Never had a mean message

DeletedUser

a turtle is sending u threats

He did for a long time then I hit the "ignore" button

now it is 6-7 lightning bolts and 2 earthquakes every 24 hours....

I am trully in awww with his prepolis skills as you al should be also.... what am I saying... BOW DOWN to the all mighty Kurb for he is 2GOOD4U... lol :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i just send random annoying messages to ppl i don't even know sometimes

So i have come to realise lol there's time you jump up and down on my nerve with what you say.

Then there is other times i just think well if your annoying me this much just think what your doing to your alliance internal forums. Man overboard would be my que if i was the leader

DeletedUser

actually i got called a Mosquito by san sebastian the other day, only problem is he got the right species wrong family cause am more like a midgy which are far more annoying

Kurbads.

Phrourach
Lol... True indeed. He shut up rather quickly didn't he?

And by quickly, I mean it only took several months to start and end the process in two days.:supermad:

Actually, the real story is quite different. Several months ago mighty EnasEllinas threatened me and Evolution (which I had left already once because of boring sim city strategy and dying server) my friend noeltags ask me to join Evo and give me target - EnasEllinas, I accept hes offer and rejoin to concentrate on this attention wnb.. after few successful weeks hes team (The Brotherhood Elite) was rimmed and he jump into vac mode. Nothing in particular, did not change for months already in this boring server and after Enas returned from vacation he join Evo and I left this MRA (LEGION was an MRA from beginning, but that's another story) for 2nd time. There was couple nice 1vs1 fights till one night I caught a lot of hes LS and destroyed poor guy's army.. then all mighty Evolution with ~20 players or smth take me down.. (loosing ~10k LS in 2 days :D )
I did not play in this server since Jan, 2011.. just login few times in a week. As you can see from my starts I was teh Nr.1 guy in Chi, Tau and other servers at the same time. But good game Evolution, you can be pretty good team in dead world! Cheers

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Lol... True indeed. He shut up rather quickly didn't he?

And by quickly, I mean it only took several months to start and end the process in two days.:supermad:

Yeah sorry this endeavor did not last longer Ice... Would have been fun had he put up more of a fight.

Actually, the real story is quite different. Several months ago mighty EnasEllinas threatened me and Evolution (which I had left already once because of boring sim city strategy and dying server) my friend noeltags ask me to join Evo and give me target - EnasEllinas, I accept hes offer and rejoin to concentrate on this attention wnb.. after few successful weeks hes team (The Brotherhood Elite) was rimmed and he jump into vac mode. Nothing in particular, did not change for months already in this boring server and after Enas returned from vacation he join Evo and I left this MRA (LEGION was an MRA from beginning, but that's another story) for 2nd time. There was couple nice 1vs1 fights till one night I caught a lot of hes LS and destroyed poor guy's army.. then all mighty Evolution with ~20 players or smth take me down.. (loosing ~10k LS in 2 days :D )
I did not play in this server since Jan, 2011.. just login few times in a week. As you can see from my starts I was teh Nr.1 guy in Chi, Tau and other servers at the same time. But good game Evolution, you can be pretty good team in dead world! Cheers

1 - TBE did not get rimmed before a bunch of TBE folks went into VM... TBE was doing rather well in fact.

2 - All you ever were was a Bireme factory

3 - Oh and a lightning bolt and random EQ patsy...

4 - Your attacks were rudimentary at best... but you are the self proclaimed "Best"

5 - Not sure how you can move through a door with an ego as big as yours...

6 - I am sad now though... You were a steady stream of BP for me...

DeletedUser

There was couple nice 1vs1 fights till one night I caught a lot of hes LS and destroyed poor guy's army.. then all mighty Evolution with ~20 players or smth take me down.. (loosing ~10k LS in 2 days :D )

My understanding is that you had a bit of fight with Zug as well, please dont think we took you out just because EnasEllinas was getting miffed with you.

Also If this world is dead (which i dont believe) then it's only cause evo made it that way through our hard/team work.

