Top 12 Top 12 Alliance Thread

DeletedUser

Haha yea correct its funny isnt it ? I dont know if your misssing anything, but incase you do, lets hope its nothing important :)

DeletedUser

I feel like at this point we should at least be considered a brother alliance or something less lame.

DeletedUser

Wait, Westpoint, who is ranked third is the academy alliance of NOOBS, who is ranked seventh? :p

Am I missing something? :D

It is confusing.

Westpoint says they are an academy to Noobs. But Noobs are newbs and when they improve they get moved into Westpoint (see Attackmepls alliance changes). But it seems that the very definition of an academy alliance is an alliance in which players are trained to move into a higher rated alliance. Hence, the Noobs are an academy to Westpoint. But, If Westpoint is the academy of the Noobs and the Noobs is the academy of Westpoint, then it's pretty clear that Westpoint is actually the academy of the academy of itself.

I hope that clears things up.

Walrus

DeletedUser

It is confusing.

Westpoint says they are an academy to Noobs. But Noobs are newbs and when they improve they get moved into Westpoint (see Attackmepls alliance changes). But it seems that the very definition of an academy alliance is an alliance in which players are trained to move into a higher rated alliance. Hence, the Noobs are an academy to Westpoint. But, If Westpoint is the academy of the Noobs and the Noobs is the academy of Westpoint, then it's pretty clear that Westpoint is actually the academy of the academy of itself.

I hope that clears things up.

Walrus

To further explain the academic spirit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD0W6MjDJoA

DeletedUser22448

posted by strong walrus
From looking at grepostats, it looks like The Syndicate has taken 15 cities from your alliance this month. Is there something they can do better?

Yes they have taken cities from us but they have put my 6000pt city in revolt 11 times and sent 6 CS's that 4 have been sunk 2 turned away empty, and messaged me 2 more times saying that they weren't even gonna send the CS, 3 times they just never sent one with out even a message. I have no issues with the lack of messages with them, but you would think after 4 sunk CS they would learn to just not even try.
As for my alliance we do have a number of new players that we are still working with. We are growing in strength, like I said just need time to grow.

DeletedUser

Here is how I see it.

1. Spirit of 45 - the core of alliance is a long term grepoholics. This alliance will go a long way and will stay at the top.
2 The Syndicate - another alliance that will go a long way and will be "breathing to the back" of Spirit of 45.
3. Westpoint - They will be on the map for as long as Attackmeplz is playing.
4. Hell Hounds - Not important.
5. Black Legion - This alliance was getting a hard punches lately. If they will not do structural changes than they will drop lower.
6. Alpha Centuri - Not important. (Top players eventually will join stronger alliances)
7. NOOBS - most talked about alliance. Sharp-tongue Thizzle is out, Kraniet followed. There is no more personality in this alliance and they became really boring. Just bunch of NOOBS, and unfortunatelly becoming not important in Byzantium.
8. Spirit of 44w - for as long as they have this name they will be in the top 10.
9. Etruria - Not important.
10. Furyians - Not important.

The rest of top 20 alliances are also not important. Just hope they will grow so we can start the wonders sooner.

Carpe diem.

DeletedUser

It is confusing.

That perfectly cleared the things up for me Walrus! I stand corrected..would be closer to the truth to say we are not the acedemy itself of noobs but the acedemy of the acedemy of itself.
Its also true I had to be noobs before I got promoted to WP. Was even in trouble at some point last week again..got kicked from both noobs and westpoint on same day lol. But Im back and hope I get to stay :D We are all noobs in the end ;)

DeletedUser

To further explain the academic spirit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD0W6MjDJoA

wait,
so i get that the noobs are heidegger, westpoint is lacan, and stegadon is edward norton, but who is the other edward norton?

walrus

ps i loved you in rounders steg.[/QUOTE]

rounders?

well, the other edward norton is just weed talking :)

Question: once the world is ruled by an alliance, what should happen next?
1-Everyone lives happily ever after
2-Too boring, anarchy breaks out and ppl start fighting eachother
3-Too boring, ppl leave Grepolis and start playing Club Penguin
4-Browser games too boring, money goes to sign in NaughtyAmerica
5- world ends in 2012, no time for that to happen

DeletedUser

I don't understand why Spirit of 45 is continuing to get this much credit. I had to go back 3 pages on grepostats to find someone taking a city from a legitimate alliance. They have been horribly unsuccessful against any legitimate alliance that has challenged them thus far

DeletedUser

Learn vs grow

Yes they have taken cities from us but they have put my 6000pt city in revolt 11 times and sent 6 CS's that 4 have been sunk 2 turned away empty, and messaged me 2 more times saying that they weren't even gonna send the CS, 3 times they just never sent one with out even a message. I have no issues with the lack of messages with them, but you would think after 4 sunk CS they would learn to just not even try.
As for my alliance we do have a number of new players that we are still working with. We are growing in strength, like I said just need time to grow.

