Never had a mean message

DeletedUser

i am absolutely pived, in my semi long career with grepolis i have never once had a mean message from anyone.

The best i have had is a promise from EnasEllinas to knock on my door, which is hardly anything considering what some players have had.

So here is the deal:

The first person to send me a mean message in game will get rep and possible some shiny stuff to spend in there local shipyard.

Do not send anything that will get you in trouble please cause if your an enemy i wanna a chance to take my silver back

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I got sent this the other day.. made me laugh lol still not heard from his so-called other account.:)

Bottom up.
PrincessLozza on 8/16/11 at 5:41 PM
If you want to scare me put your money where your mouth is and mail from your so-called 'big' account.

I've not given you a second thought since you left and I don't intend to now.

bye bye.

billy200 on 8/16/11 at 5:09 PM
iam playing on billy200 because i thought u rember me but iam under a different name now and a another connection , ive waited 9 mouths 4 this and your getting it 50 cities wont help u lol and baslak your be my ***** this time
PrincessLozza on 8/16/11 at 5:04 PM
no offence but from someone that screams into VM as soon as they have one hit on their city I'm really not scared.

I've 50 cities and the founder of the best alliance on iota.. what on earth do you think are going to do to me.

Touch Baslisk and I'll rim you just like we did last time.
billy200 on 8/16/11 at 5:00 PM
u and basslak r getting it
PrincessLozza on 8/16/11 at 4:53 PM
do i know you?
billy200 on 8/16/11 at 4:42 PM
iam coming 2 get u and u wont no were from or what alliance ***** lol

for those of you that don't know. This guy was leader of KoP, about the same size of Athenian Elite, which I used to lead. One of my players took a city on his island and he mailed them and said that if they grew by 1 point he'd declare war on the whole of AE. Well what else could we do but tell him to get lost and declare war.

He ran into vm after a couple of attacks. He came back a week later and made his whole alliance support him, even though they were getting attacked! he told them all that we declared for no reason. So Baslisk forwarded his mail to us about the city on his island. His alliance we're too happy!

He got rimmed ofc and never to be seen again.. or so we thought ;)

DeletedUser

i got lots of mean messages from like 50 diffrent players

i can rim he him just for fun

DeletedUser

LOL!! Dang, if I had a dollar for everytime I heard that thats what she said line. Especially from my friends, and out at the bar. Anyway, I have gotten quite a few unkind messages myself. lol. I have no idea why though, not like I'm big enough in this game to be a threat. lol.

DeletedUser

I got sent this the other day.. made me laugh lol still not heard from his so-called other account.:)

Bottom up.

for those of you that don't know. This guy was leader of KoP, about the same size of Athenian Elite, which I used to lead. One of my players took a city on his island and he mailed them and said that if they grew by 1 point he'd declare war on the whole of AE. Well what else could we do but tell him to get lost and declare war.

He ran into vm after a couple of attacks. He came back a week later and made his whole alliance support him, even though they were getting attacked! he told them all that we declared for no reason. So Baslisk forwarded his mail to us about the city on his island. His alliance we're too happy!

He got rimmed ofc and never to be seen again.. or so we thought ;)

haha this brings back memory's. funnily enough just the other night i was reading through old forum posts and his name was in one of them. went into VM then claimed he was banned.

He went around peeing everyone in the area off which resulted in AE's and EM's first joint mission. My friendship with colo then blossomed and the rest is evo history.

What account is he playing under lozza i really want to drop a message in for old times sake

DeletedUser

so hes admitting he is multi accounting then if hes playing as billy 200 and he has another big account

DeletedUser

so hes admitting he is multi accounting then if hes playing as billy 200 and he has another big account

yeah you gotta love that he tells that to a mod lol clearly doesn't read the forum much :)

DeletedUser

I only get the occasional mean message, mostly from the Delites. Eagleskater08 is by far the best juvenile/mean message I've ever received. Actually...it wasn't a message but more of a dissertation, which in grep I'm gonna go ahead and call grepertation.

DeletedUser

Can i just say even though i have asked for someone to send me a mean message I STILL HAVE'NT BEEN SENT ONE. What the hell have i got to do

DeletedUser

i just send random annoying messages to ppl i don't even know sometimes

DeletedUser

Can i just say even though i have asked for someone to send me a mean message I STILL HAVE'NT BEEN SENT ONE. What the hell have i got to do

I will send you one in a couple of hours :)

----

I think the meanest message had to have been from Kurb stating that he was going to roast my eyes and was the best the game has ever seen on all worlds. That Everyone on Iota especially me sucked and did not even deserve to stand in his shadow...

(paraphrasing until I hit the ignore button)

----

I at one point sent out some vehemet messages, that were uncalled for... be it was due to stress mostly. Noeltags got a few, Jennesis got one or 2. I had sent a few over the boards. I guess we all have our moments.

Heh except my dear dear friend Kurb... LOL