Now i believe Psi recently opened go respawn in there and pretend to be a good player that does not quit when things get gritty :pro:

Kurbads.

Phrourach
less hate Enas, you know - you are just a poor owned backstabber in old dead world called Iota, and that's fact. None knows you outside this little emo company...

Tell me what's the point of this game? When your wnb "elite" team (1st time playing you called team elite lol and speak about my ego..) died you leave a sinking ship and jump into vacation mode, afterwards you came back and join team which destroyed you before.. IMHO that's nonsense.
At least I fight like a man against you all *censored*. And please stop lie here about bolts and EQ.. i counter attack your LS nukes and own you pretty well, you just can't do anything alone and squeak for help.

Also If this world is dead (which i dont believe) then it's only cause evo made it that way through our hard/team work.

just check grepostats... there are maximum 100 active players left in whole server 30 of them in both Evo MRA's

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

just check grepostats... there are maximum 100 active players left in whole server 30 of them in both Evo MRA's

First off - you have your numbers wrong there is only 99 now your gone:p

Second - Since when does 30 members per alliance make it a MRA, Really?? no really think about if evo is such a MRA then how come we dont have full ranks.
Sometimes a person just needs to know when he got owned :D

shoo shoo buzzing annoying little fly.

DeletedUser

Kurb, No need to get mad over the fact you've dropped from 800k points to 400k..I think you should change your alliance name.. 2GOOD4U just doesn't fit you..Sorry.

DeletedUser

yip thats what meant to say! before i got guided in the correct direction :D

DeletedUser

less hate Enas, you know - you are just a poor owned backstabber in old dead world called Iota, and that's fact. None knows you outside this little emo company...

Tell me what's the point of this game? When your wnb "elite" team (1st time playing you called team elite lol and speak about my ego..) died you leave a sinking ship and jump into vacation mode, afterwards you came back and join team which destroyed you before.. IMHO that's nonsense.
At least I fight like a man against you all and *censored*. And please stop lie here about bolts and EQ.. i counter attack your LS nukes and own you pretty well, you just can't do anything alone and squeak for help.

There is no point talking to someone like you. You are delusional...

You turtle and you talk too much. Live with losing out man... your time has passed long long ago.

DeletedUser

At least I fight like a man against you all and *censored*. And please stop lie here about bolts and EQ.. i counter attack your LS nukes and own you pretty well, you just can't do anything alone and squeak for help.

Hi Kurb, we talked long ago and I remember your bad mouth. I don't know how you fight because I never was very near. I do know that what you are saying is true for Iota. It reminds me of first year school when they divide teams. Everyone wanted to be in the team of the coolest guy or girl. No one is interested in a balanced match anymore. All credits to the eve's that started out as an alliance 6 months ago. <<Booh>> to the guys that give up for a spare ticket to glory in the shadow of others.

DeletedUser

hey kurb... see the thing is the only reason we let you back in evo was cos of noel. None of us wanted you cos we knew you'd quit again and we knew you wouldn't play as a team. Evo has wars with 7/8 alliances not exactly simming it up. No-one wanted you here cos of your mouth.. do us a favour and go play psi and not be a team player there :p

And as far as Evo goes.. we're playing the game as it should be played. We attack, we get attacked, we've only one pact and we are doing a pretty good job.

DeletedUser

hey kurb... see the thing is the only reason we let you back in evo was cos of noel. None of us wanted you cos we knew you'd quit again and we knew you wouldn't play as a team. Evo has wars with 7/8 alliances not exactly simming it up. No-one wanted you here cos of your mouth.. do us a favour and go play psi and not be a team player there :p

And as far as Evo goes.. we're playing the game as it should be played. We attack, we get attacked, we've only one pact and we are doing a pretty good job.

Couldn't have said it better myself Lozz. In fact...I recall telling noel that if he really thought they needed Kurb up North they were in deep freaking doo-doo cos he's just more trouble than he's worth.