Tc pickes a side

• Thread starter Steven Frostblood
  • Start date

DeletedUser

you must be blind whoever you are because im not calli, me and the other past TL members are moving north east, and we are the only ones that are relevant for the war against TC

relevant??? lmao you're not relevant, in fact i think you have only recently grown a set and started attacking people, and i know you are not calli, that part of the post was directed at him not you, perhaps you should read a bit better before you respond.

DeletedUser

When we smashed 40k troops in Nemeh's city, Jethro said : "why in the world, AX - a big alliance, spend so much effort to take 2 cities from us.We are a small aliance".

How many people from AN/AX attacked LoL? Few, because we fight great battles, we hammer players. LoL is just not worth it. But, sometimes, when a/some city/cities gave us a good strategical position, we do attack small alliances.

So, to reply to your request about the statistic, no statistic is needed, you just don't count. LOL

really? we don't count, good i'm glad you feel that way, it took you guys a month of attacks to take 2 cities from us that is what jethro meant, he didn't ask why, he asked how come it took you guys so much effort if you are so great? you have a very high opinion of yourselves, count your alliances losses, its there for all to see, lmao, twist it any way you like tinut, by the way, why did you leave the 2.0 chat?? you hate being told the truth? it won't go away just because you run away.

DeletedUser

Again There is to much going on here to track But I will try:

1) 2skala: What? I have been contracting(in area) for several weeks now, Why else did I give most of my western cities to vaillantas and TP took the rest. Same in the north west, I think Sahanaresh(aka Ms. Bitter) has been helping me out there. I even allowed JFL to take their wonder island city back. So what are you talking about?

2) Jehovahwolf:
A) Yep I do jump around alliance's what is your point?
b) "all we did when the Jags were created was consolidate the active members in our allied alliances, your persistant attitudes of "we are the best" from people like calli, Skalla, and various others, is what created more enemys for AX," I have never claimed to be the best at anything except getting into trouble.
c) "I like this typical statistic from the AN/AX politicians and spin doctors lol" I am not in AX or AN they kicked me out remember?

3) Back to the topic: This thread was a call out in TC's descision to declare war in AX/AN, Not a JW vs AN thread. SO please move back to the topic, I would like to hear what eventine has to say. I have never been anything but Nice to TC, ask any of their guys I have chatted with in the past. Right or wrong I am just trying to make them rethink their options, Granted I lack diplomatic tact so It probably did not get interpretted that way.

ok lets get back on to topic

why do you care anyway? what difference does it make to you? the master pot stirrer? no one wants you in their alliance, you are in haf because people like you and EOS flap your gums and burn bridges, your time here in theta comes to an end calli, there is no more s*** to disturb, its time to flush the toilet now and rid theta of all your s*** .

DeletedUser9465

Lol.... calli can join AN anytime he wants. Our issues have been settled some time ago.

DeletedUser

relevant??? lmao you're not relevant, in fact i think you have only recently grown a set and started attacking people, and i know you are not calli, that part of the post was directed at him not you, perhaps you should read a bit better before you respond.

im not going to argue if im relevant or not, you probably missing the point. when i say relevant i mean that the past TL members are the only ones that are close enough to TC, the members that joined from AX are 2-7 oceans away from most of TC member

DeletedUser18983

why do you care anyway? what difference does it make to you? the master pot stirrer? no one wants you in their alliance, you are in haf because people like you and EOS flap your gums and burn bridges, your time here in theta comes to an end calli, there is no more s*** to disturb, its time to flush the toilet now and rid theta of all your s*** .

Actually 2; I'm pretty sure a lot of people would want calli in their alliances. He knows how to attack, defend, and is pretty good timing as well. And that's not on topic. So please do stay on topic. This thread is about TC and their relations with AX/AN.

DeletedUser8790

Ha Very funny, Obviously by your reaction there is LOL, I give TC some respect they deserve, You guys continue to dismiss them again and again, I cannot believe they stay loyal to your side it is amazing. You have a long way to go to get rid of me but please try that would be interesting.

Hey Analogmonkey, Nice Pacman! +rep for you :) That was funny

DeletedUser

Ha Very funny, Obviously by your reaction there is LOL, I give TC some respect they deserve, You guys continue to dismiss them again and again, I cannot believe they stay loyal to your side it is amazing. You have a long way to go to get rid of me but please try that would be interesting.

