AweShock

DeletedUser

I will restart now, I thought we were supposed to after the others did.

DeletedUser18825

I don't care. All I care about is that we all join within 6 hours of each other so that we are close to each other. We can't afford to be spread out.

Remember: Wednesday, 6:00 P.M., UTC-5. I will make the alliance, and all of you will message me. I will invite you. Kuri will be a leader, and I will be the founder. We will grow as fast as possible and be aggressive. Those who are not committed, will be kicked. Just try your best.

DeletedUser27644

LOL with organisational skills like this you guys belong on the rim :p

DeletedUser18825

Cheetah. We haven't joined yet. Whoever you sent the message to, is just a fake me or something. Now, you'll have to make a new account so that you can join on wednesday with the rest of us.

Reminder:
We will join on Wednesday. The exact time we will join is 6:00 P.M. (UTC -5). You can find the time in UTC -5 by looking here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

AweShock.jpg

DeletedUser18825

It's not like this will slow us down. It only proved who listened, and who made a mistake.

I'm not mad at anyone. :p

DeletedUser

I listen but when Kuriants said he joined I assumed it was fine. I guess we have him to blame, but its okay we still love him :p

DeletedUser20921

Hey SexyWhiteBeast, I remember you from some other world!!

DeletedUser18825

You can join. Just make sure you join at the right time. :p

DeletedUser

I would like to join your alliance -Spyder- as I saw what you had accomplished in Knossos. Would like to get a good alliance from the beginning and not make the mistakes I did last time.

DeletedUser18825

I would like to join your alliance -Spyder- as I saw what you had accomplished in Knossos. Would like to get a good alliance from the beginning and not make the mistakes I did last time.

You can join! :)

OK everyone. Today is when we join, at 6:00 P.M. (UTC-5). BE THERE EVERYONE!

DeletedUser

Not joining this world but just thought I would stop by and say your guys alliance should dominate this world if you all decide to stick with it. Alot of names and good players that I recognize.

Last edited by a moderator: