Alpha has disbanded

DeletedUser

I don't hate anyone! I like talking trash in the forums and fighting a little. This is all a game and supposed to be fun. If you get your feelings hurt, you shouldn't be reading this stuff, and definitely should not be posting things. Some people take things too personally. I'm sure ankimagine is a great person in real life and not a "nobody". I'm simply poking fun at his in-game stats and character. When I'm on here I'm "inside the game" and in this game I am a certain type of player. When you talk to me on here, you are talking to my character "Coblet" not the real me......

no one thinks you are bad coblet. i would not say anyone to be a bad person - not even HU. and yeah, i put a lot of trash here just because it sometimes makes the forums interesting.

so now, let start argument again..

lol - liq actually sucks.. i just see them complaining and conquering ghosts..lol

they will surely be pushed back to one ocean.. the only plyer i like is vitalli.. others are just biggies who talk big..lol

DeletedUser

that makes 3 out of 27 members.. and let me point out, 3 out of 14 players all more than 800k points.. quite a ratio..lol

DeletedUser

and dont forget juschemon! i think he killed more walls than anyone in this game lol

DeletedUser

LOL that is your comeback??

Yesterday, 20:47 #45
TINUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankimagine
that makes 3 out of 27 members.. and let me point out, 3 out of 14 players all more than 800k points.. quite a ratio..lol

There are 3 good attackers in JFL, out of 52. lolololol

Hahaha Tinut who took your bacon?:eek:

Seems you have more time since you are not mentoring Trodd.
Do you really think there is only 3 good attackers in JFL?
Or is that the best you can say as a comeback?:cool:

:pro:Reminder this thread is about Alpha.
Reminder only a Joke.

DeletedUser

and dont forget juschemon! i think he killed more walls than anyone in this game lol

you know I wonder if there is any real way of finding this out. IMO this is a critical stat.

I know a few guys who dont have the highest abp but they love to take down walls. That is a very important when taking a city?

DeletedUser11886

Lawl Ima Say Something Off Topic For A Sec Ok? Srry, The Only Reason Us (NWO) Are Defeating LIQ Are Because Were Pushing Them Out Of o25 And The OTher Oceans... Where Their Not Strong... Once We Get To Their Core, Its Gunna Be Like Killing Off Nazis Inside Their Bunkers xP No Offence.

Back To Topic,

I Got Nothing To Say... I Don't Even Know What This Is About.

DeletedUser13294

Reminder only a Joke.

I made my come back. Though, Luisgo still doesn't know what him.;)

Yes, i do think there are 3 top attackers in JFL. Good attackers doesn't mean top attackers. You know what i mean.

And, i do remember that this thread is about ALPHA. I just answered to Ankimagine. Learn your tiny members to mind their own business.;)

DeletedUser11927

Reminder only a Joke.

I think kiwisteve is an awesome attacker and MMM is just nuts on LS :) I love him too!........

DeletedUser13294

I think kiwisteve is an awesome attacker and MMM is just nuts on LS :) I love him too!........

Those are 2 out of 3.

Zato, figure it out who's the 3rd. I give ou a hint. It's not Idu, though i respect for his activity. But, i don't consider him a top attacker.

PS : i didnt say there are no good players left in JFL. I was speaking about top attacker. Not the "7 LS" kind. The real attackers, that makes the defense shake to the ground. And KiwiStevie annd MMM are 2 such kind of attackers that i respect and appreciate. But, there is another 1 in JFL who earned my respect by facts, not talks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13294

Lord Zato

About the ALPHA : people left active in ALPHA joined AX. ALPHA and its ex-members are not to blame for the people who are inactive. This things do happen.

You know that Zato. And also, i know you know how to be fair-play. ;)

DeletedUser

you know tinut, before telling me, why dont you mind your own business. i said about TL, why does that provoke you???lol

is the great coblet your master??lol seems pathetic..

DeletedUser

Hey coblet is there any way i can provoke u to attack me?:)

I don't know how to attack according to you. I just don't have the skills. Maybe you should fight JFL, they seem to have all the heavy hitters..... ;) I lose a city every couple days to JFL.......wait......they lose a city to me!

Honestly Cyp, you guys only have a handful of cities within reasonable striking distance of me (that number growing every day, however) and they are all stacked. Why would I beat my head against a 3000 ship bireme wall?? I will wait until you have more cities than you can support and we can have a real fight.....

