Top 12 Top 12 Alliance Thread

DeletedUser

@stegodon
they kicked dead weight and created dark horse. Using grepostats can do wonders ;)

DeletedUser

I resent the fact that many people in this world consider Westpoint to be a threat just because of AMP. Black Legion might be imploding now that Egomagne left - same might be said of Oliver and Spirit of 45.

The black box of organization/leadership at Westpoint is well-defined and growing ever flatter by the day. We are a many headed hydra. If I could manage to pull AMP away from his computer for more than a smoke and some doner kabob, we'd be absolutely fine.

so here's my take:

1 The Syndicate - World Wonder stage is going to be interesting and I can't wait to have fun with these guys
2 Hell Hounds - too late to the game, but a nice bunch of blokes that we’ll tangle with many moons down the road.
3 Westpoint - Death Incarnate – like a steamroller - I'm no Vanderbilt, but this train makes hay "CHOO CHOO"
4 Spirit of 45 – politically in shambles – (can you kick the LION already?)
5 Black Legion – They’ve been given notice to disband with a 48 hour timeframe before being labeled outlaws
6 Alpha Centauri – if this is now DarkHorse – switching the label doesn’t change the fact that this alliance stinks.
7 NOOBS - annoying trash talkers – haven’t seen them do a good thing yet.
8 Furyians – who? Where?
9 Etruria – who? Where?
10 Warriors of Byzantium – who? Where?
11 Spirit of 44w – Buncha ninnies, Ex-IBERIA thugs and other semi-simmers
12 Commonwealth – who? Where?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Noobs? Westpoint?

No one in Westpoint wants to join NOOBS. If anything they come running to us whenever they get attacked.

As for being "too late to the game" - it's just a feeling I have that is predicated on your geographical positioning and the skill level of the alliance as a whole. I'm happy to be told I'm wrong if there is thought behind opinion. HH just issued a Ceasefire against Black Legion, who are on the ropes right now. If you're not going to attack them, where are you going to expand into? Strategically I think it is a poor decision.

DeletedUser22217

HH...I guess sort of stupid dogies, that do not know what they are doing in the game. So let's not pay so much attention on them and their ingame forums, shell we?!
(Waf, Waf )

As for the Ceasefire, it's not a pact actually, so no need of a question like "If you're not going to attack them, where are you going to expand into" . It has reasons, and the reasons are not being told in the forum, just to let u know :).
Best regards
A doggy

DeletedUser

You'd mine as well post on the forums external forums, I think even I've read the interesting stuff and I'm not even in contact with our spy network

DeletedUser

While I don't have time to comment on the whole lot last week end Alpha Centauri went crazy and with there 170 members went for the kill and teamed up with the Furyians to take out a mortal enemy Dee Gee that is 447 people vs 19 a ratio of 23:1 how did they do you may ask....

They managed to take ZERO cities not quite sure what went wrong .... maybe one of their leaders could comment?

Hi Z-e-r-o/Saska/The Black Pegasus :) Nice to meet you again, also in here!

I am the leader of Alpha, as you already know. As long as you wanted to bring this issue on the main forum, I may give you a brief and clear answer.

The reasons because we started attacking you are the following: you dissolved the pact between our alliance and yours, without giving any real reason, but you switched sides; you keep on hitting our players in O 74 and O 75 and I think that our counter attack is fair enough.

I would like to emphasize the fact that when you will stop the attacks on our players, we will stop the attacks on your cities from Dee Gee.

Kind Regards,

Bendis Dacia

An alliance that size won't work, sorry to point out the obvious but a top alliance needs a good leader, an alliance that size needs an amazing leader to stay at the top. From what I have seen of your leader so far he wouldn't even cut good.... - Sorry to be blunt, I just say it as I see it.

They are not an MRA... an MRA takes anyone... They won't take my elite team from gamma... we are not good enough ;)

Makes you wonder what you have to get in something that size these days....

