Harbingers v. The Huns

DeletedUser

And I mine as well. Now back to the war....did you guys remember to send sparky more support?

DeletedUser

Like I said it might be distasteful but it is public knowledge, for everyone on the net. If he didn't want people to know that information he shouldn't put on the web.

I still said it's doesn't need an apology as it was open knowledge on myspace or what ever. It's like Obama doing a public dinner and saying about his marriage and someone recorded it. Then post it on the web. Should that person apologies for posting it on the web?

My opinion: NO because he already did it in public.

WOW...I cant believe I am saying this but I am actually on Nwinders side. Obama is a public figure and as any public figure learns they should not expect privacy. Nwinder's (no offense) notoreity is based off of the game,so he should be afforded some courtesy. I know things get out of hand and I personally can say Nwinder is an animated person that gets the blood boiling and makes you want to respond, it keeps the server active and healthy. So for all the Nwinders (the original and others like him) Thank you. As for the personal attacks, it is a bit much. Its only a game and I know on many occasions I have counted Nwinder as a personal catalyst, but its expected. Now can we go back to the game?

DeletedUser6029

don't know how I found this thread...wasn't even looking :D

I have to say (and I was threatened in real life by a disturbed player from this game), that unless I give information out about myself, nobody else has the right to do so. I use myself as an example, because well it is the one example I am well versed in. It doesnt matter what is posted anywhere else on the net, there is a point where one should ask, I can, but should I.

In my case, I had to contact an entirely different state to deal with the harassment I was receiving in real life based off of a biach fest started in grepolis.

It is not fun when that line gets crossed.

DeletedUser

WOW...I cant believe I am saying this but I am actually on Nwinders side. Obama is a public figure and as any public figure learns they should not expect privacy. Nwinder's (no offense) notoreity is based off of the game,so he should be afforded some courtesy. I know things get out of hand and I personally can say Nwinder is an animated person that gets the blood boiling and makes you want to respond, it keeps the server active and healthy. So for all the Nwinders (the original and others like him) Thank you. As for the personal attacks, it is a bit much. Its only a game and I know on many occasions I have counted Nwinder as a personal catalyst, but its expected. Now can we go back to the game?

Exactly. It's a game. Trying to insult or expose someone using their personal info (in this case a photo) is immoral, immature, and violates personal privacy and is just overall irresponsible conduct. I understand if in real life, public officials and leaders of countries are often exploited by journalists and offered very little privacy, but this is a game. If a player wants privacy, anyone, even an enemy, that violates his personal code is just... an as***le. I don't want to say it, but their aren't many ways to to describe someone like that.

Fight with troop attacks, not personal ones.

DeletedUser

do we or do we not!?

i sympathize with Nwinders case, but ppl isnt this thread about us(read harbingers) kicking their a** (read huns, or what ever their name is now) and chewing bubb;)le gum?

DeletedUser

i sympathize with Nwinders case, but ppl isnt this thread about us(read harbingers) kicking their a** (read huns, or what ever their name is now) and chewing bubb;)le gum?

It sort of degraded once the insult wars started and I left for a while then came back to find players underhandedly insulting others through personal means.

DeletedUser

on the war front note - the invincible sparky has lost 2 cities.

DoA took a city from the Harbs on 09/26, the last time TBHC took one was all the way back on 9/16 and since that time the harbs have taken 18 cities from TBHC.

So let me clarify that for you, in the past 2 weeks the harbs have lost one city to TBHC and gained 18.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

NO NO nwinder.....thats....propaganda!! It has to be a grepostats glitch or something!!!! No way that we could be winning STILL.

Its kind of getting boring really. Made much easier by the fact that almost every defensive troop in their coalition is either in or traveling to a Sparkyste city to be wholesale slaughtered. We can take whatever we want from their cores with little or no resistance. On top of that we can still use our core 7s and 8s cities for defense for the front lines so these cities in 26 are really just allowing us to tie their defense up oceans away from their cities and the only cost is sparkys BP which he is using to take cities with Creative names.