Hey Analogmonkey, Nice Pacman! +rep for you :) That was funny

TC gets plenty of respect, they know that, i am no where near you, lucky you, you speak of respect but we all know what truly happens to Ax/AN allies, the list of casualties is long, those that were used by Ax as buffers, the history exists, the evidence undeniable, many players have been sacrificed as well, so much so that they need to run into vm due to the pathetic support recieved from their alliance mates, one could argue that ax has been the single biggest contributor to the diminishment of players in theta, not supporting their allies or members, players quitting because they are demoralized, perhaps AX is an inno conspiracy to crush the will to keep playing in theta.

DeletedUser

before the merge me and every other TL member always got support from AX when we asked for it, now lets get back on topic...
is there anyone from TC that has something to say? if not this thread can be closed in my opinion

DeletedUser8790

thats good robbyn, i'm glad you'll take him in, we wouldn't when he requested an invite from us.

Yes I was disappointed, I figured you could at least give me the courtesy to share the extra 5 favor you get, Your welcome BTW. I was really broken up when you guys rejected me! It was just like when Kate Upton got that restraining order on me. Soobs

I screamed Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Now Lords of light!!!!!!!!!!LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....!!!!!!!! Soobs

DeletedUser18983

lol funny call :) and 2; Part I agree with and part disagree. AX is guilty of using alliances. I know this for a fact because I was in one of those alliances. They basically used us as a distraction and promised us but never kept the promise..... But AX is a great supporting alliance. I got tons of troops for them in my time of need :) Don't post what you don't know 2..

DeletedUser

Yes I was disappointed, I figured you could at least give me the courtesy to share the extra 5 favor you get, Your welcome BTW. I was really broken up when you guys rejected me! It was just like when Kate Upton got that restraining order on me. Soobs

I screamed Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Now Lords of light!!!!!!!!!!LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....!!!!!!!! Soobs

lmao.....now this is funny.......

DeletedUser

Essentially anyone looking for reasons for the current TC action, need look no further than the above post... that type of attitude is cetainly one reason for TC current actions, great job on the diplomatic front guys :) But I dont intend to rise to that kind of nonesense.

For a more detailed appreciation however, read on...

Apocalypse Now (AN) have accepted the refugee kiwisteve, who started a war against TC when he was in an alliance called The Wall. He moved into our oceans... attacked us, and then he joined AN.

We agreed with freak brother a long time ago to leave him alone because he asked us to, but only so long as he did not expand, however he has expanded against our wishes in and around our oceans.

So AX/AN have established players in and around our core oceans under the radar, freak brother and kiwistever and some others... also the large body of allies in Hellenic Armed Forces that AX/AN have in our territory...

So considering all these things along side the AX/AN stated policy of moving north, towards us basically, it all seems a clear threat to the security of The Cohort.

In the absence of any alternative, we are removing the threats to us. We have been lobbied by other alliances, had discussions, got to know each other more, and made new friends... diplomacy. Very little of that seems to have come from the AX/AN side. That is not a criticism, it’s just an observation.

All in all with everything considered, we feel we have been left with little option.

Best wishes,
Ev

ps, to say we have "chosen a side" would not be entirely accurate.

Back from a long vacation and just wanted to see what was happening.

I find this disappointing, but not surprising, we've all known that TC has been desperate to get back into the coalition since the second they were kicked out. First off Eve this excuses for going to war are total BS, i know this and i haven't even been around since like January. If you actually feel threatened by freakbrother then i guess FoBoT scares you to? Cause lets face it, both are just some random people who feel like having a city in every ocean. And going to war because of one refugee? please...

The fact is that you guys are taking orders still from JFL and JW, despite having great fighters, the most active, and highest ranking alliance. You have 20 different people with leadership rights and yet you still cannot think for yourselfs, granted that's mainly due to Paul S because of how easily manipulated he usually is.

I give TC some respect for their fighting, but not much, but unfortunately as long as your being bossed around by other people you'll never be anything a group of big dumb players ready to be taken advantage of.

Please note my comments do not reflect the opinion of my alliance. I am quitting grepo, done for good, just wanted to say these last few things.

DeletedUser

Why is everybody making this so complicated? 2 coalition alliances were not able to to resolve their problems via diplomacy and started the war. Nobody was interfering from coalition because both alliances were allies. That period is past now and all remaining forces, in one way or another, are now back in coalition doing that what coalition was made to do at first place. Plain and simple, isn't it?

I give the phalanx credit they really scared TC into submission, LOL Hats of to The phalanx You guys are fighting AX and TV and keeping a tight leash on TC, Nice Job RKH1, Now I remember why I bailed out of O47 in the first place, I mean that sincerely, RKH1 id a great attacker!

In TP no major decisions are made individually and with sorting out things with TC, TP must give credit to Londonlarsen and his good diplomatic skills.

DeletedUser8790

Why is everybody making this so complicated? 2 coalition alliances were not able to to resolve their problems via diplomacy and started the war. Nobody was interfering from coalition because both alliances were allies. That period is past now and all remaining forces, in one way or another, are now back in coalition doing that what coalition was made to do at first place. Plain and simple, isn't it?

In TP no major decisions are made individually and with sorting out things with TC, TP must give credit to Londonlarsen and his good diplomatic skills.

RKH1, you are correct in that you have some diplomacy skills. Hats off there, taking in the NWO refugee's and keeping TC inline is a major accomplishments. I did forget to note that! Cheers if that was londonlarsen, double cheers to him.

DeletedUser14492

Clearly a lot of points for me to address, I apologise for the long text.

At the outset, I say again, the attitudes and responses from the AX/AN side are a contributing factor in our decision making... you could for instance, have instigated diplomacy, or contacted me directly in game. Instead, we have insults and propaganda here.

There is a general suggestion from AX/AN/HAF posts that you believe TC has somehow been bullied into our current action. That could not be further from the truth. We are fiercely independent and we were quite prepared to go to war on multiple fronts and indeed planned for it. (note 'prepared to', not 'wanted to').... But as I hinted at, diplomacy can achieve much and we are proud to have the allies and friends we have.

There also seems to be a suggestion that we have perhaps made a hasty decision with little thought or consideration. Again, could not be further from the truth. We debated many issues in our council long and hard (which by the way does not have 20 members lol), looking at things from different angles, thinking about various options, there was a lot to consider.

The AX/AN/HAF responses essentially seem to be complaining that we have taken the “easy option”... I think for 'easy', we can read = the option that AX/AN/HAF least favour... Or yet another way to put it could be for 'easy option' we can read = the most strategically beneficial option for TC.

I find it mildly amusing for anyone to suggest the notion of taking an 'easy option'... do you guys go through life always choosing the hard option? That would seem a fairly foolish approach to life. We consider all options, then chose the one we feel is appropriate.

To answer one point regarding N.W.O refugees etc, anyone who wishes to see the distribution of the former N.W.O players now can check, they have found new homes with TC, TBE and TP. We fought the war, N.W.O dissolved and we dealt with the refugee issue as we saw fit, with consideration again given to many factors. If anyone wishes to draw baseless conclusions from any of the outcomes, then be my guest.

For such great alliances as AX/AN, I find the lack of strategic foresight disappointing. Rob and the AX/AN side seem to have considered that TC were such an insignificant factor on Theta, that they had no need to contact us in any meaningful way to explore possibilities... that would seem short sighted of you... particularly given you all now seem so upset at the prospect of TC being your enemy, why do you care if we are of no concern? Rob said AX/AN felt no need for an ally… But did you not consider that if we were not your ally we may end up as your enemy?

Note: I am not saying such contact would have made a difference to TC stance, but the absence of any contact certainly helped in our decision making process. It was your business to contact us or not. Don’t try to turn matters around onto TC saying we should have contacted you, that is wishful thinking.

Many keep mentioning Kiwisteve and freak brother, but you cannot consider what I said regarding these fellows in isolation and I have nothing against them personally at all… I said clearly, they were a contributing factor among many considerations. It is not them that is the issue, it is AX/AN/HAF cities.

I’ll now address a few points directly, but there is so much PnP flying around please don’t try to drag me into constantly answering foolish notions and comments here in the externals, I simply cannot be bothered.

callinectes isn't at least member in AN/AX. It really would be a pure nonsense to accuse AN of arrogance towards TC using the opinions of someone who is not even a member of AN.

