Pnp The Lone Survivor

DeletedUser

Nice PnP Cronus. Credit where credit is due. I'm waiting for ShinyHappyFitOfRage to start sending his infamous archer, bireme, combine nuke at you, so you can have a proper laugh.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice PnP Cronus. Credit where credit is due. I'm waiting for ShinyHappyFitOfRage to start sending his infamous archer, bireme, combine nuke at you, so you can have a proper laugh.

You mean that doesn't work? :O

In that case i may be slightly screwed.

DeletedUser

I am Infectious

So went to the doctors and found out I was infectious...

I suffer from a case of conqueryourbacksideitous I spread out to an area of enemy and take one city. Then through a serious of sneaky moves I infect your city with conqueryourbacksideitous. There is very little known cures for this. People have tried taking Lightships tablets and some have tried slinger bandages. But I just keep on coming into your cities. I may not be as fast as some other infections but I am more deadly as the cities I gun for I usually infect.

This is a warning for you... Please follow these easy steps to avoid conqueryourbacksideitous,

1. Wash your troops daily.
- an unwashed troop can help spread this deadly disease.

2. Keep the maintenance on your ships up to date.
- sloppy ship maintenance is detrimental to response times and can lead to surly expressions and a grouchy countenance.

3. Dont trust your allies
- They may be carriers of this deadly disease.

infection.jpg

Coming soon to a city near you.

*edit due to not wanting to do a consecutive post.

Unfortunately people are not taking my advice on preventative measures.

So now we need to do some lab tests. I would appreciate it if you peoples would pay attention this time.

Here we show some symptomatic city cells which turn red and inflamed when a conqueryourbacksideitous cell moves into the neighborhood.

beforeinfection.jpg

As you can see the inflammation looks nasty. Sometimes a puss like substance leaks from the infected cell shown in yellow draining the health and strength of surrounding cells. Unfortunately the surrounding city cells shored up their own city cells rather than help eject this highly infectious disease.

now lets look at this same group of city cells 12 hours later.

DuringInfection.jpg

The infection has spread to nearby cells. Blue cells are a sub disease of conqueryourbacksideitous while it may not be as deadly or spreading it is still dangerous and telling on your city cells.

and again 17 hours later

numtiness3.jpg

PLEASE DONT TAKE THIS DISEASE LIGHTLY

contact your nearest health center if you show any signs of this debilitating disease.

Symptoms

1. Numptiness
- This is seen by having lackluster attacks. Hitting a city and only taking out 1/4 of the biremes you hit the city with.

numtiness1.jpg

numtiness2.jpg

as you can see with the first attack luck was with him but he barely cleared more biremes than he lost ls... thereby giving the bp victor to the defender.
With the second attack she got -luck and no where near cleared enough of the defenders to make up for the loss of ships. The sailors from what I heard almost mutinied when they heard about what happened to the first attackers sailors... those poor souls.

Symptom
2. Blindness

Where you cant see an attack coming at you till its too late. Or your so fixated at the source of this disease that the surrounding cities could be under conquest but you still launch attacks at the source city letting the conquests go unopposed.

-now we all know that catching troops at home with their pants down is always a good thing. But these white cell defenders didnt even have a chance.Remember what i said about infecting slowly surrounding cities draining them of strength

blindness.jpg

Please for the love of god dont let this happen to you. Do you know how many chariots you lose when you attack this many horse at this luck? 16 muhwahahahahahahaahahaaahaha

DeletedUser14937

Those horsieeees are going to leave a nice big scar for a long long time haha

DeletedUser

hahaha awesome... this is not a good thing seems though it is happening on both sides :)

DeletedUser

as I said... I am highly infectious :) though I do have some questions for you....

This is a tad against my style of play so thought I would ask straight out...

You took in PureRogue from our alliance. How can you trust someone who would be a turn coat like that... you never know if they are spying for your enemy on you when you take them in or if they will actually stick around when things get nasty.

I dont think I can ever understand what precipitates stuff like that. Going through his cities I noticed the majority are on islands you guys control... so did he join you guys just to protect his cities from you guys? If so what happens when he gets surrounded by the enemy again?

Trust in allies mate. thats what makes the world go round.

DeletedUser5061

I can't be sure whether the nick is the one pulling the strings or it's one of his minions but PureRogue was definitely a APE spy, nick can claim the spy was from another alliance all he wants but we all know the moment we started putting together the intelligence thread on the wastemanz they told their spy to delete it. I honestly don't see don't what's the point in reaching the number one spot if you have to use spies, take in several merges and stab allies in the back to get to the top.

DeletedUser

PureRogue was as much an APE spy as Hmjrocks was a PB one....we have never planted a spy in another alliance and pretty much all PR ever told us was that he had deleted the forum because he thought it was funny. Its not our fault if a PB member decides to leave PB and look for another option.

