment. *shakes head*
Don't blame him really that'a all that he can do LOL

DeletedUser

What about Tinut? He took his target and still congratulated Luisgo.

DeletedUser9465

You are nothing than a frustrated person. Somehow I pity you. Robbyn<<A -rep that was giving to me by Miss robbyn after my words broke her heart LOL

Edit : yet another -rep from miss robbyn>>>what's your problem? you had to ruin a good moment. *shakes head*
Don't blame him really that'a all that he can do LOL

First one was from me of course. This is my opinion on you and because I do not use to hide myself, I signed my comment when derepping you. As I always do. The second one belongs to somebody else though. You should have learn by now that one can't derep the same post twice.

PS: calling names pretty much says everything about who you are.

DeletedUser15302

What about Tinut? He took his target and still congratulated Luisgo.
if you noticed my first post skall,i didn't say ALL of them.

First one was from me of course. This is my opinion on you and because I do not use to hide myself, I signed my comment when derepping you. As I always do. The second one belongs to somebody else though. You should have learn by now that one can't derep the same post twice.

PS: calling names pretty much says all about who you are.

Well you have pretty much a -rep on all of my replies to your posts so far,whenever you have nothing left to say you simply go with the -rep.which is fine,I never have -repped anyone before even to those who -repied me.
and no the -rep's are not on the same comment.
and i called you a miss because of your disrespectful -rep,There is no way i would use a bad word(however that wasn't really a "bad" word) if they don't use the same way against me first.

DeletedUser

you seem to have this affect on me, it is probably because i was on your side at the beginning trying to tell people good things about you.
about your Farmville comment i will only say that there are a lot of way to help your alliance and i chose the way that the time i have to spend on this game allowed me, i dont see any shame in that...

DeletedUser9465

You think far too much of yourself. I derepped you twice and signed both times my comments. However, the issue here was in no way about you and your comments were misplaced. I pretty much told you everything I needed to. Probably it would have been better just to ignore you because you were looking for some attention and unfortunately I gave it to you. I am sure people can judge for themselves on this so no more replies from me to your comments.

PS:
"and i called you a miss because of your disrespectful -rep"

You mean women are disrespectful? Wow... I wonder what all the gals playing grepo have to say about this.

DeletedUser15302

you seem to have this affect on me, it is probably because i was on your side at the beginning trying to tell people good things about you.
about your Farmville comment i will only say that there are a lot of way to help your alliance and i chose the way that the time i have to spend on this game allowed me, i dont see any shame in that...

iga iga,go look back into ALL of our messages in-game,and maybe message here on the forum between you and me(can't recall this one well).Try to find one single message that i haven't said in it you are one of the very few people that i respect in Liq family...
infact I have always been avoiding your posts in the forum,because i didn't want to get into conflictions with you(since our alliances fight each other),but you were the one who made the post and attacked me personal attack infront of everyone even though my post wasn't directed to anyone personaly..

You think far too much of yourself. I derepped you twice and signed both times my comments. However, the issue here was in no way about you and your comments were misplaced. I pretty much told you everything I needed to. Probably it would have been better just to ignore you because you were looking for some attention and unfortunately I gave it to you. I am sure people can judge for themselves on this so no more replies from me to your comments.

PS:
"and i called you a miss because of your disrespectful -rep"

You mean women are disrespectful? Wow... I wonder what all the gals playing grepo have to say about this.

infact I think i should have Just ignored you,I don't really want to talk with sensitive people that get upset and start -repping you just because someone disagress with them

DeletedUser

infact I think i should have Just ignored you,I don't really want to talk with sensitive people that get upset and start -repping you just because someone disagress with them

Hate to break it to you, but that's what rep is for :D
green for agreeing and good point.
red for being a pain and disagreeing.

DeletedUser

sala, you chose your way to play this game, the disrespectful messages you sent us calling us all "sissy boys" doesnt really make you the most popular person... and now you bring up our name without any reason just to annoy us a little more...
if you would respect me you would also respect my alliance and you would find a nicer way to pass your point.
instead all you trying to do is to insult people, you were insulting some of our members even when you were a part of our alliance so i guess i cant expect much from someone like you...
but i dont see why you are surprised you are getting -rep...

DeletedUser

Sala's just has a lot of pent up rage. He was such a failure in his early days here he is now desperate to make up for that in his mind. Now he has some good people around him and he feels he has accomplished something, but really by sending absurd mass mails and spamming forum threads he is just making himself look even sadder.

Just ignore him people, he is a child and like all children he goes away when ignored.

DeletedUser15302

Well my friend it seems like you haven't known me well yet,i have no problem if all of Theta fights me,probably all of Theta hates me right now and thats fine LOL I play this game to fight,and that gives them a reason to fight me and give me crazy battle points.
but i have never attacked anyone personally,if they don't attack me first.
yes i have attacked a WHOLE enemey alliance together,I do that.but not a single person personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.