Attack of the month

• Thread starter DeletedUser11798
  • Start date

DeletedUser

. could careless about them as i quit eta and am now playing on other more active worlds. except this weekend since i have my son so i wont be on.

more active worlds? ohhhhh you mean worlds where your not getting owned right? you do care or you would not be here defending your account that your not playing , i mean getting owned. face it you ran out of VM days to hide behind and now are running with your tail between your legs. Good way to repay an alliance that took you in (BA).

Hmmmmm for one who is not playing this world your shore do activate militia alot. any more lies you wish to tell us?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12950

I am commenting because it's funny, you lost a city, because you're not playing anymore yet your account is still there. I don't play Eta anymore, but is it my city being conquered? No. I play Naxos and Troy FYI :)

Come on, don't you see it yet? Vel is making excuses, He is just a big mouth and now that things are getting ugly He's leaving Eta (could that be true), that world is getting more and more boring as the clock keeps running.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
wow james are u really that dumb? i just said i was on other worlds did u not read that part?

What world do you play in? I see you're not using Velael on Troy :D

and i wouldnt laugh too much james considering u lost a city to me. so really u shouldnt be talking. prob the easiest city i ever took too. easier than a ghost city.

I lost a city to you? And when was that exactly? I quit Eta months ago, most of it my activity wasn't even great hence the reason why I quit as J.n.c 93 in the first place. And you're the one to be talking about losing cities... LOL.

Replies in bold.

DeletedUser

should i get grepostats on here james? u lost 2 cities to me right when u left sp and joined valor. owned? please easy to attack and take my cities when i dont play the world. neptuno i dont need to make excuses esp to u when u are one of the worst players to ever play this gae and if i were playing eta u wouldnt have a chance to take a city from me. u and pmosr were feeding me bp like a couple of morons and mistraven can even prove im right on that. i have a diff name on troy bc i am playng that world with my 2 brothers and we want to keep our names secret. btw mist i didnt run out of vm days, i came back to accept abbyd's invite to a hero world. if u paid attention to detail u would have seen it on grepostats. really guys u all look like a group of idiots. have fun.

oh and yes i did activate militia bc i thought it would be funny. i was on talking to kdahlb who was trying to get me to come back but i refused. even ask him he'll tell u.

DeletedUser12950

should i get grepostats on here james? u lost 2 cities to me right when u left sp and joined valor. owned? please easy to attack and take my cities when i dont play the world. neptuno i dont need to make excuses esp to u when u are one of the worst players to ever play this gae and if i were playing eta u wouldnt have a chance to take a city from me. u and pmosr were feeding me bp like a couple of morons and mistraven can even prove im right on that. i have a diff name on troy bc i am playng that world with my 2 brothers and we want to keep our names secret. btw mist i didnt run out of vm days, i came back to accept abbyd's invite to a hero world. if u paid attention to detail u would have seen it on grepostats. really guys u all look like a group of idiots. have fun.

oh and yes i did activate militia bc i thought it would be funny. i was on talking to kdahlb who was trying to get me to come back but i refused. even ask him he'll tell u.

This is hilarious Vel, you keep crying now that your account in eta is a mess, now that I have some time to spar with you I have nothing to do but sned my troops to take some coffee in your cities, I'm really disappointed, believe me mate.

You should do a favor to yourself and stop saying all those worthless words, you're so spoiled, be a man and face what is happening to you now, stop talking about what you did, is what you're doing what is really sad. If I'm the worst player why I didn't run and hide when BA took all those cities from me? now that you're running trying to hide your tail between your legs, what kind of player are you now? I can give you a clue: less than the worst.;)

DeletedUser

neptuno idk why u even open ur mouth. u dont even know about anything going on. last time i checked when ba was attacking u, u were crying about it to brlinho and was asking to join bc ur a worthless crybaby. he told u no bc u are a coward. also it seems u only have the courage to attack me is when 4 other players all 3 times my size attack me. go back in ur hole and cry to ur mommy like u always do. eta is dead and all but 1 of my friends are left the rest have moved on which is what i have done. all ur good for is bp neptuno. u scare no one. i'll even post ur messages if u want. so everyone can see what kind of player u are.

DeletedUser11798

I see eta forums are still the same, stupid arguments for no reason forever:)

DeletedUser

I see eta forums are still the same, stupid arguments for no reason forever:)

they just cant accept that im gone GDi. im honestly done arguing with them. i dont need to prove anything to them so they can say what they want. anyone wants anything they can come find me on other worlds.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Of course we, well they, as I don't play Eta anymore, that you're gone :(

and as for losing cities to you... I was under mass attack by SP also, had hundreds of incomings for for at least a week on different cities, and I was at work half the time, so couldn't defend properly anyway. But after that, I easily rebuilt ;) sorry I hurt you Velael, I love you really.

DeletedUser

they just cant accept that im gone GDi. im honestly done arguing with them. i dont need to prove anything to them so they can say what they want. anyone wants anything they can come find me on other worlds.

why on other worlds? answer cos you got owned in this one. you coming on here and say you dont care bla bla and you left eta then you go and prove your a lier by playing eta shows me what type of person you are. have fun on your other worlds, you wont be missed on this one

DeletedUser12950

neptuno idk why u even open ur mouth. u dont even know about anything going on. last time i checked when ba was attacking u, u were crying about it to brlinho and was asking to join bc ur a worthless crybaby. he told u no bc u are a coward. also it seems u only have the courage to attack me is when 4 other players all 3 times my size attack me. go back in ur hole and cry to ur mommy like u always do. eta is dead and all but 1 of my friends are left the rest have moved on which is what i have done. all ur good for is bp neptuno. u scare no one. i'll even post ur messages if u want. so everyone can see what kind of player u are.

jajajaja..You think you have arguments to deal with that, why don't you show all what kind of player I am. You're still talking even now that you are going to give your back to BA after brinlho choose you and I was rejected, as I always though you shouldn't be part of BA to since the beginning. And just look what you're saying, you only took cities from me because BA players were attacking me and that last one, the one that you are so proud (calling yourself a mercenary) was colonized because I was busy in RL. Putting all that here I never quit the world, even when I must deal with you, you're writing about this and that, but you don't even have a point, you are just a looser, go to your looser cave.;)

DeletedUser

mist im not playing eta so i dont know what the hell u are talking about. i logged on to talk wth kdalhb and thats it and neptuno only loser is u. sounds like a bunch of excuses from a crybaby and coward to me.

james doesnt matter i still took the city and a city taken is a city taken right? u have one thing over neptuno here. atleast when attacked u didnt cry to every alliance in the world and beg them to let u join and talk trash about the alliance ur in.

brlinho said:
neptuno

I prove to be a good defender and attacker, can I be nack to BA?

I'm playing all by myself and I want to be part of a good team but valor is shaking and most of the players nearby are abscent.

Please consider me, if you say no just go ahead and take my cities, there's no point in play alone.

Best wishes
N33

Komagos said:
here it comes hehe;)

Neptuno33 said:
Neptuno33 today at 04:56
Are you fighting with somebody? may I join you in your alliance?

Komagos today at 05:22
Sorry bud, we are really antisocial over here and last thing we need is someone joining us that is in bad terms with those BA weaklings. They are pests that we can not be bothered with but I am sure that you being commander of Valor could do some serious damage to them.

Good luck.

DeletedUser

now if u all dont mind id like to spend time with my son.

then why you still here? you said you left yesterday but still logged in to "talk" with your friend and hit militia in a world you no longer play, frankly i dont belive a word you say.

DeletedUser12950

mist im not playing eta so i dont know what the hell u are talking about. i logged on to talk wth kdalhb and thats it and neptuno only loser is u. sounds like a bunch of excuses from a crybaby and coward to me.

james doesnt matter i still took the city and a city taken is a city taken right? u have one thing over neptuno here. atleast when attacked u didnt cry to every alliance in the world and beg them to let u join and talk trash about the alliance ur in.

I'm a coward and you are the one quitting Eta? How is that? How is that you decided to quit now that Ry and the boys are back? on top of that, I was thinking in left valor when Ry, CJ, Hero, emptyandy and a couple of close teammates didn't show up, but take a look now Vel, where's the point to keep logging in telling us that you are leaving? just go whenever you like, like the coward you are, BA is better without you, you were death weight for them. And stop saying the same crybaby thing just go and play in that world without enemies, hope you don't go off when your situation turn out bad like in ETA.

DeletedUser

ive already said why and i dont care if u believe me mist and dont know what would make u think i would. anyways my vm hits on 13:00:00 utc+1 time again so if u want cities u bet get them now bc i'll be gone for a few days.

DeletedUser

i have enemies in the other worlds u idiot. im not leaving bc of my enemies. im leaving bc eta is dead and i want to move on. stop crying ike a baby just bc u suck too much to get into ba. i didnt even rygarr was back till today so he has nothing to do with me leaving and he certainly dont scare me.

DeletedUser12950

And I must suppose that you are scary?? just because you are using all those excuses to leave. IMAO

Velael's signature word:" stop crying ike a baby"

Velael's signature excuse: "im leaving bc eta is dead and i want to move on"

Velael's Last mistake: "he(Rygarr) certainly don't scare me"

Come on mate, seriously?