Alpha has disbanded

DeletedUser

hahaha is this guy for real?

Coblet
By then, we will have all of JFL's cities....

We might not be doing all that great against NWO, but we are still kicking JFL's head in. You should rename your alliance "If it wasn't for NWO" because if it wasn't for them, you guys would have lost twice the cities you have. Better thank them.

Hahaha Coblet have you been drinking grandpas cough medicine again?
Looks like you are mixing it with coffee and Red Bull or you got the testoserone of a horse.Hahaha just kidding man you are too easy.:p

Coblet I know you are not that ignorant.Most of JFL is fighting Ax.
That is why TL hardly gets attacked.If TL does get attacked it is by a couple of people not the entire Alliance.

It's funny how you keep coming back to JFL the alliance you could not disband after months and months of war with all your allies.Yes we appreciate NWO no boubt they even out the war.Could you imagine if you disbanded before the enemy you tried so hard to disband.:eek:

:pro:What is the point of trying to make stats. look good if you eventually disband?Not to bright my friend.

DeletedUser13294

LOL finally somebody posting about Alpha.

Tinut to keep things fair like you say buddy.My respect goes to JW for they have proven over and over they are an alliance you can't take for granted.
They ate thru The Expendables then what was left of The Expendables joined the newly formed Alpha.Then Alpha and JW went to war.There was no activity issue with Alpha then it was a new alliance.For awhile Alpha and JW were at war.You mean to tell me that did not affect some people quitting from Alpha because of their war with JW.Yes recently Alpha had an activity issue but lets not forget how it got to that point in the first place.:cool:

:pro:Not trying to offend anybody just give credit where credit is due.

What you said is absolutely true. I was talking about the ex-ALPHA who joined AX.

Not everybody is a fighter and cant handle things under pressure. It has been like this since Grepo. But, the rest of them who stood up and fight, they diserve some respect. Let's not forget that Epa took a city from Luisgo. And is not easy to take a city from Luisgo.