Alpha has disbanded

DeletedUser

Ladies and Gentlemen of Theta

I am sure that some of you have heard the news that Alpha has disbanded.
In a joint operation between JW and JFL against Alpha which started this morning seems it was enough for Alpha to break.

No Alliance will last forever and no player will play forever.
Respect goes to all ex Alpha members for trying to make their alliance work nobody can blame them for that.

Anyways cheers everyone and the Saga continues in Theta:cool:

:pro:

DeletedUser

seems that the big Alpha members that are not inactive just merged into AX

im sure that JFL's "killer" 7 light ships attacks did the trick :D

DeletedUser8790

im sure that JFL's "killer" 7 light ships attacks did the trick :D

hahahah, Nice one I have 90 of those inbound....

Tinut also has these!

Hey Zato, Quit being such a popsicle head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:pro:

DeletedUser

I just got done with some of those useless JFL mini-LS attacks too. Funny, I didn't lose any cities in that crushing attack....

I almost thought about quitting, I didn't know where I was going to get 100 biremes to combat the onslaught. I got lucky this time, next time I might get rimmed....

Did I mention I took a couple JFL cities during all of this?

Keep up the great work JFL! It's all you!!

DeletedUser

Another one Bites the dust ?? , or turns to the X family ... more to kill I guess...

DeletedUser

good job to JW and JFL. its a great moral victory but from a strategic point of view it wont change much as the players who joined Ax are the active ones.
the war to the east will turn into a race to take all the inactive ex-alpha cities i suppose...

DeletedUser

Theta worst spy

Today, 05:00 #2
got green booger

im sure that JFL's "killer" 7 light ships attacks did the trick

LOL somebody is still upset they got kicked to the curb by JFL:eek:

:pro:It's God green Monkey folks need I say more.LOL

DeletedUser

LOL haters come out of the wood work

god green monkey
Originally Posted by god greenmonkey

im sure that JFL's "killer" 7 light ships attacks did the trick

hahahah, Nice one I have 90 of those inbound....

Tinut also has these!

Hey Zato, Quit being such a popsicle head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha stop it call you are just ticked Alpha joined AX and not you.:eek:
LOL Ask Dr Zoigberg if i sent him any fakes but as always haters just jump in to comment head first.LOL

:pro:Reminder only a joke.

DeletedUser

comments from a dead alliance

Today, 06:47 #6
Coblet
I just got done with some of those useless JFL mini-LS attacks too. Funny, I didn't lose any cities in that crushing attack....

I almost thought about quitting, I didn't know where I was going to get 100 biremes to combat the onslaught. I got lucky this time, next time I might get rimmed....

Did I mention I took a couple JFL cities during all of this?

Keep up the great work JFL! It's all you!!

LOL I would not put to much credibility in what you say Coblet.
Lately your comments have been full of excuses and cover ups for your falling apart alliance.:eek:

:pro:Reminder only Joke

DeletedUser9465

Alpha disbanded because most of its members went inactive. The active members left were too few to form a real alliance. So they've decide to join their AX friends.

DeletedUser

Lately your comments have been full of excuses and cover ups for your falling apart alliance.:eek:

:pro:Reminder only Joke

So, which part are you calling into question? The fact that you haven't taken a city from me, or that I have been taking multiple cities from JFL in the past week alone. Both are facts that are easily verified. I've personally taken a couple cities off of the great Lord Zato......

You have yet to take even one of mine. You would thing with my alliance "falling apart" you could accomplish this and not even break a sweat. :D

DeletedUser

Alpha disbanded because most of its members went inactive. The active members left were too few to form a real alliance. So they've decide to join their AX friends.

Yes, this is correct. We had 60 members, pretty much all active at our peak a few months back. However it then went downhill from there, many went into VM not to return as soon as they realized how much more time you have without Grepolis, others soon followed. Our only proper leader nfp007 quit cause of boredom and we have only been a shell for a couple of months at least. When Alpha disbanded there was less than 10 actives, and by then about 10 had left to AX (and some joined Jags) because I told them to leave.

Inactivity killed us, if JFL were fighting Alpha, or The Expendables at it's best they wouldn't have stood a chance. Jags are a good fight and always have been, it was interesting war which saw many changes in both alliances.

Good luck to both Jags and AX, and may the better alliance win :)

Kas

DeletedUser

backline attacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Zato
Lately your comments have been full of excuses and cover ups for your falling apart alliance.

Reminder only Joke

So, which part are you calling into question? The fact that you haven't taken a city from me, or that I have been taking multiple cities from JFL in the past week alone. Both are facts that are easily verified. I've personally taken a couple cities off of the great Lord Zato......

You have yet to take even one of mine. You would thing with my alliance "falling apart" you could accomplish this and not even break a sweat.

Yes Coblet it is a smart move on your part to stay behind the pack so others get the bulk of the battle and you just take on opportunities but now your peeps are paying the prize same old Coblet just looking out for number one.
Yes I have lost cities for getting in front of my guys I don't play safe.
I would not have it any other way.I love taking the heat if it will help some of my guys can you say the same thing?You got some good peeps over there:cool:

:pro:LOL looks like we are straying of the Alpha subject

DeletedUser

big if

Inactivity killed us, if JFL were fighting Alpha, or The Expendables at it's best they wouldn't have stood a chance. Jags are a good fight and always have been, it was interesting war which saw many changes in both alliances.

Good luck to both Jags and AX, and may the better alliance win

Kas1

HHHmmm when the original Alpha was at its best they were our true allies back when JFL was at is best.They would not have turned on us like the latest Alpha.As for The expendables I don't know why bring them into the picture for they are history.:cool:

DeletedUser

HHHmmm when the original Alpha was at its best they were our true allies back when JFL was at is best.They would not have turned on us like the latest Alpha.As for The expendables I don't know why bring them into the picture for they are history.:cool:

The latest Alpha didn't turn on you lol, you declared war on us. Plus you guys were supporting JW cities which were under attack from Alpha when you were our allies. BTW I brought the Expendables into the picture since most of Alpha is former Expendables (maybe not the bit you're fighting).

DeletedUser

OMG! Lord Lato

quite posting 4 times 3 times and 2 times in a row!!! its bad for business!

DeletedUser12404

Our only proper leader nfp007 quit cause of boredom and we have only been a shell for a couple of months at least.
Kas

yeah... i remember some times with nfp. he was a good leader.....

As for The expendables I don't know why bring them into the picture for they are history.:cool:

ammmm..... dude, alpha is also history, yet we are talking about it aren't we? :p