Sweet Sixteen Group A

Who is your favorite forum personality?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser345

Oh woe betide me! The shame of losing to owen and some other random I've never heard of. And I would qualified in the other poll :(

Ah well doesn't change anything I still would have been comprehensively beaten :D

DeletedUser

Oh woe betide me! The shame of losing to owen and some other random I've never heard of. And I would qualified in the other poll :(

Ah well doesn't change anything I still would have been comprehensively beaten :D

Who are you exactly? :p

DeletedUser

I know I won't. :D

But I might finish in a respectable place! :eek:

Earn respectable place by disregarding all moral standards and sinking to the level of seducing the other sex to gain votes

LOGIC!!!
:D

DeletedUser7213

No shame in being random. And thinking of it, I've never heard of you :D

I guess you don't play under the -Achilles- moniker much.

DeletedUser345

No shame in being random. And thinking of it, I've never heard of you :D

I guess you don't play under the -Achilles- moniker much.

I never play under the -Achilles- but i've been around since day 1 so i've heard of most posters on this forum ;) i don't get seen in a few of the middle worlds and newer worlds as much though.

DeletedUser

Oh woe betide me! The shame of losing to owen

What shame? ;)

Earn respectable place by disregarding all moral standards and sinking to the level of seducing the other sex to gain votes

LOGIC!!!
:D

I actually didn't know she was a member of the opposite sex, so that point is flawed.

As for moral standards... Moral standards are only important when you have something in the bag. When you're gonna lose, they're stupid.

DeletedUser7213

I never play under the -Achilles- but i've been around since day 1 so i've heard of most posters on this forum ;) i don't get seen in a few of the middle worlds and newer worlds as much though.

You've been here since day one, yet never got far enough with -achilles- account :eek:

Are there no accounts going on the new worlds yet?