Gandalf vs. Dumbledore

Who wins?

• Total voters

DeletedUser

Who do you think is better, and more powerful?

aka, who whoops who's butt in a showdown of old tarts

Poll requested by Thrillology

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I never finished the video at lemonparty so I wouldn't know

DeletedUser345

Seeing as Gandalf was a second-rate god i had to choose him, though his powers got locked in while in human form he regained them back as Gandalf the White. But still Gandalf the Grey 'cos he had a sense of humour with fireworks :D

Dumbledore was pretty dreadful in comparison.

DeletedUser345

At least bumbledore could fight

And so could gandalf, but better...

Gandalf the Grey died falling down a massive chasm inside a mountain arm in arm with a massive firey demon (balrog) and was reborn as Gandalf the White. Meanwhile Dumbledore was killed by some stupid little greasy haired kid called Malfoy and met Harry briefly at platform nine and three quarters in side his head.

DeletedUser

And so could gandalf, but better...

Gandalf the Grey died falling down a massive chasm inside a mountain arm in arm with a massive firey demon (balrog) and was reborn as Gandalf the White. Meanwhile Dumbledore was killed by some stupid little greasy haired kid called Malfoy and met Harry briefly at platform nine and three quarters in side his head.

Wrong twice...

Gandalf survived falling down the chasm, he chased the balrog from the deepest dungeon to the highest peak and there he defeated him, (after that the physical exertion killed him before he was brought back.

Dumbledore was killed by a greasy haired teacher called snape.

DeletedUser345

Wrong twice...

Gandalf survived falling down the chasm, he chased the balrog from the deepest dungeon to the highest peak and there he defeated him, (after that the physical exertion killed him before he was brought back.

Yes but he still died in the effort.

Dumbledore was killed by a greasy haired teacher called snape.

Wrong, if that was so Harry wouldn't have been the true master of the eldar wand and voldemort would have.

DeletedUser

Wrong, if that was so Harry wouldn't have been the true master of the eldar wand and voldemort would have.

Foolish mortal. Snape most definitely killed Dumbledore. HOWEVER, since Malfoy had disarmed Dumbledore before that, it made Draco the true master of the elder wand. In the next book, Harry disarmed Malfoy (During the scene that dobby died :() making Harry the true master of the elder wand.

DeletedUser

Gandalf all the way. Is there really any comparison? When was the last time Dumbledore defeated any kind of demon, let alone a Balrog?

Not to mention Gandalf can dual wield a staff and a sword. That, my friends, it pure badass.

Also, hahaha sploggo.

DeletedUser

Ganddalf is the greatest, no matter what anyone says Im not changing my mind...:p

Thrillology

Phrourach
I think it is funny at the three Gandalf the Grey votes xD
He was still strong, but not as powerful as the two head choices. :p