AweShock

DeletedUser18825

Ok ^

What do you mean, "Not going as planned heh"? It is going perfectly fine. We already have 11 good members.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the invite. I will be looking forward to working with y'all!

DeletedUser

Not joining this world but just thought I would stop by and say your guys alliance should dominate this world if you all decide to stick with it. Alot of names and good players that I recognize.
Like me? My 50 slinger nuke can really do a lot of damage to those 175 point cities, you have no idea how far it can get you in a world. :p

DeletedUser27644

My farm can only hold 2 troops :(
Of those, 1 has a broken leg & the other stabbed himself in the foot when trying to put his sword in its scabbard :(

DeletedUser

Joined- o65. Under a different name though: Roesh da destroyaez. The other one is being deleted.

DeletedUser18825

Why does everyone think that we are multi-accounting? If the account is not in use and being deleted, then obviously we aren't using two accounts. Haters EVERYWHERE!

AngryVikingBaby.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

OH sugarcakes Gin! I thought Aizen Killed you!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18825

...Wah?

Anyway, half of our original members either quit or didn't show up... :p We have 15 now, which is what I wanted, so we are good. Now, we can recruit from our oceans and grow into a delicious alliance.

DeletedUser27644

LOL half of your members decided they'd had enough train wrecks huh?

DeletedUser

Lol. So can anyone tell me why we need more players anyway?? My rim alliance on Corinth has 8 players and has taken 17+ cities off the 2nd ranked alliance....