I haven't seen anything from the "mighty NWO" in the way of attacks against my little cities (and I won't even talk about the fact that in the months of fighting JFL, they have NEVER TAKEN A SINGLE CITY FROM ME!). What are you waiting for, I thought The Liquidators are dead?? You should be able to finish the rest of us off easily right? Palmcoast bolts me as fast as she gets the favor every day and General Rorich sends me a few LS attacks (probably testing to see if I'm inactive which would be the only way he has a hope of taking my city), but where are the rest of you?? You take cities all around me but don't have the stones to fight a live player? I guess I'll start taking empty cities too, like NWO and JFL do. Fight a little here and there, then take a ghost and brag right?

Weak......

P.S. I would like to add that I have seen ONE example of excellent attacking skills. Pillsbury sent a set of attacks on one of my cities that was almost perfect. Good use of units, near flawless timing. Fortunately for me I supported heavily against it and he simply didn't send enough. But it wasn't for a lack of trying. I haven't seen that level of timing and quality attacks in a long long time. After months of weak JFL attacks, it was refreshing to see some skill for a change.....

DeletedUser

I haven't seen anything from the "mighty NWO" in the way of attacks against my little cities (and I won't even talk about the fact that in the months of fighting JFL, they have NEVER TAKEN A SINGLE CITY FROM ME!). What are you waiting for, I thought The Liquidators are dead?? You should be able to finish the rest of us off easily right? Palmcoast bolts me as fast as she gets the favor every day and General Rorich sends me a few LS attacks (probably testing to see if I'm inactive which would be the only way he has a hope of taking my city), but where are the rest of you?? You take cities all around me but don't have the stones to fight a live player? I guess I'll start taking empty cities too, like NWO and JFL do. Fight a little here and there, then take a ghost and brag right?

Weak......

I'll answer this question for you again.

Why? Why would we try to attack you head on when we don't have a solid position on you yet?

Get real for a minute...
The bulk of my offense has a 28 hour travel time... What am I supposed to do with that against someone that has been playing this game longer than I have?

To put things into perspective for you, you have home field advantage, while we invade further and further into your territory...

**Note
You have similarly have not pushed into any of our core oceans... If TL isn't dead why is that? Why instead of moving forward are you openly telling your guys, "Retreat to oceans 36 and 46!"

DeletedUser

Well what am I supposed to do? I have less than a third of my cities on your front, not enough to take even one of your stacked cities. Most of our players up there have vanished leaving empty cities for you to just move in. I get an open city space every 2-3 days and we don't have enough members to even take the cities Godsinn left behind, let alone everyone else.

It's a waiting game now. Guess there won't be any real fighting until all the in-actives are gone our positions are right. Meanwhile, yes we are falling back from NWO to something we can defend effectively while we continue our JFL offensive. It's all we can do for now

DeletedUser

Well what am I supposed to do? I have less than a third of my cities on your front, not enough to take even one of your stacked cities. Most of our players up there have vanished leaving empty cities for you to just move in. I get an open city space every 2-3 days and we don't have enough members to even take the cities Godsinn left behind, let alone everyone else.

It's a waiting game now. Guess there won't be any real fighting until all the in-actives are gone our positions are right. Meanwhile, yes we are falling back from NWO to something we can defend effectively while we continue our JFL offensive. It's all we can do for now

lol.. so you admit that you cant defend O 25 and 35..lol anyway, when we are done in north of O 54, we will see what you got in O 45..

DeletedUser

lol.. so you admit that you cant defend O 25 and 35..lol anyway, when we are done in north of O 54, we will see what you got in O 45..

By then, we will have all of JFL's cities....

We might not be doing all that great against NWO, but we are still kicking JFL's head in. You should rename your alliance "If it wasn't for NWO" because if it wasn't for them, you guys would have lost twice the cities you have. Better thank them.

DeletedUser

TINUT
About the ALPHA : people left active in ALPHA joined AX. ALPHA and its ex-members are not to blame for the people who are inactive. This things do happen.

You know that Zato. And also, i know you know how to be fair-play.

LOL finally somebody posting about Alpha.

Tinut to keep things fair like you say buddy.My respect goes to JW for they have proven over and over they are an alliance you can't take for granted.
They ate thru The Expendables then what was left of The Expendables joined the newly formed Alpha.Then Alpha and JW went to war.There was no activity issue with Alpha then it was a new alliance.For awhile Alpha and JW were at war.You mean to tell me that did not affect some people quitting from Alpha because of their war with JW.Yes recently Alpha had an activity issue but lets not forget how it got to that point in the first place.:cool:

:pro:Not trying to offend anybody just give credit where credit is due.