Jaguar Warrior Vs Alliance X

DeletedUser

And we dont send a 72h travel time support either, when a city is already in revolt.:eek:

We are elite and all of theta knows that. I hope i gave you an answer, not the one you hoped for though. :p

I still have support incoming to the city I took from Suabio early this morning from one of your guys, can you guess who it is from? :p I know its not 72hrs, but still way too late to stop any ongoing conquer attempt.

You have elite members, but not all of AX is elite.

DeletedUser9465

Some of the support you are talking about is from me and most certainly I have no reason to hide this. But there is a big difference between support coming 27 hours away, sent when the city was under attack but not revolted yet, and support coming from 72 hours away sent after the revolt was started. I bet you can see it.
On the other hand, I don't care much about this elite discussion, what matters for me is commitment and doing the right thing when it matters. Both AX and Jaguars proved they are capable of both and that's why this war it's fun and entertaining.

PS: I can only wish that more people on the both sides of this war could be as fair-play as luisgo is.

DeletedUser

sir, if you refer me for sending 72 hours support then i must say that none of my cities are that far. i did send 42 hours support, but those were meant to be permanent and also i hoped that he will be able to retain his city. anyway it failed and you got it. so whats the deal, i got them back and send them somewhere else. on the other note, i am starting to think that gautamgrg got your attention and you could admit that he indeed is a good player.

again, tinut, you said something about sending attacks which are 27 hours away and you sea stormed them..lol

i think coblet says that i dont attack. anyway, that a different topic and yeah, it was not a good experience to send them from that far without any divine but you must understand that i am not a big player and i certainly dont have so high divine production rate. i did as much as i could, not everything. and i am not waking up nights just to cover my attacks.

DeletedUser

The city was in revolt, by the time you have sent the support. If you don't believe me, I can send you the report of the revolting attack :)

Anyways, like you said, what makes or breaks an alliance is not the 'eliteness' of their top members, but the commitment and drive of the alliance as a whole.

Couldn't agree with you more, on the point you made about luisgo.

DeletedUser9465

It's not a matter of believing you or not because I have no reason not to believe you. Only that the defender didn't mention this detail in his message to me. If you said it was in revolt he probably just forgot to tell me this, though he is very meticulous with this kind of things.

And no Ank, it wasn't about you.

DeletedUser13294

sir, if you refer me for sending 72 hours support then i must say that none of my cities are that far. i did send 42 hours support, but those were meant to be permanent and also i hoped that he will be able to retain his city. anyway it failed and you got it. so whats the deal, i got them back and send them somewhere else. on the other note, i am starting to think that gautamgrg got your attention and you could admit that he indeed is a good player.

again, tinut, you said something about sending attacks which are 27 hours away and you sea stormed them..lol

i think coblet says that i dont attack. anyway, that a different topic and yeah, it was not a good experience to send them from that far without any divine but you must understand that i am not a big player and i certainly dont have so high divine production rate. i did as much as i could, not everything. and i am not waking up nights just to cover my attacks.

What is the point to attack from 26h+? Where is the strategy? Do you have one? Do you know what strategy is? I gained some bp, you gain :p. Gotcha.

DeletedUser

What is the point to attack from 26h+? Where is the strategy? Do you have one? Do you know what strategy is? I gained some bp, you gain :p. Gotcha.

it worked on suabio.. ask your leader.. he knows.

DeletedUser

Well done for both alliance, Jaguar Warrior we are the best we saved like 7 cities and the best saved was the last one with all power divine. Also thanks to all our allies again. Suabio, one question, why 2 Colony Ship in the same attack?, and for the X great operation yesterday, congratulation Robbyn and Tinut. And also with all the action we had yesterday I think we overloaded the server because it was down for like 30 minutes, lol

this is the score so far

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?t=24917

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13294

Well done for both alliance, Jaguar Warrior we are the best we saved like 7 cities and the best saved was the last one with all power divine. Also thanks to all our allies again. Suabio, one question, why 2 Colony Ship in the same attack?, and for the X great operation yesterday, congratulation Robbyn and Tinut. And also with all the action we had yesterday I think we overloaded the server because it was down for like 30 minutes, lol

this is the score so far

Thank you for your kind words. As we already spoke, great strategy to save that city. Though, i think it is for the very first time when you, a great player i must say, lost 2 cities in 1 day.

For that, i am very proud. And the stats has other figures.

DeletedUser

What we can say about this?

i really commend you young one. think of how many before you have stood where you stand and said what you say.... and end up failing in the end. but that has left you undeterred to overcome the obstacle called AX and make history. congrats on your courage. it's nice to see young hope still springing up after all this time. ;)

P.S: people say TL is arrogant especially after how we behaved after our good start to the NWO war. this alliance has a 8 city lead and are already claiming victory....

DeletedUser

Its AX dead? or its just because they are preparing for a big operation? but we are almost 200 conquers over.

DeletedUser13294

Its AX dead? or its just because they are preparing for a big operation? but we are almost 200 conquers over.

Sad man mars and Runing Norvegian know we are alive. lol

Dont brag about taking inactives just for stats. Fight, take actives players for targets. You know its true.

I am here.

DeletedUser23582

Aren't the inactive players a part from AX? You have 80 million points and you are no 1 since "16th November 2010". If inactives are just for stats it could mean also that you keep them only to maintain your no 1 position right? Active or not, your players are losing more cities, not us. When JW take a new city it's states "Old Alliance - Alliance X". You have currently 33 inactive players and the number is keep growing. If you'd kick them all out, you'd loose around 30 000 000 points, and you are saying that JW is taking inactives just for stats? Aren't you doing the same thing keeping them in your alliance? Without all these points you'd be on the same place with JW, TC or worst...

DeletedUser9465

You have your share aprt of inactives as well. Why don't you kick them first for a start?

DeletedUser13294

Aren't the inactive players a part from AX? You have 80 million points and you are no 1 since "16th November 2010". If inactives are just for stats it could mean also that you keep them only to maintain your no 1 position right? Active or not, your players are losing more cities, not us. When JW take a new city it's states "Old Alliance - Alliance X". You have currently 33 inactive players and the number is keep growing. If you'd kick them all out, you'd loose around 30 000 000 points, and you are saying that JW is taking inactives just for stats? Aren't you doing the same thing keeping them in your alliance? Without all these points you'd be on the same place with JW, TC or worst...

We didnt start this thread, about winning cities. AX conquered more cities from active players, very well suported by 4 alliances, then JW from us. JW conquered cities from inactives mostly or cities far from our oceans, then us. AX is here for a fight. Where are your attackers? Is suddenly JW formed only by defenders. No fun at all.

Never spoke about ranking, only about inactives bragging.

DeletedUser

"Never spoke about ranking, only about inactives bragging.".....

like that sentence...sound like true warrior.....(SW)

DeletedUser

It's been a while :)

Just took a look on Grepostats - EVERYTHING has changed (since October when I quit). Would be good to know what's going on (if anyone remembers me).

KAS1