Is he a coward? sure. Was he our spy? nope. Do I trust him? Lol.

DeletedUser8969

Hmjrocks did offer to become a spy and i did turn down his offer. we don't use spies. i would have let him into the alliance but i don't have room for your simmers.

i however don't believe you about PR. Your alliance's shaky relationship with the truth doesn't lead me to put much credence in your remarks. but it does explain why he had two cities deep in enemy territory and never got cs'd.

DeletedUser

I know he did, he was as much a coward as PR seems :(

Soc I never use spies myself and to the best of my knowledge Nicko feels the same.

As for shaky relationship with the truth...are you really going to start on about Goldie doing what he does best? again? seriously. Your like a broken record.

DeletedUser

Soc I never use spies myself and to the best of my knowledge Nicko feels the same.

*That's probably true....Perhaps its best we agree to freely allow us to eat PR, seeing as both sides are similarly disgusted by his antics.

DeletedUser

Looks to me like he is going to get infected with Conqueryourbacksideitous :)

DeletedUser

*That's probably true....Perhaps its best we agree to freely allow us to eat PR, seeing as both sides are similarly disgusted by his antics.

Not my call :)

And lol Cronus there seems to be a lot of that going arround these days ^^

DeletedUser

This is a warning for you... Please follow these easy steps to avoid conqueryourbacksideitous

It is with great regret that I announce the sad news that PB have also been stricken by this lethal infection yesterday which caused several serious episodes of bad kill ratio's and a lack of ability to break sieges. There were hundreds of cases of this pandemic appearing across the ranks of PB (literally 30+ reports) so we send our hearts out to them...here are a two examples of this dangerous and debilitating disease at work-

Conqueryourbacksideitous at work

We urge caution in future in regards to the handling this deadly virus.
Should you wish to analyse the situation further in a desperate bid to rid the world of this menace, then i will happily post more research ;)
Thank you, that is all :p

DeletedUser

Wow nice, another assault from Soc and Dai. Well lets get this straight defore we start, you were using Hmj for info... i got the convo's already in my intray as do all my leaders. So for using underhanded tactics yes you do as i see the player inquestion will be acting under you authority. Your alliance blatantly ask him for what info you could get in return for safe passage.

PR whatever? i do not care what you guys think and about your accusations. Yes i heard about your forum but that was nothing to do with me, and as for info i get mails everyday about you guys offering info. Do i care, NO that ain't spying that is recieving information with out asking for it.

And Dai change the record, i will fall asleep if i hear anymore. Its actually painful seeing your comments now .... We get it you hate me, you seriously think you guys are all that. i am the big bad number one player on the server nada nada nada... change the tune mate, infact both you change the tune, you act like you have been wronged when in reality its just sour grapes.

Put a SOC init and play the game will ya

DeletedUser5061

As for shaky relationship with the truth...are you really going to start on about Goldie doing what he does best? again? seriously. Your like a broken record.

No one said anything about gold, so why you bringing it up then call other people a broken record?

Look dude face it you are in a fail alliance with no honour and big mouths, you have few semi-experienced players who are exploiting and advancing at the expense of new players who don't know any better. Trying to defend your an alliance like that is pointless as arguing how the pregnant girl is a virgin

DeletedUser

No one said anything about gold, so why you bringing it up then call other people a broken record?

It was implied, as I cannot think of another reason he has ever called us liars?

alliance with no honour and big mouths

The sheer ironic hypocrisy in that comment is poetic ;)

players who are exploiting and advancing at the expense of new players who don't know any better.

By supporting them all and helping them conquer? You have all perpetuated the myth that Nicko exploits his alliance for his own growth...which is utter fallacy and wishful thinking. Does it really make it that much easier to deal with him being top? ;)

DeletedUser14937

Wow nice, another assault from Soc and Dai. Well lets get this straight defore we start, you were using Hmj for info... i got the convo's already in my intray as do all my leaders. So for using underhanded tactics yes you do as i see the player inquestion will be acting under you authority. Your alliance blatantly ask him for what info you could get in return for safe passage.

That is really low using a mail sent to you out of goodwill and using it here ;)
For one thing hjm sent mails saying you were planning to take a city roughly a few minutes before the cship was set to land, would have been lost without those 5 minutes notice in which were the only indication we had to stuff the city with biremes as fast as possible, hjm saved the day YAY! :p
Everyone in PB was in agreement that hjm was never going to join, pretty much because we figured he was just another ape coming in to try and spy on us ;). We played along with him till we got tired of his useless info I sent him away. Now I regret forwarding it, won't be doing that again if that's the sort of thanks we get ;)

DeletedUser

wow there we go, some more self profounding Drivel from Dai... You really have not got a clue do you, do you tell yourself this garbage over and over again til you believe it. Seriously for someone who lost 2 cities to us you think you would be a little quiet about classing us as you do.