Just looking at the stats I would say that the Syndicate has learned more than the commonwealth has grown. Oh, we also will keep trying to learn to keep up with the bright lights at the Commonwealth. Can you grow to keep up with the Syndicate?

DeletedUser21418

LOL bad info

Here is how I see it.

1. Spirit of 45 - the core of alliance is a long term grepoholics. This alliance will go a long way and will stay at the top.
2 The Syndicate - another alliance that will go a long way and will be "breathing to the back" of Spirit of 45.
5. Black Legion - This alliance was getting a hard punches lately. If they will not do structural changes than they will drop lower.
6. Alpha Centuri - Not important. (Top players eventually will join stronger alliances)
7. NOOBS - most talked about alliance. Sharp-tongue Thizzle is out, Kraniet followed. There is no more personality in this alliance and they became really boring. Just bunch of NOOBS, and unfortunatelly becoming not important in Byzantium.
8. Spirit of 44w - for as long as they have this name they will be in the top 10.

The rest of top 20 alliances are also not important. Just hope they will grow so we can start the wonders sooner.

and yoy still just talk whitout a brain, Thizzl and me are her to the end, ask the 7 off your frinds who got ther citys smasht today, you are still my littel TOY

DeletedUser25074

Here is how I see it.

Carpe diem.

Hell Hounds are the reason Union of the Elite are no longer in the top 10 they picked a fight and now there leaders are either being picked clean or hiding in holiday mode whilst there members have left or been forcibly removed.

Whilst this was going on BL started trying there luck and are now also paying the price as they lost 4 cities in the first night with more to come. So we shall see how not important they are soon enough.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22517

Here is how I see it.

Carpe diem.

Things started to change mate.In the beginning we where just another MRA on this server, now we are "breathing to the back" of SO45.You will stay in the top.You and your academy are melting like ice cream left on the sun.Hehehe.This is the real deal.
1.Westpoint+NOOBS+TOR
2.The Syndicate-just another MRA

DeletedUser

What Happened to Corpse of Chaos? I'm sad cuz I thought that was one of the best alliance names

DeletedUser16679

Things started to change mate.In the beginning we where just another MRA on this server, now we are "breathing to the back" of SO45.You will stay in the top.You and your academy are melting like ice cream left on the sun.Hehehe.This is the real deal.
1.Westpoint+NOOBS+TOR
2.The Syndicate-just another MRA

Things change all the time on these worlds, the stats are ever changing ,SO45 took a pounding over the weekend and at one point 5 alliances where participating in the attacks,, cities fell and cities where saved, syndicate and west point had some superb timing and a great force to their attacks, i wonder how well some of the other alliances would fair should the top alliances target them, its easy to gloat but considering who was involved id say not one alliance can claim the glory it took a tag team to achieve the weekends results.

" this is of course written without bias " lol:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hell Hounds- Extremely Organized
Hounds from Hell- Extremely Organized, shares intelligence with Hell Hounds (Academy of Hell Hounds)
Warriors of Byzantium-MRA (Academy of Hounds from Hell)

Union of the Elite-disappearing, overwhelmed by Hell Hounds/Hounds from Hell

DeletedUser

Things change all the time on these worlds, the stats are ever changing ,SO45 took a pounding over the weekend and at one point 5 alliances where participating in the attacks,, cities fell and cities where saved, syndicate and west point had some superb timing and a great force to their attacks, i wonder how well some of the other alliances would fair should the top alliances target them, its easy to gloat but considering who was involved id say not one alliance can claim the glory it took a tag team to achieve the weekends results.

" this is of course written without bias " lol:D

It was a louzy timing, half of your members are on vacation :D

DeletedUser21418

1 The Syndicate Dooing a dam good job
2 Hell Hounds Maby they will learn form this
3 Westpoint The best wingmann a guy can arsk for
4 Spirit of 45 The best toy a noob can get
5 Black Legion a joke
6 Alpha Centauri are they still alive ???
7 NOOBS The sleeping beast, getting back from the abyss (sending res to wonders in other servers)
8 Furyians no comment
9 Etruria no comment
10 Warriors of Byzantium server fill
11 Spirit of 44w Dooing a lot better than the so calld mother alli
12 Commonwealth In a learing proces will på fun to whatcj