Server Very Laggy

DeletedUser

why is it that Beta, a server that's been around forever, and of which I play without paying any money, is mostly issue-free, but Psi - a server I've spent money on - is constantly laggy and error-prone? Too many problems when I'm right in the middle of trying to defend my lone city against multiple attacks from multiple players.......can't access attack reports, can make demands for resources, can't build my troops or ships. Always the hourglass, on and on and on.

Is this worth paying real money for?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I do believe Psi has come down with a seasonal cold. Maybe if it gets some rest and someone makes it some chicken noodle soup it will recover quicker.

DeletedUser

dont give Psi any soup.. its gotta thoughten up, its just a cold it can handle it fine. :(

it just gotta get back to work, a real man continues working.. it shouldnt whine and eat soup

:pro:

DeletedUser

I do believe Psi has come down with a seasonal cold. Maybe if it gets some rest and someone makes it some chicken noodle soup it will recover quicker.

PSI has a cold am not buying it, tell it to get its lazy tail end back to work or it will go on performance management.

:pro: time to crack the whip!

DeletedUser

Yeah, it only went downhill since the first week. I thought maybe the first week would be bad only because of the new player set-ups, but it's only gotten worse. I time my attacks 2 min earlier here than Iota due to the possibility of it freezing.

I guess that's the difference between 2,867 (Iota, v1) vs. 36,535 (Psi, v2) players.

DeletedUser

Quick! Prevent zombie outbreak on PSI. 2ccs of intravenous chicken soup, stat! Followed up by a long lie on the couch with the GodStick (aka remote control) and play consoles.

Phew.... That was a close call.

DeletedUser

in terms of timing i found my time lag going backwards which is odd. I.E i sent an attack to land at 09:10:20 and actual time of landing ends up being 09:10:05 around 15 seconds earlier than predicted.

DeletedUser

There have been several bugs with PSI, I have been re-assured that the developers are working on it as we speak and hopefully can get it straightened out before long.

DeletedUser

not just laggy anymore... two days in a row:

service is temporary not available ...

DeletedUser

well, I am done with it......still playing beta, and moved on to athens, which has shown some bugs of it's own, although not as bad as psi so far....

DeletedUser

well, I am done with it......still playing beta, and moved on to athens, which has shown some bugs of it's own, although not as bad as psi so far....
surely your decision to leave has nothing to do with the recent emptying of your city? ;)

but in all seriousness, psi does seem to be more laggy than it used to :(

DeletedUser

surely your decision to leave has nothing to do with the recent emptying of your city? ;)

but in all seriousness, psi does seem to be more laggy than it used to :(

You mean the 3 attempts by at least 3 of your alliance to conquest my lone city that failed, on top of Elite Phalanx's gormeghast's failed attempt with help from his alliance to take my lone city.....all of which typically "emptied" my lone city, but still left me remaining to do it all over again and again? Even your alliance's best player couldn't take my city on the most recent attempt, and his conquest attempt SURVIVED.....because he doesn't know enough when he has an available city slot or not....

yeah, that's funny.......

DeletedUser

You mean the 3 attempts by at least 3 of your alliance to conquest my lone city that failed, on top of Elite Phalanx's gormeghast's failed attempt with help from his alliance to take my lone city.....all of which typically "emptied" my lone city, but still left me remaining to do it all over again and again? Even your alliance's best player couldn't take my city on the most recent attempt, and his conquest attempt SURVIVED.....because he doesn't know enough when he has an available city slot or not....

haha got to laugh at the last bit. you know real quality players send cs's and try to make the CP while it travels its called making the most of your time :pro:. In the end they got your city and some nice BP at the same time by the sounds of it.

Never mind a new world coming up

DeletedUser

lol, i'm not aware of any CS being sent at you other than saintchills one, and believe me, that attack did exactly what saint wanted it to, i.e. if he wanted your city in that attack he would've had it :cool: 'nuff said on that matter methinks.

anyways, enjoy athens ;)

DeletedUser

My cs when he was in PSI co and they were the same size as us didn't land.. didn't realise he'd be such a turtle lol wasn't a lone city with an alliance at your back tho ;)