• Poll closed .

DeletedUser

why say that?

when you say someone is Guarenteed to win. others will go

"orly?"

knapp01.png

Exactly, skully's trying to put the competition off :D

DeletedUser17088

If you're having adventure problems, I feel bad for you son.
I dodged 99 arrows but the knee took one

DeletedUser

I'd like to call to attention to all future voters that furryicecubes addmitedly voted for himself, then shamelessly shifted his vote to "anybody but skullyhoofd." The very honourable Skullyhoofd voted for Furry, at the time thinking, perhaps, that furry truly is the best poster here. I think it has been clearly demonstrated that skully is here to vote for or be voted as best poster while furry is only here in self interest. It's also interesting to see Font not vote for skully. Anybody not voting skully is delusional or greedy, something to remember for the final poll.

DeletedUser17088

I have voted for skully in every round thus far and also furry. so when both are in the same poll what dishonour is there in continuing to vote for someone i voted for previously eh?

*edit* perhaps what i originally had here was unfair to skully and unfair to the competition, vote how you like at the end of the day

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Skully is finally not leading in a poll so he doesn't care anymore, coincidence? I think not

The reason I don't care anymore is because I've come to the conclusion that a competition like this will never run without corruption.

DeletedUser

*cough* corinth *cough* :D

cor·rup·tion/kəˈrəpSHən/
Noun:
1. Dishonest or fraudulent conduct by those in power, typically involving bribery.
2. The action of making someone or something morally depraved or the state of being so.

Corinth poll rules were flawed, no corruption took place.

DeletedUser

Corruption? How, it simply states you can't vote for yourself, after notification of the correct rules I requested that my innocent error be corrected. tbh, if I'd read the rules first I wouldn't have voted on the poll.

It doesn't say you'll be kicked out the comp for voting for yourself...

Aicy

Strategos
Corruption? How, it simply states you can't vote for yourself, after notification of the correct rules I requested that my innocent error be corrected. tbh, if I'd read the rules first I wouldn't have voted on the poll.

It doesn't say you'll be kicked out the comp for voting for yourself...

You not reading the rules is a valid excuse?

I wonder how you would have responded if Firelord made a ban appeal saying he didn't read the rules...

DeletedUser

You not reading the rules is a valid excuse?

I wonder how you would have responded if Firelord made a ban appeal saying he didn't read the rules...

Well, that's a poor comparison.

1) Ingame rules you are required to state you have read before registering on the game.
2) Forum rules, no one gets banned for an innocent 1 off breach of the forum rules.

So in future Aicy, please put some thought into your attempts.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Jeez for the people that voted for themselves I simply switched their vote when they asked me to. This was a new set of rules from the previous few rounds so it's understandable that there would be some confusion. I was hoping that by using the same rules for the semi finals that I plan on using in the finals that everyone would be used to them when this poll ended and the next round began