Dear z-e-r-o aka Saska,

Taking into consideration that you are the leader of Dee Gee, a smaller but not so fair alliance, that changes sides whenever you want, I can understand the reason why you hit me on the main forum :)

Regards,

Bendis Dacia
Founder/Leader of AC Alliance

6 Alpha Centauri – if this is now DarkHorse – switching the label doesn’t change the fact that this alliance stinks.

AC alliance stinks ....because?

You are a player of Westpoint. The former leader of Protogenoi,Assassin07, who wanted to merge into KM Alliance, left to TOR+Westpoint, leaving his old mates within AC, then trying to take their cities.

His problem was the following: HE JUST COULDN'T TAKE ANY!

So, why does AC Alliance stink? It wasn't AC Alliance who tried to take your alliance's cities, but other way.

and to reply to your post, completely, Dark Horse is not AC alliance; part of the players who were members of CoC joined Dark Horse - which is the alliance Westpoint attacks now. Most of them are former Potogenoi members.

DeletedUser22399

Hi Z-e-r-o/Saska/The Black Pegasus :) Nice to meet you again, also in here!

I am the leader of Alpha, as you already know. As long as you wanted to bring this issue on the main forum, I may give you a brief and clear answer.

The reasons because we started attacking you are the following: you dissolved the pact between our alliance and yours, without giving any real reason, but you switched sides; you keep on hitting our players in O 74 and O 75 and I think that our counter attack is fair enough.

I would like to emphasize the fact that when you will stop the attacks on our players, we will stop the attacks on your cities from Dee Gee.

Kind Regards,

Bendis Dacia

Which still doesn't answer the question as to how an alliance your size managed to take exactly zero cities against an alliance that much smaller and when your prime target wasn't even at the pc that weekend? :p

DeletedUser

Which still doesn't answer the question as to how an alliance your size managed to take exactly zero cities against an alliance that much smaller and when your prime target wasn't even at the pc that weekend? :p

Lets say that after being Dee Gee's defenders for more than 4 months, helping them develop and offering them cities, it would be pretty unfair for us to take their cities now. We need BPs for new cities, so we just clear their cities. Does it answer to that question, now?

Strange how come the player wasn't in front of the computer during those attacks, as his/her cave was always filling up, after we were emptying it :D . Also, the player was enacting WISDOM spell while the attacks were incoming towards his cities. Could the player Z-e-r-o explain to us how was it possible if he says he wasn't online? This would be a very interesting question...Maybe Saska could answer us to this question ... as she is the owner of the account Z-e-r-o.

thank you in advance!

Best regards,

Bendis

DeletedUser22399

Lets say that after being Dee Gee's defenders for more than 4 months, helping them develop and offering them cities, it would be pretty unfair for us to take their cities now. We need BPs for new cities, so we just clear their cities. Does it answer to that question, now?

Strange how come the player wasn't in front of the computer during those attacks, as his/her cave was always filling up, after we were emptying it :D . Also, the player was enacting WISDOM spell while the attacks were incoming towards his cities. Could the player Z-e-r-o explain to us how was it possible if he says he wasn't online? This would be a very interesting question...Maybe Saska could answer us to this question ... as she is the owner of the account Z-e-r-o.

thank you in advance!

Best regards,

Bendis

Dee Gees defenders?? WOW when did that happen? :O I was under the impression that AC went running to Dee Gee for a pact when they attacked one or two of their smaller members - hmmm maybe I'm wrong in this but I heard that there was only one occasion when a member of Dee Gee asked for help in defending and that was from a member of the then Krazies..... I don't think that z-e-r-o realised that he was the main focus of your attacks, what with the bulk of your forces going to a different member an all ;)

DeletedUser

Dee Gees defenders?? WOW when did that happen? :O I was under the impression that AC went running to Dee Gee for a pact when they attacked one or two of their smaller members - hmmm maybe I'm wrong in this but I heard that there was only one occasion when a member of Dee Gee asked for help in defending and that was from a member of the then Krazies..... I don't think that z-e-r-o realised that he was the main focus of your attacks, what with the bulk of your forces going to a different member an all ;)

1. Every time they needed protection, I was the one protecting them. When I was one of Krazies leaders and after merging with Myrs. If it were for the Myrs players, Dee Gee would not exist on the map these days. And Z-e-r-o/Saska knows this well and she would do better to say this.

2. Regarding defense asked from DG since the beginning of this server, it happened too many times to remember counting them. After we ( K alliance) merged with Myrs, the Dee Gees were still under permanent attack of old Myrs members. DG were still receiving def from part of our players. And that happened until we managed to arrange a pact between the new created alliance and DG, in order for the last ones to be able to develop.

3. I don't know what z-e-r-o realized or did not from the incoming attacks towards his cities, but if you say this, it mens means that z-e-r-o was online, not as he said that he wasn't.... It would be better for some players not to spread false information on the forum...as long as both sides know the truth.

Respect,

Bendis Dacia

DeletedUser

Considering the above, I'm curious to know what benefits ingame moderators have over regular players?
I suppose they get free premium and perhaps unlimited resources but can anyone confirm?

DeletedUser

Considering the above, I'm curious to know what benefits ingame moderators have over regular players?
I suppose they get free premium and perhaps unlimited resources but can anyone confirm?

Most mods are pretty rubbish players lol

DeletedUser

Moderators get 2000 gold per month, and that's it. We don't get unlimited resources. Moderators don't have any of their mod powers in the worlds they play either.

Also, please use to in-game support system to report players, this forum is not the place to discuss that :)

DeletedUser

Which still doesn't answer the question as to how an alliance your size managed to take exactly zero cities against an alliance that much smaller and when your prime target wasn't even at the pc that weekend?

Was there more than one main target that day cause my info tells me there were 2 players seriously attacked that day :)

Strange how come the player wasn't in front of the computer during those attacks, as his/her cave was always filling up, after we were emptying it . Also, the player was enacting WISDOM spell while the attacks were incoming towards his cities. Could the player Z-e-r-o explain to us how was it possible if he says he wasn't online? This would be a very interesting question...Maybe Saska could answer us to this question ... as she is the owner of the account Z-e-r-o.
hmm this would tell you that maybe he was online quiet simple.It is your alliance you should know who you's had serious attacking going to ?
was there a second player that had serious attacks against them? Maybe from Dee gee point of view they did not see Z-E-R-O as the main target but another player was?

2. Regarding defense asked from DG since the beginning of this server, it happened too many times to remember counting them. After we ( K alliance) merged with Myrs, the Dee Gees were still under permanent attack of old Myrs members. DG were still receiving def from part of our players. And that happened until we managed to arrange a pact between the new created alliance and DG, in order for the last ones to be able to develop.

hmm my info is of Dee gee's giving more help to your alliance than never asked for any back as alot never got attacked!!!! :p what i do remember is myrs getting there asses kicked by dee gee's a single Dee gee player cleared 4 myrs cities all one hteir own.Myrs then went running to krazzies for help but krazzies and dee gee we allies so could not help them.It was shortly after that the 2 allainces merged into one and a new agreement was formed.

1. Every time they needed protection, I was the one protecting them. When I was one of Krazies leaders and after merging with Myrs. If it were for the Myrs players, Dee Gee would not exist on the map these days. And Z-e-r-o/Saska knows this well and she would do better to say this.

who did dee gee's need protection from? nobody was at war with them? ooh that's right they needed protection from your own player who keep attacking their allies!!!:D

Once again this just show how much you underestimate them with that statement Dee gee's would well and truly be around and the fact you's are failing so bad against them at the moment is testament to that fact

You also ask them to stop there attacks on you and you guys will stop but yet you were the aggressors in the start towards them with attacks on them starting merely hours after the pact was canceled so isn't it then true that they are the one merely reacting back to your attacks on them? therefore it would stand to reason maybe if you stop attacking they will too?

then again I could be wrong as this is a war game after all:pro: