AweShock

DeletedUser18825

AweShock.png

Rim Premade

Join Information:
We will all go South-East. We will be in either southeast ocean 55, northwest 66, southwest 65, or northeast 56.

We will join on Wednesday. The exact time we will join is 6:00 P.M. (UTC -5). You can find the time in UTC -5 by looking here.

Try to join within 3 hours of that time. If we can all join within the same 6 hours, we'll be clustered pretty close together.

When you join, focus on building, and when I get on, pop me a message as soon as possible. Then, I'll invite you.

Strategy:
We will attack everything in our ocean. There will be no pacts, no NAPs, and unlimited enemies. We will communicate closely and all get to know each other. We will have a member cap of 40. We'll get 20 members from the forum and 20 from ingame. We will slowly conquer in towards the core of the world and eventually take over the whole freakin' world. Everyone will be in shock and awe.

Requirements to Join:
I'll pretty much accept anyone who is active and enthused about this alliance. I'm not going to worry much about past experience and stats. As long as you're willing to do whatever it takes, I'll let you in. Just ask, no need to fill out an app, and I'll say yes or no.

Members:
-Spyder- (Founder)
Ageofmyths
Aggression pays
Applezors
Ashtyanaxx
Camman
chris0
curvycelt
DAT.ASH
DeathFire II
Edwardicus III
jonorocks1
kuriants (Leader)
monkeyman2
posiden1239
quanhi21
roesh de destroyerzz
SjsharksBoy
slobo.c
Studpuppy4427
SupahAmbition
SwordDemon
thedemon447
tongganmoke
Varun
VisionarySine
VladamirHadra
Zoroastres

spyder_coa.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18825

Ok, here is the join plan:

We will all go South-East. We will be in either southeast ocean 55, northwest 66, southwest 65, or northeast 56.

We will join on Wednesday. The exact time we will join is 6:00 P.M. (UTC -5). You can find the time in UTC -5 by looking here.

Try to join within 3 hours of that time. If we can all join within the same 6 hours, we'll be clustered pretty close together.

When you join, focus on building, and when I get on, pop me a message as soon as possible. Then, I'll invite you.

DeletedUser

I am pretty new to the game but really enjoying it so far, if you are willing to take a noob I would definitley do everything I can to learn and progress in the game. Also I am not scared to fight, I'm not a sim player or a turtle. I have played similar games to this before and have played a little bit of grepolis on a different account way back when world Beta first started, I was the founder of a rim alliance ( we never really did amount to much though unfortunatley ) but that is about all I have for past experience. If you want to look up my old account PM me and I will tell you the name of the old account.

DeletedUser

It was way on the rim, I was the founder. It was called the holy greek army, we never got that big it was me and about 10 other people we were all active but eventually I had to stop playing for a while because I was getting ready to apply to colleges and got really busy in RL and since then I have played grepo on and off for a while but now I have some time on my hands and I am ready to play for real.

DeletedUser18825

I am pretty new to the game but really enjoying it so far, if you are willing to take a noob I would definitley do everything I can to learn and progress in the game. Also I am not scared to fight, I'm not a sim player or a turtle. I have played similar games to this before and have played a little bit of grepolis on a different account way back when world Beta first started, I was the founder of a rim alliance ( we never really did amount to much though unfortunatley ) but that is about all I have for past experience. If you want to look up my old account PM me and I will tell you the name of the old account.

You can join.
You are less of a noob than most noobs... :p

By the way, I love your sig. That guy is awesome xD

DeletedUser

I was not sure if many people would get it :p but I think he is hilarious, and thank you for the compliment! haha

DeletedUser28263

Good Luck!

Also there is an Alliance that has already took this name, Just to let you know. I know you took this name first so I think you should do Something. But Good luck anyways :D

Scratch that :p Just noticed he was the Founder.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So, we joining now or on wednesday?? I think someone made a booboo.....

DeletedUser

I think a few people joined today but the rest of us are joining wednesday, if I understood correctly.

DeletedUser

I think the majority of us are joining wednesday, so we should not be too spread out. But we should ask Spyder when he gets on the forum just to be sure.

DeletedUser

hey chris, can you invite me ingame? I joined a few mins ago.

DeletedUser18825

WE ARE NOT JOINING UNTIL WEDNESDAY. I haven't joined, and won't until Wednesday at 6:00 P.M., UTC-5. If you have already joined, delete your city and make a new account so you can be with us. Anyone who joins today will not be allowed in, unless they restart and get near us.