Attack of the month

• Thread starter DeletedUser11798
  • Start date

DeletedUser

attack1.jpg

cant remember the last time i posted an attack. new to this so im just seeing if i can do it.

haha, reminds me of , wait does JCC have a 2nd account in valor?

DeletedUser21064

I have wiped out a few CS's with sea storms, saves a lot of time in defense.

DeletedUser

lol CJ. honestly i wasnt posting this bc i thought it was a bad attack. sometimes u gotta go with what u have at hand so i know why this player used what he had. i know this player he is actually a seasoned warrior. i know bc i fought alongside him. so im sorry if he took this the wrong way. was just posting it bc its the most recent report i ahd to use to see if i could post an attack image.

DeletedUser

lol CJ. honestly i wasnt posting this bc i thought it was a bad attack. sometimes u gotta go with what u have at hand so i know why this player used what he had. i know this player he is actually a seasoned warrior. i know bc i fought alongside him. so im sorry if he took this the wrong way. was just posting it bc its the most recent report i ahd to use to see if i could post an attack image.

no one should be mad at you. It's not like you posted a name.

DeletedUser

i could care less who would be mad at me. come on Whateverr this is velael ur talking to. its more a matter of respect towards this player and sometimes when ur in a pinch u use what u have. u should know. heck ive even used LS to sink a CS before in defense. as for the player that lost his CS to my Sea Storm. i have no respect for u. sorry bud. if u fight alongside warriors like Joe bean and CJ and u still cant mamnage to protect ur CS form spells then ur helpless.

DeletedUser15946

Calico, you sure? As I remember, you don't get BP for those things, but maybe they changed that, I wouldn't know nobody attacks me.

DeletedUser

Calico, you sure? As I remember, you don't get BP for those things, but maybe they changed that, I wouldn't know nobody attacks me.
Positive, I'm not sure of the exact numbers but I have stopped over 100 conquest and sunk close to 70 CS as a defender. Of those 70, 20-25 have been with sea storm. This shows in the wall as CS killed as an attacker.

WallCS.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No, whatever units you kill with sea storm, shows on your attack wall, as with Zeus rage. Look at my attack wall 51 CS, 20-25 of these where killed with sea storm.

DeletedUser15946

Then they changed it, if you get BP...

and it is METAL MILITIA, not super militia.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah Velael, got to love them farm boys, they can really eat up hops and chariots :), Sirgaz, I don't know when they changed it but its been like that for over a year.