Unconditional surrender of Alliance X.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ermm, I was in TP too, and I remember that you left when TP ceased activities against Liq for sometime. Idk who, but someone was saying that you left cause you went on a personal war against Liq (in the TP forums) and you didnt want peace with them. Idk how accurate it was, but it seemed to fit in (my memory is probably flawed), as I do believe you asked for support a number of time in the forums (or that was someone else...)

DeletedUser12404

LOL you congradulated me? and like if that is what i needed?
there was conflictions between me and the leaders as well as with some of the old Liq players,and it was in private,so i guess you are not aware of that.
i know you had issues with the leaders. about what, i don't know and frankly i don't care. what i do know is that, in this game, today's enemies can be tomorrow's allies vice versa. players must be able to adapt to change and not take things personal.

DeletedUser

i know you had issues with the leaders. about what, i don't know and frankly i don't care. what i do know is that, in this game, today's enemies can be tomorrow's allies vice versa. players must be able to adapt to change and not take things personal.

usually i dont like ur posts buddy but this time i couldnt agree more with this. +rep

DeletedUser12404

usually i dont like ur posts buddy but this time i couldnt agree more with this. +rep
yeah... i'm turning a new leaf kinda :p. i received a couple of infractions, so as my signature says, now i'm "Mr. nice guy" :D
thanks for the +rep. anyone who reps me can be assured that i won't forget to rep them when appropriate.

DeletedUser15302

Ermm, I was in TP too, and I remember that you left when TP ceased activities against Liq for sometime. Idk who, but someone was saying that you left cause you went on a personal war against Liq (in the TP forums) and you didnt want peace with them. Idk how accurate it was, but it seemed to fit in (my memory is probably flawed), as I do believe you asked for support a number of time in the forums (or that was someone else...)

Yes you are right about your first point,but your second point no,I haven't asked for help in TP forum.

Well you probably right about that,but maybe we just have different ways of thinking.

DeletedUser12404

ok. i think this is as resolved as the situation will get. in any event, this is far off topic. osl? can you close this please?

Status
Not open for further replies.