Tc pickes a side

• Thread starter Steven Frostblood
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Pps, Is it not a strange quirk of war that the once mighty, when diminished, seek to paint themselves as the underdog and the victim… often though, its simply that David grew bigger and stronger than Goliath.

This is the statement of the thread. After this there are no others. Thank you Eventine for summing it all up.

DeletedUser9465

@ Eventine

Roflmao!!! White ain't white but black cause Eve says so. And she can twist an essay at any time to prove it.

@2skala

Lol for LOL

DeletedUser

Eventine said:
I would like you to point out what lies I have tried to spread… specifically please… Quote me something I have said that is factually incorrect? I look forward to your reply on this matter and will happily stand corrected if you can identify something. Good luck

Aw, I was looking forward to a response to this Robby.

DeletedUser9465

I have better things to do than to answer at length to somebody that thinks her very subjective opinions are hard facts. But only because you asked, here are some lies Eve tried to spread:
- the so called refugee status of kiwisteve. This is a matter of opinion and I most certainly do not share Eve's view on it. More, if TC considered him as such, they should have contacted us and provide some kind of evidence on it. Because in all honesty, no one in AN was even remotely aware about the issue TC could have had with him. If she loves diplomacy so much, why didn't she contacted AN about this?
- the supposed arrogance AN showed towards TC. I get it TC felt offended that AN didn't approach them for discussions about the wars in Theta. As far as I know, as soon as the war between NWO and TC has broken out, both AX and The Liqs agreed to a NAP with TC. After the northern AX members joined The Liqs to form AN, we assumed that this NAP still stands. Nobody in TC contacted AN to inform us that this is no longer the case. There was nothing more that AN wanted in its relationship with TC beside this NAP. As I will show below, AN has no interest to expand in TC controlled oceans and does not feel the need to acquire new allies in its wars. Hence there was no reason for us to contact TC.
- the supposed AN plans to expand in TC's territory. There is no secret that AN interest is to strengthen its dominance on the southern core oceans and to further expand in northern core oceans. This means 44 and 54. If Eve claims otherwise she is plainly lying. Yes, we are interested to expand north, but not north-west. That AN hasn't the slightest interest in TC controlled oceans can be easily proven by the fact that Agy1 gave three of his cities to a TC member, kenco59 if I remember well. Also, there are more AN members that tried to do the same without much success though. If TC was so worried about AN "plans", why didn't they at least contacted us?
Given all these AN had no reason to contact TC, rather the opposite I'd say. The fact that they never even tried to do it is telling by itself.
Regarding the rest of Eve's essay, I consider it nothing but some kind of literary mumbo-jumbo she wrote just to show people how smart and witty she can be and how good she is at twisting facts. Hence my original post.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14492

There is nothing for me to reply to here.

Rob has restated issues that I have already provided answers to.

All I can see is more PnP, more basless accusations and Robs own version of "twisting facts".

Best wishes,
Ev

ps, I note no lies were identified, just differences of opinion :)

DeletedUser9465

Claiming that AN has the slightest interest in expanding in your oceans is a plain lie.

DeletedUser

I have better things to do than to answer at length to somebody

Lol Robbyn :D

I think you scared he so much with your long post that she couldn't think of an essay to write.... :D

DeletedUser14492

:)

Claiming that AN has the slightest interest in expanding in your oceans is a plain lie.

Quote me where I have claimed that AN has an interest in expanding in our oceans?

I suppose I could clarify for you, I believe it is not beyond the realms of possiblity that the AX/AN side having cities in and near our oceans could be used against TC or our allies in the future. Its as simple as that. One consideration among many, as I have said several times now.

However I have said the following...

So AX/AN have established players in and around our core oceans
Fact, you do have players in and around our oceans.

So considering all these things along side the AX/AN stated policy of moving north
Fact, several posts confirm in one way or another or at least hint at a general intention to move North, both in this thread and elsewhere, and of course we have PM as well. Your enemy is North, its not rocket science.

I have a PM stating to me that the AX/AN intention is to move north
Fact, But as I have eluded to, correctly or incorrectly, its a common knowledge.

None of these quotes involve me claiming you have an interest in expanding in our oceans, they do however state some actual facts. Conclusions can be drawn from these facts, opinions will differ.

The devil is in the detail.

Ev

:)

DeletedUser9465

Fact: you are so used to twist the facts that someone more naive could think you are not even aware you are doing it. But of course you are. Hence, dear Eve, the devil is in your mind. Or rather on your tongue. :)

DeletedUser

You know, the devil has a silver tongue. ;)

Anyhow, my take on the matter is simple. You're both wrong. So since you're both wrong, go to war to prove who's less wrong. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hello friends. long time. how is everything going?? i see the forum is not as cool as it used to be. so less posts. i hope you all enjoy 2.0.

DeletedUser13294

hello friends. long time. how is everything going?? i see the forum is not as cool as it used to be. so less posts. i hope you all enjoy 2.0.

Sorry to tell you this, but JFL is dead. We are still here. Alive. lol

DeletedUser

Sorry to tell you this, but JFL is dead. We are still here. Alive. lol

oh.. too bad. i liked being a member of JFL. anyway, i see AX dead too.. or am i wrong? you guys formed a new alliance, right? anyway, howz the war going on?? i dont see much argument in here. it used to be fun atleast 3-4 months ago. what happened now?

DeletedUser9465

AX still exists in the south. Probably people are bored or something. Nice to see you here anyway.

DeletedUser

AX still exists in the south. Probably people are bored or something. Nice to see you here anyway.

well, sir, AX sort of died. most of the old members are in some new alliance or have quit. the only old one i saw was ugly. but the new alliance looks quite good. must be performing well. anyway, these wars doesnt concern me. i just thought to get in touch with my grepo friends. kind of missed every one. even ugly.

DeletedUser9465

Not quite ank. You don't know most of them because they were on the southern front and never interacted with you. But they were AX for a very, very long time.

DeletedUser

Not quite ank. You don't know most of them because they were on the southern front and never interacted with you. But they were AX for a very, very long time.

hat must be it.. i really dont know almost anyone of them.

DeletedUser9465

Lol.... The Cohort lost one of its cities on the Wonder island to callinectes???????? :eek: