Pnp The Lone Survivor

DeletedUser5061

By supporting them all and helping them conquer? You have all perpetuated the myth that Nicko exploits his alliance for his own growth...which is utter fallacy and wishful thinking. Does it really make it that much easier to deal with him being top? ;)

I couldn't care less who is on top, alliance vs. alliance game and we are holding the number one spot so suck on that before you start with the big talk. Players come and go, before there was nick there was some guy called fiesting was there not?

Nick is where he because he used more gold than most players will in PB will use the whole year, he kept a low profile at first took few ghosts and unallied noobs, I bet most of his BP comes from clearing his own inactives and getting his players to suicide their troops in his harbor before they quit.

This game isn't rocket science, being number one aint that difficult I know because I was number one on Xi for while and I can't snipe or time attacks to save my wife. The real challenge is building a successful alliance, something you guys have failed with your one man show because PB has all the milestones and try as you might with your spies, allies and lies you will always fail because you can't make a successful alliance with rats and egos.

DeletedUser

That is really low using a mail sent to you out of goodwill and using it here ;)
For one thing hjm sent mails saying you were planning to take a city roughly a few minutes before the cship was set to land, would have been lost without those 5 minutes notice in which were the only indication we had to stuff the city with biremes as fast as possible, hjm saved the day YAY! :p
Everyone in PB was in agreement that hjm was never going to join, pretty much because we figured he was just another ape coming in to try and spy on us ;). We played along with him till we got tired of his useless info I sent him away. Now I regret forwarding it, won't be doing that again if that's the sort of thanks we get ;)

I never mentioned your name did i or was i about to! no, i am just proving a point! Soc says PB does not use spies well. proved wrong! Trying to take his usual self righteous path as always, Which we all no know is drivel and he is no better than the rest of us. If you think it is a low to use info passed on in good faith that actually contradicts everything about what a person says who is set on bad mouthing you and your alliance then feel to, my friend. If i was low i would be printing screen shot of the convo on here so everyone can see but i ain't gunna do that and bad mouth other like your self that are not in question here or in the limelight. This is just another propaganda tool PB use to make them selfs look all powerful and us meer mortals, which your not.

DeletedUser14937

Actually soc was not really involved in what was being sent to me lol, once we figured the info was useless and hjm was never getting an invite I just kept playing along nicely :p!

DeletedUser

Nick is where he because he used more gold than most players will in PB will use the whole year, he kept a low profile at first took few ghosts and unallied noobs, I bet most of his BP comes from clearing his own inactives and getting his players to suicide their troops in his harbor before they quit.

Wow where you get this stuff from... its pure gold, lol seriously you are deluded if you think that. Ha Ha Ha i know for a fact some of your players burn through gold like there is no tommorrow, and the theory on how i got to where i am... classic! you keep thinking that, i know how i earned where i am today

DeletedUser

For one thing hjm sent mails saying you were planning to take a city roughly a few minutes before the cship was set to land, would have been lost without those 5 minutes notice in which were the only indication we had to stuff the city with biremes as fast as possible, hjm saved the day YAY! :p

alright, lets straighten things out, here is a message from hjmrocks to icyber at 3:37am,

hjmrocks on 2012-01-13 at 03:37
LukeHoward93 are planning on trying to conquer 008 he is using Ls and attack troops only with his Cs he the Cs run time is about 2 hours and 52 minutes they are going to send Cs when the get a good spy report on him

and now here we have an image of my cs landing at 11:48am -

if i am not seriouslyy mistaken this proves you had 8hours and 11minutes notice.....not 5 mins as stated above
if you want more proof anyone, then feel free to ask in game =)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5061

wow there we go, some more self profounding Drivel from Dai... You really have not got a clue do you, do you tell yourself this garbage over and over again til you believe it. Seriously for someone who lost 2 cities to us you think you would be a little quiet about classing us as you do.

You're right maybe I should've kept a low profile at first settle in surround mysef with allies and then grow a set and mouth of like you did but unfortunately I don't take this game as seriously as you do and was born with a set.

Garbage? Drivel? Self profounding? I speak facts, take pride in the alliance I am in and like to like to educate ignorant people that is all.

And Dai change the record, i will fall asleep if i hear anymore. Its actually painful seeing your comments now .... We get it you hate me, you seriously think you guys are all that. i am the big bad number one player on the server nada nada nada... change the tune mate, infact both you change the tune, you act like you have been wronged when in reality its just sour grapes.

Put a SOC init and play the game will ya

I don't hate you, it's not personal, we don't play like that. I try not to single out individuals but it seems whenever we bring up APE the subject always turns into you and it's not our fault, it's a one-man show over there and when your players want to brag they use you achievements to make their point because clearly as an alliance you have so few.

As for putting a soc in it, it won't happen, this is a forum, wastemanz as an alliance is a fail and I must educate ignorant people who say otherwise.

DeletedUser

awe cmon you guys your ruining my pnp thread. If you want to babble like babies do it in pm. I personally am tired of this stupid accusation back and forth.

Both sides need to "grow a pair" as its said. If everyones angry or upset as much as they let on lets see the action in battle reports. Not hissy fits that would make pee wee herman embarrassed.

ok back to the numptiness and side effects...

It is with great regret that I announce the sad news that PB have also been stricken by this lethal infection yesterday which caused several serious episodes of bad kill ratio's and a lack of ability to break sieges. There were hundreds of cases of this pandemic appearing across the ranks of PB (literally 30+ reports) so we send our hearts out to them...here are a two examples of this dangerous and debilitating disease at work-

break sieges? ok I admit we probably aimed at a few cs's that were inbound.. heck one person thought about conquesting me... and you know what a mistake that would have been ;) But it cant be as much as your letting on. I mean look at these pages...

PBwins.jpg

Where are our losses? in two days we lost 1 city.. and that was by fluke as you guys just happened to hit him while he was off in la la land :p

How many of your cities did we take?

but who am I to judge these things.. instead lets look at your page

APEWins.jpg

wow so we take from active players for the most part... you guys do the opposite to try and run and survive :) take inactives.

See this is a case of numptiness... carefull its a symptom of conquestyourbacksideitous. And when you try to use pretty pictures to try and make us look bad make sure the evidence of 'Sieges' that we couldnt break consist of more than just 1 siege instead of the plural that you said :)

thank you... That is all.

DeletedUser8969

I know he did, he was as much a coward as PR seems :(

Soc I never use spies myself and to the best of my knowledge Nicko feels the same.

As for shaky relationship with the truth...are you really going to start on about Goldie doing what he does best? again? seriously. Your like a broken record.

i do have a problem with people who practice mendacity.

goldie does use spies.

does this mean i have a problem with you too, now?

DeletedUser

PB have also been stricken by this lethal infection yesterday which caused several serious episodes of bad kill ratio's and a lack of ability to break sieges.

first of all you took this comment out of context...it clearly states that you lost the 'Ability to break sieges' yesterday, it does not state that you failed to break (implying more than one) sieges, its just good language, look at this -

PB had the lack of ability to break siege......doesnt make sense right?
it was referencing the ability, not how many sieges... =)

in two days we lost 1 city.. and that was by fluke as you guys just happened to hit him while he was off in la la land :p
and it wasnt by fluke lol, it was that he made his activity times blatantly obvious to me with the numerous spy attempts he was spamming me with (which i assume he thought funny) that he ws sending between the same hours for numerous days that gave him away, i timed on those failed spy attempts, so not a fluke lol

and as for the stats, they do speak for themselves and i wont argue there,
you have been far more aggressive and i'm man enough to give the respect for that, im not going to deny it

and dont you like my pretty pictures?? :( dont be so nasty...i work hard on those :p

DeletedUser

Just wait a couple of days :) the proof will be in the pudding so to speak...

and I DID call them pretty pictures.. hubba hubba :D

Dunno I just saw sieges and thought it was pluralized as meaning multiple sieges not one siege.

thats not a case of conquestyourbacksideitous.. thats a case of getting too late to the party :D once you get over 1k of biremes in the harbor with more support incoming it gets next to impossible to clear the city.

DeletedUser

hmmmm, plotting something eh? please tell, curiosity kills me
just dont hit me alright, i'll tell you anything you wanna know, i promise :p
and I DID call them pretty pictures.. hubba hubba :D
yes you did and i really appreciated it, made my day =D

nah i suppose your right, just another case of numptiness i guess =P
but basically yeah (although snipe came close) hard to break if your caught off guard, but its the name of the game =)
:pro:

DeletedUser

dont worry I will tell you all about it in 2 days I am nothing if not a sharer of conquestyourbacksideitous

DeletedUser

dont worry I will tell you all about it in 2 days I am nothing if not a sharer of conquestyourbacksideitous

straight to quarantine for you i guess :p
i look forward to seeing what you plot mate.
sounds to be very juicy and full of action *in form of great battle or PnP*

*reason for editing* cronus misunderstood and got his hopes up (see below)

DeletedUser

erm... *cough*... dude are you hitting on me?

uhhhh no sorry....as lucky as you think you are i honestly wasnt sorry i was meaning it in the
form of a good fight in game or a PnP or something entertaining, whatever floats your boat mate,
but i dont swing that way.....im sorry if you thought i was leading you on and got your hopes up ;)

it'd be a much better line than that if i was trying to lmao ;)

i guess you really do have a bad case of conqueryourbacksideitous after all :p

DeletedUser

and the conquestyourbacksideitous spreads again...

numtiness3.jpg

Dangit man WE NEED PENICILLIN!!!

DeletedUser

lol, welldone taking the same players city that is obviously gone inactive