I did not accuse anyone of arrogance, but your choice of word is interesting isn’t it, is that your own observation? callinectes has AX/AN connections, and is in HAF, your allies. I stand by my comment, which was not regarding only calli anyway, it was regarding many of the posts of AN/AX/HAF within this thread, and which continue to be made.

Kiwisteve was not accepted, but invited to join AN. It's interesting that you raised the issue of his "refugee" status here, on the external forum, but you completely forgot to approach AN about it.

Quite correct, however, it is also accepted convention that an alliance should check to make sure those they invite are not refugees, and if they are, to seek to negotiate matters if appropriate. No one contacted us. Trying to turn it round onto TC again is poor form, sure we could have initiated contact, but we didn’t and neither did you.

And Eve, there is a diplomatic custom that requires to declare the war first to the ones you intend to fight. Of course, TC conveniently forgot about it. Again, a very diplomatic approach indeed.

If you read carefully, you will see no declaration of war for a reason, in fact my words were chosen carefully. Essentially you and your comrade’s reactions here in the externals and in PMs have shown your true colours and attitudes towards TC, what we only suspected before, is being confirmed.

Regarding freakbrother, he is very much set on his own journey throughout Theta, a journey that has nothing to do with AN policy. If you feel threatened about him taking ghosts in every Theta ocean, just take those in your oceans back.

I refer you to my original post… read carefully. However, why are you folks getting so hung up on individual matters like this, it was just one piece of the jig saw. And do I really have to explain the strategic significance/advantage of having friendly cities in and around potential enemy oceans for you? I doubt it. It was not freak brother himself, I have nothing against him, it is the presence of AN/AX cities. Simple.

AN/AX have never stated a policy to move towards you, hence none of these two alliances ever endangered your security.

I have a PM stating to me that the AX/AN intention is to move north, everyone knows your plans. North is towards us weather you like it or not. So we will keep our own council on what represents a threat to our security. I will say again, though I am slightly blue in the face now… there were lots of matters considered, no one single matter decided anything.

All these considered you had a lot of options but you were interested just in one because, indeed, you have chosen your losing side a long time ago. You just didn't have the guts to admit it and you came here trying to spread a lot of lies in order to show what a respectable alliance TC is and how the AN/AX villains victimized it and forced it to do something against its will. Well Eve, you failed miserably at both. You only showed that TC is not at all as respectable as you would like to think, but rather an opportunistic frightened bunch that needs huge superiority in numbers in order to have the guts to attack a top ten alliance.

We had options, we considered them, we decided, I fail to see why painting a different fantasy picture is helpful. This final paragraph has no semblance of reality in it.

I would like you to point out what lies I have tried to spread… specifically please… Quote me something I have said that is factually incorrect? I look forward to your reply on this matter and will happily stand corrected if you can identify something. Good luck ;)

A lie is something done on purpose, with the intention of misleading someone, of hiding the truth. I have not done anything of the sort, and you questioning my integrity here is perhaps more confirmation that TC has chosen the correct course of action.

Insults are not welcome, I don’t intend to rise to the bate. I have defended TC on these forums for over a year now, in my opinion we have nothing left to prove, whatever happens we in TC will leave Theta proud of our achievements and that is all that counts. But I realise nothing TC says or does is likely to convince people who doubt our worth or our principles and that is fine. There were doubters when we were an academy ranked on the 2nd or 3rd page, and there are still doubters now… We will just keep doing what we do, having fun while we do it.

Your not talking to some hot head here Rob, I find the type of nonsense in that final paragraph disappointing.

Ev

Ps – I would also like to give credit to londonlarsen for his diplomacy and patience. Its ironic, AX/AN/HAF think we have been bossed about by TP/JW etc. But the hours and days london and I spent negotiating and thrashing things out are testament to a great friendship neither TP or TC wanted to see ruined. We have good relationships with all our allies. Friendships can be rocky sometimes, but friendships outlast minor differences. As I said before, TC is proud to have the allies we have.

Pps, Is it not a strange quirk of war that the once mighty, when diminished, seek to paint themselves as the underdog and the victim… often though, its simply that David grew bigger and stronger than Goliath.

Last edited by a moderator: