Never had a mean message

DeletedUser

less hate Enas, you know - you are just a poor owned backstabber in old dead world called Iota, and that's fact. None knows you outside this little emo company...

Tell me what's the point of this game? When your wnb "elite" team (1st time playing you called team elite lol and speak about my ego..) died you leave a sinking ship and jump into vacation mode, afterwards you came back and join team which destroyed you before.. IMHO that's nonsense.
At least I fight like a man against you all and *censored*. And please stop lie here about bolts and EQ.. i counter attack your LS nukes and own you pretty well, you just can't do anything alone and squeak for help.

just check grepostats... there are maximum 100 active players left in whole server 30 of them in both Evo MRA's

Can you actually say *censored* on these forums? Sorry Sapph! Honest question.
Sapph says: no you may not :)

Anyway, Kurb you have your facts all messed up. Enas didn't go into VM because we were being attacked. He sustained thousands (literally) of attacks and did not lose a single city when we were in our prime. I won't go into the whole "inactivity caused our downfall" speel, because those who are important enough know the exact story. We were invited into Evo for the simple fact that we put up a good fight. You left Evo and kept picking on a good friend of ours. Once you were finally attacked, you lost a couple of cities and hit the ghost button. Too bad your little fortress island didn't work out so well. Not to mention the fact that you had 60 - 70 unused academy points in each of the cities we took from you, proving that your sole intention was to turtle it up with a bunch of biremes that could not withstand a proper attack. You've played in a bunch of worlds, and sadly, your alleged "skill," was not shown once on this server. Goodbye and good riddance. We're still having fun, and you're still crying over spilled milk. :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Anyway, Kurb you have your facts all messed up. Enas didn't go into VM because we were being attacked. He sustained thousands (literally) of attacks and did not lose a single city when we were in our prime. I won't go into the whole "inactivity caused our downfall" speel, because those who are important enough know the exact story. We were invited into Evo for the simple fact that we put up a good fight. You left Evo and kept picking on a good friend of ours. Once you were finally attacked, you lost a couple of cities and hit the ghost button. Too bad your little fortress island didn't work out so well. Not to mention the fact that you had 60 - 70 unused academy points in each of the cities we took from you, proving that your sole intention was to turtle it up with a bunch of biremes that could not withstand a proper attack. You've played in a bunch of worlds, and sadly, your alleged "skill," was not shown once on this server. Goodbye and good riddance. We're still having fun, and you're still crying over spilled milk. :pro:

Do not even bother Ice, this guy is Dellusional.

And you are right taking his cities was more trouble trying to fix and setting them right than any other city before... to be honest since RedDragon777's cities, which were almost a complete mess.

DeletedUser

I can confirm you cant, think about the kids and the parents of these kids that may sue or something like that when i got told off :p

Edit - This also include words with **** in them