I think the best one is something like Paid for By Harbs BP, like he is achieving some great victory by turtling with his alliances troops. The name ought to have been "Made Possible by Huns and DoA Troops" since the only troops he uses for defense that are his own are the ones the alliances cast in there.

It makes sense since the majority of his alliance are larger than him and I am sure they asked him to try and take cities in spots where he could try to get attacked and soak up DBP. And why should he turn any of his 120 Light ship cities to defense? He needs those for all the help he gives his alliance right? hahahahahahaha yeah I know I will get back to reality.... He does need those Light Ship attacks, his self serving BP gaining tactics are the one and only difference between him and Firedawn. Take inactives and Ghosts and use your allies and alliance for all they are worth until they wise up and actually start enjoying the game.

You guys keep up the good work, I think you still have a few cities you can send troops from. Change all your temples to Athena and Zeus to cast troops....or you can actually play the game and have fun. Tell him to get in the core if he wants to be safe. Tell him to replace those troops with resources. Ask him for anything more than an empty thank you and he will give you a reason he "cant"

DeletedUser

Wow, and in the same time frame HUNS have gobbled up 38 towns from inactive HUNs players. I guess, logically, this means that Harbingers are half as effective as HUNS are at beating themselves?

DeletedUser

we have taken 32 inactive harbingers cities in 5 days so i guess they are beating us were it really counts...

DeletedUser

Wow, and in the same time frame HUNS have gobbled up 38 towns from inactive HUNs players. I guess, logically, this means that Harbingers are half as effective as HUNS are at beating themselves?

Thats funny...No question they are more effective at beating themselves then another alliance is...smh. Someone may need to step their game up.

DeletedUser

Thats not the problem. Those inactives didnt transfer there account over to certain players so they can use 5 accounts at one time.

DeletedUser

You're forgetting that they take alot of ghosts too.
Actually out of their last 200 Colonization events, 156 of them were either Ghosts (72), internal conquers (54)*, or city losses (30) and 20 of those losses were to harbingers.

Of the remaining 44 colonizations, I have to admit that two of them were Harbingers cities.

*- If you count city handoffs from Ravens to huns as internal conquers rather than active player conquests then their internal conquer number jumps another 9 and actual conquests drop to 35.

DeletedUser

You're forgetting that they take alot of ghosts too.
Actually out of their last 200 Colonization events, 156 of them were either Ghosts (72), internal conquers (54)*, or city losses (30) and 20 of those losses were to harbingers.

Of the remaining 44 colonizations, I have to admit that two of them were Harbingers cities.

*- If you count city handoffs from Ravens to huns as internal conquers rather than active player conquests then their internal conquer number jumps another 9 and actual conquests drop to 35.

arrrgggggggghhhhhhhhh.... phil so u r telling me that in fact they r kicking our buts and chewing bubble gum! they took 2 of ours! :eek:

DeletedUser

Obviously....that opinion is bursting at the seams with humility. Well we love you too Dune.

DeletedUser15049

I could be worse. I could seriously claim to be:

'the best player on Delta...' (Vigoran quote)

Now that is what I call humility!!!

DeletedUser

I think you just made that claim dune. You have a worthless alliance which has accomplished zero goals other than being in the huns back pocket for your miserable existence and still being in their back pocket.

Something to be proud of. Standing up and fighting on your own.

Want to cry some more because Lord Ragnar has lost a city?

Oh wait, I forgot. You are still helping the huns because you "owe them". I forgot, your loyalty is brimming at 100% at all points.

jack116798

Phrourach
I will say inactives are a problem & we have been taking them but the stats on your inactives does not look very good .
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en4/alliance/14865/colonizations
were you not going to give the game up after the school boy prank that got blown out of proportion by your PR team ?.
well I guess that was another lie . can see why so many are leaving delta when I read these forums . PS don't get caught with all those accounts .

Last edited: