Jaguar Warrior Vs Alliance X

DeletedUser

Princess X

Robbyn

What is the latest news with MP?
Is she ok?:cool:

:pro:

DeletedUser9465

Yes, she is ok. They had some problems with the power though. Only yesterday they fixed those. Still has a lot of problems with her Internet connection though. She will be back as soon as the network problems will be fixed.

DeletedUser

the hurrican was over the news in my country too. they say it was pretty fierce one. hope it did not do much damage.

DeletedUser

Well as they say the proof is in the pudding!! There can be no controversy on who is winning this war as of now!!!

DeletedUser9465

You think so? You should better look where those cities are located. Both JW and AX took cities in their core. The fight is awesome, but to talk about a winner now it's way too early. We had some expected loses and I still expect more cities to be lost by AX in central and north 64 and 74. Right now we fight rather to take control of the cities owned by former Alpha member in south 64. Both alliances are doing this. The real war will start once the front line will be consolidated. But of course, you might like to think otherwise.

DeletedUser

If you looks at the stats most of the conquers have been from ex-alpha members, as a matter of fact ther have only been a total of 12 conquers(8/4 in favor of AX) that where from older (been in each alliance longer) AX or JW members. JW has done a tramendous job putting the hurt on to the new members of AX (giving JW the well deserved lead in the over all war), but we can't gauge how this war is going to turn out untill the new players settle in and get aclimated to there new alliance and enviroment (seeing as the boarders will solidify as these players loose and gain cities and the oceans will reshape themselves).

DeletedUser

You think so? You should better look where those cities are located. Both JW and AX took cities in their core. The fight is awesome, but to talk about a winner now it's way too early. We had some expected loses and I still expect more cities to be lost by AX in central and north 64 and 74. Right now we fight rather to take control of the cities owned by former Alpha member in south 64. Both alliances are doing this. The real war will start once the front line will be consolidated. But of course, you might like to think otherwise.

Ok this sounds about right! So when does the REAL WAR start???

DeletedUser9465

As soon as both alliances will finish to cap ex-Alpha inactives. Till then, only isolated but amazing battles none the less.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13294

New update. http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?t=24917

Well, tonight I could lose a city by Robbyn(Imposible to snipe the CS, great strategy, timing and multi CS), But I will snipe Tinut's CS(you have to do it better next time). I will update in 3 days.

I was not going for the city you are talking about, though i did send a CS.

My main target was conquered. Robbyn was not going for that city (you should have seen that, even if it was very hard when the attacks are perfectly timed from second to second), i did. Look at the new owner.

My strategy was perfect. Yours needs improvements.
;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, I dont know that much about that. You also did the timing at the another city, but was not that good. But let me tell you something. The city that Robbyn attacked you guys got it, but the city that he was not involve, you guys lost 5 CS, I mean 5 CS and you are saying that you were not going to that city? Come on man, you have to accept it, you guys all depends on one man(Robbyn). Without him, you guys are ........

DeletedUser13294

Well, I dont know that much about that. You also did the timing at the another city, but was not that good. But let me tell you something. The city that Robbyn attacked you guys got it, but the city that he was not involve, you guys lost 5 CS, I mean 5 CS and you are saying that you were not going to that city? Come on man, you have to accept it, you guys all depends on one man(Robbyn). Without him, you guys are ........

I didnt say that AX was not after the second city. I was not going for it. I just took a shot.

I sent there only the attacks that jumped after the CS sent to my main target. Another team mate sent those CS. I sent 1, just in case. You wouldnt take it serious without a CS sent to that city, you would have seen that those were just some attacks. With a CS sent, you(JW and his allies) sent there support. I didnt want that support to show up to my target. If you think that i will send only 12 attacks and only 4 of them timed before the CS, you are so wrong. You know very well the way i attack. I sent 35 attacks to my main target. Think about it.

And yes, Robbyn is the greatest attacker in Theta. And maybe in all the Grepolis worlds. I never said otherwise. But we dont have 4 alliance that support 1 city. (Between us, we dont have players that send slingers, horsemen, catapults and LS as support either ;))

Look through your reports, i sent 1 CS to each city, but i wanted to spread the defense. And it worked. I took my target. :cool:

See you soon. Very soon.

DeletedUser

I didnt say that AX was not after the second city. I was not going for it. I just took a shot.

I sent there only the attacks that jumped after the CS sent to my main target. Another team mate sent those CS. I sent 1, just in case. You wouldnt take it serious without a CS sent to that city, you would have seen that those were just some attacks. With a CS sent, you(JW and his allies) sent there support. I didnt want that support to show up to my target. If you think that i will send only 12 attacks and only 4 of them timed before the CS, you are so wrong. You know very well the way i attack. I sent 35 attacks to my main target. Think about it.

And yes, Robbyn is the greatest attacker in Theta. And maybe in all the Grepolis worlds. I never said otherwise. But we dont have 4 alliance that support 1 city. (Between us, we dont have players that send slingers, horsemen, catapults and LS as support either ;))

Look through your reports, i sent 1 CS to each city, but i wanted to spread the defense. And it worked. I took my target. :cool:

See you soon. Very soon.

we may send ls, slingers or whatever you say as support.. but we never send cs as support unlike you guys..lol thats quite funny you know??

though i agree that robbyn is a great guy and best attacker i have ever seen( you know sir that i mean what i say).

though i want the answer tinut.. do we send cs like you guys??

DeletedUser13294

we may send ls, slingers or whatever you say as support.. but we never send cs as support unlike you guys..lol thats quite funny you know??

though i agree that robbyn is a great guy and best attacker i have ever seen( you know sir that i mean what i say).

though i want the answer tinut.. do we send cs like you guys??

Mate, send again those ls nukes 26h+ uncovered. I rebuilded my ls nukes, so i can sea storme yours a lot this time. ;)

And no, we dont send CS as support. And we dont send a 72h travel time support either, when a city is already in revolt.:eek:

We are elite and all of theta knows that. I hope i gave you an answer, not the one you hoped for though. :p

DeletedUser11927

still AX? :) I have to admit that you and your alliance have given us a lot of excitment, both good and bad and we thank you for it (honest comment...no hidden meaning or sacasm).

DeletedUser11886

Mate, send again those ls nukes 26h+ uncovered. I rebuilded my ls nukes, so i can sea storme yours a lot this time. ;)

And no, we dont send CS as support. And we dont send a 72h travel time support either, when a city is already in revolt.:eek:

We are elite and all of theta knows that. I hope i gave you an answer, not the one you hoped for though. :p

Good Say Dude xP I Know you are :p (No Sarcasm Intended) (read Bold Part)