Top 12 Top 12 Alliance Thread

DeletedUser

Together with some friends we control the north of this world. Don't make the mistake that alliances that start few weeks later in a world should pass unnoticed. They generally don't :)

DeletedUser22517

Who let the dogs out???That massive defense melted in two weeks :D Why don`t you bragging on the forum again, to busy rebuilding your defense???

DeletedUser25074

Melted why would that be im lookin through our logs and i see no major loses here? or was that not aimed at me?

DeletedUser22517

Melted why would that be im lookin through our logs and i see no major loses here? or was that not aimed at me?
And who are you?Is kristianv from your alliance, maybe you should ask him if his city is not major loss

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en2...ose&enemy_alliance=-1&min_points=&max_points=
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en2...ose&enemy_alliance=-1&min_points=&max_points=

Yes you are right no major losses :D

DeletedUser25074

2 active players cities well done thats is amazing again no major lose really is it.

Just go's to show that you guys are amazing at taking inactives but not so great against active players

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22517

2 active players cities well done thats is amazing again no major lose really is it.

Just go's to show that you guys are amazing at taking inactives but not so great against active players

2???
BloodRunner777, gs7776, DimXr, Thakir, SonOfKingKronos, Davidus Maximus Meridius, kristianv...That is enough for now.And the rest become inactive ofc after we took their cities.How many cities did you took from us?How many cities anyone took from us?

DeletedUser25074

lies? so Union didnt get trashed by Hell Hounds and are no more? Hell hounds didnt win that war? i think you'll find we did no lies there. So me saying you have taken a couple of cities must be lies then? no i think you need to go back to bed mate

DeletedUser

Newsflash - Dee Gee is no more.. near completely destroyed by their nemesis Alpha Centauri. Those players left have jumped the sinking ship to the protective bosom of The Syndicate.

DeletedUser22517

lies? so Union didnt get trashed by Hell Hounds and are no more? Hell hounds didnt win that war? i think you'll find we did no lies there. So me saying you have taken a couple of cities must be lies then? no i think you need to go back to bed mate
Ah you only lied about 2 cities and no major losses, sorry.Who cares about some alliance does not exist anymore?As i said once take a city from us and then we can talk :) I doubt you can do that but you can try :)

DeletedUser22517

Newsflash - Dee Gee is no more.. near completely destroyed by their nemesis Alpha Centauri. Those players left have jumped the sinking ship to the protective bosom of The Syndicate.
They are all under my personal protection.You have something against that?

DeletedUser25074

rofl yea there is a reason you have so few loses hahaha the second your about to lose 1 of your cities you boot the player so it doesnt tarnish that record of your it wouldnt suprise me if you guys have lost a f**k ton of cities in reality but to save face u kick the player first

DeletedUser22517

rofl yea there is a reason you have so few loses hahaha the second your about to lose 1 of your cities you boot the player so it doesnt tarnish that record of your it wouldnt suprise me if you guys have lost a f**k ton of cities in reality but to save face u kick the player first
If you spend this much time in the game as you spend on public forums i think you gonna be the best player in grepo :D
Have no clue what you are talking about

DeletedUser25074

oh i think you do lol i almost had 1 of yours you guys realised this and kicked the player just incase i beat you too it (i didnt but thats besides the point :p) same again tonight we did take 1 of your cities but :O shock horror he gets kicked 20-30 mins before cs lands.

So in reality you guys are just a bunch of posers lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25074

also your 1 too talk you appear to be as active as i am on these public forums :p besides i enjoy the banter

DeletedUser

Almost completely destroyed? Yes AC and BC did take some cities in a week of continuing attacks. Certainly not as many as one would expect when you have 50 times as many members as your target. Your 9 bireme revolt attacks must have contributed to some of that.

Dee Gee has merged into the Syndicate. This was done to reduce the outnumbering to less than 3 to 1. I think AC and BC have reason to be worried.