Unconditional surrender of Alliance X.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser13294

Well my friend it seems like you haven't known me well yet,i have no problem if all of Theta fights me,probably all of Theta hates me right now and thats fine LOL I play this game to fight,and that gives them a reason to fight me and give me crazy battle points.
but i have never attacked anyone personally,if they don't attack me first.
yes i have attacked a WHOLE enemey alliance together,I do that.but not a single person personally.

I dont hate you. Try to be more fair, and fight the battles on Grepo, not here.

Otherwise, i might think that you try to convert us, like your mate Jehovas. And believe me, i am not a witness. ;)

Fair-play is all about, then the fights. Luisgo should teach you about this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15302

I dont hate you. Try to be more fair, and fight the battles on Grepo, not here.

Otherwise, i might think that you try to convert us, like your mate Jehovas. And believe me, i am not a witness. ;)

Fair-play is all about, then the fights. Luisgo should learn you about this.

I used to do that TINUT ROFL but not anymore after none of these chickens dare to attack me
I have a challenge for them that if they take 1 single city from me,my whole alliance will be disbanded,and yet they don't even dare to try.

DeletedUser

I used to do that TINUT ROFL but not anymore after none of these chickens dare to attack me
I have a challenge for them that if they take 1 single city from me,my whole alliance will be disbanded,and yet they don't even dare to try.

and we suppose to believe you will actually do it?? sorry but Q&D did this trick before you... everybody knows you are mostly defensive, that's why no one is attacking you... that is probably the reason no one is attacking me as well. or maybe it is because the last time i was attacked i gained 300k defensive BP's without loosing any cities ;)

DeletedUser15302

and we suppose to believe you will actually do it?? sorry but Q&D did this trick before you... everybody knows you are mostly defensive, that's why no one is attacking you... that is probably the reason no one is attacking me as well. or maybe it is because the last time i was attacked i gained 300k defensive BP's without loosing any cities ;)

Well You have my word that i will do it.
And no that's not entirely correct,you are talking about months ago when i was playing alown and thats why all of my cities were defensive,but now things have changed,I wouldn't be able to take a city from one of your biggest and most active players if most of my cities were defensive.

DeletedUser

Um, I haven't stopped attacking... I don't know if you are aware of this, but I helped put several TL members into VM. So you might need to get your facts straight... I only put defensive troops into the cities that I am going to be sending attacks from... I didn't just sit there on defense and turtle up once I got a foot hold.. That's not how you play the game...

The fact is nobody is attacking my stepping stones, because they know that they are stacked... At the same time, it is allowing me to hammer your players in that vicinity.... Double Edged sword...

DeletedUser

Um, I haven't stopped attacking... I don't know if you are aware of this, but I helped put several TL members into VM. So you might need to get your facts straight... I only put defensive troops into the cities that I am going to be sending attacks from... I didn't just sit there on defense and turtle up once I got a foot hold.. That's not how you play the game...

The fact is nobody is attacking my stepping stones, because they know that they are stacked... At the same time, it is allowing me to hammer your players in that vicinity.... Double Edged sword...

im not really sure what is the connection between what i wrote and your respond... didnt you challenge some alliance to take a city from you and you said that if they will you will quit the game and then when they finally did you thanked them for the BP's and said they are dumb for actually thinking you will quit the game?
maybe i confused you with someone else...

DeletedUser

here it is, i knew it was you...
If anyone in AoA or ....Whatever.... Can snag a city from me, I will quit grepolis completely....

Just reset my account, and be done with this game.

I await your response.

:pro:
they took a city from you and yet you are still here, it was a smart move to get BP's but it is also an example why promises like this 1 cant be trusted

DeletedUser

here it is, i knew it was you...

they took a city from you and yet you are still here, it was a smart move to get BP's but it is also an example why promises like this 1 cant be trusted

Well the player that took the city from me, was in an alliance called Byzantine Empire... So technically I never lied, and my deal went out the window with their 5th name change...

DeletedUser

ah, the thread had gotten friendly but this friendliness lasted for a very small time. we should try it again.

DeletedUser

no need for friendlyness we are enemies. we are supposed to make each other feel bad:)

DeletedUser

Q&N, here is something you posted after loosing the city:
I actually said that anyone who thought I would delete my account /quit was even more stupid than I originally thought...
so technically you did lie...
with that said i think we can droop this subject, i just wanted to give sala an example why i dont take seriously "challenges" like he offered

DeletedUser15302

I honestly think you DO know that i never break my word,but you just using that as an excuse not to attack me.
and by the way we have just made one of your biggest players delete his account and gone ghost ;)

DeletedUser

You left TP (when they had a truce or wanted to have a marge with liq i believe, and you wanted to avenge the cities you lost and the constant attacks on you), made some small random alliance, then went off to Liq, and then broke off and attacked TV cause you said you have a long enemity with them all the while... Honest and trustworthy I believe? How do we know you will keep your word...
(sorry for crappy English)

DeletedUser

I honestly think you DO know that i never break my word,but you just using that as an excuse not to attack me.
and by the way we have just made one of your biggest players delete his account and gone ghost ;)

A player who used to be an alliance mate with you in TAC. Everyone in Vanilla is either new to the games or is former TAC and that is who you are fighting now, the people who considered you their ally and friend. You are not waging war with TV or TL because you are to far away to fight us in our main oceans, you are fighting the people whom you used to fight against TL with!

What this means is that you have zero honor and your word means nothing!

DeletedUser

we choose our targets strategically not impulsively and i dont need to give any excuses for attacking or not attacking you. anyway vanilla are making their own decisions, they wanted independent in o37 so i dont really speak for them...
about ungerbob quitting and deleting his account- i dont really know the reasons for why he did that but im sure you guys had a part in his decision to quit so good job...

DeletedUser15302

You left TP (when they had a truce or wanted to have a marge with liq i believe, and you wanted to avenge the cities you lost and the constant attacks on you), made some small random alliance, then went off to Liq, and then broke off and attacked TV cause you said you have a long enemity with them all the while... Honest and trustworthy I believe? How do we know you will keep your word...
(sorry for crappy English)

Is this directed to me? cities i lost? when did i lose a city to the liq or to TP?
You really don't know what you talking about,but it is true i have been very unstable lately,but that doesn't mean i haven't kept my word,every alliance i have left has been with the permission of the ones who invited me and in the liq,nobody really wanted me in that alliance let's be honest,I Just didn't fit in there.

A player who used to be an alliance mate with you in TAC. Everyone in Vanilla is either new to the games or is former TAC and that is who you are fighting now, the people who considered you their ally and friend. You are not waging war with TV or TL because you are to far away to fight us in our main oceans, you are fighting the people whom you used to fight against TL with!

What this means is that you have zero honor and your word means nothing!

You talking about honour? honour? strange...
Anyways,I thought you stopped talking to me like a month ago,and don't know what made you break your word and address me again.
and in the begining i was not willing to fight the Ex TAC members,but they were the ones who fighted my team mates first,so i had no choice but to fight them back.

we choose our targets strategically not impulsively and i dont need to give any excuses for attacking or not attacking you. anyway vanilla are making their own decisions, they wanted independent in o37 so i dont really speak for them...
about ungerbob quitting and deleting his account- i dont really know the reasons for why he did that but im sure you guys had a part in his decision to quit so good job...

fair enough,don't really have anything to comment on this one :)

DeletedUser19042

Rofl...

May I ask what all this crap has to do with the "unconditional Surrender of Alliance X"?
What isn't going to happen neither ways but anyway...
What's the answer on that question???

(sorry for my ty Englisch)

DeletedUser12404

Is this directed to me? cities i lost? when did i lose a city to the liq or to TP?
You really don't know what you talking about,but it is true i have been very unstable lately,but that doesn't mean i haven't kept my word,every alliance i have left has been with the permission of the ones who invited me and in the liq,nobody really wanted me in that alliance let's be honest,I Just didn't fit in there.
You talking about honour? honour? strange...
Anyways,I thought you stopped talking to me like a month ago,and don't know what made you break your word and address me again.
and in the begining i was not willing to fight the Ex TAC members,but they were the ones who fighted my team mates first,so i had no choice but to fight them back.
you didn't fit in in TL? i remember when you just joined and TP were mass attacking you. we cheered you on, asked where you needed support and ,when you had successfully repelled TP's attacks, we patted you on the back and said congrats. so please don't say you 'didn't fit in'.
the only reason you were attacked was because YOU made the decision to become the enemy. that's what the game is about basically, support your allies and attack your enemies. if you aren't an enemy, you won't be attacked.

DeletedUser15302

you didn't fit in in TL? i remember when you just joined and TP were mass attacking you. we cheered you on, asked where you needed support and ,when you had successfully repelled TP's attacks, we patted you on the back and said congrats. so please don't say you 'didn't fit in'.
the only reason you were attacked was because YOU made the decision to become the enemy. that's what the game is about basically, support your allies and attack your enemies. if you aren't an enemy, you won't be attacked.

LOL you congradulated me? and like if that is what i needed?
there was conflictions between me and the leaders as well as with some of the old Liq players,and it was in private,so i guess you are not aware of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.