Ocean Rulers

DeletedUser

I like how LOD is so scared of The BANNED! It means our hard work is appreciated.

DeletedUser

wish i could of saw more of that message...wonder why the HurtU fans I have in these alliances did not send it to me....Hmmm

DeletedUser

OMG, all the tabs are shared. These guys got some serious relationship going on.

DeletedUser6378

That is old. I don't know if that is even still in our forum.

DeletedUser6378

Doesn't matter. no matter what you put here you will still get rimmed very soon. From wht i have seen Norma snockers could have been a good alliance if you weren't in it. The death of that alliance lays on your shoulders. You alone are responsible for that alliance dying. You are a poor leader, and i pity anybody foolish enough to follow you. However if they want to follow you then they can follow you right to the rim.

I see you have finally realized your to far behind, and now you have finally started to try to get your members to conquest. You should have been doing that all along. You thought instead of building your cities you would build an army. Then come out real strong, and beat us in 1 day. That's the stupidest thing i ever heard of, but you did it anyhow, and when bp ended you found my group of what you call simmers was actually twice as strong as your alliance, and we beat the snot out of your alliance. I actually expected more of a fight what a shame. It is actually pathetic. why don't you go back to the beginner worlds where you belong. Your not good enough to play with the big boys!

DeletedUser

AHAHHAHAHAh[biff upside the head. i said biff upside the head] LOL best server I have ever been on.....Lowkey and DW are actually twins that were separated at birth for those that dont know lol

DeletedUser14378

Doesn't matter. no matter what you put here you will still get rimmed very soon. From wht i have seen Norma snockers could have been a good alliance if you weren't in it. The death of that alliance lays on your shoulders. You alone are responsible for that alliance dying. You are a poor leader, and i pity anybody foolish enough to follow you. However if they want to follow you then they can follow you right to the rim.

I see you have finally realized your to far behind, and now you have finally started to try to get your members to conquest. You should have been doing that all along. You thought instead of building your cities you would build an army. Then come out real strong, and beat us in 1 day. That's the stupidest thing i ever heard of, but you did it anyhow, and when bp ended you found my group of what you call simmers was actually twice as strong as your alliance, and we beat the snot out of your alliance. I actually expected more of a fight what a shame. It is actually pathetic. why don't you go back to the beginner worlds where you belong. Your not good enough to play with the big boys!

Do you even know what you talking about?

DeletedUser

The war is not over yet. Let us not make a conclusion. Let just see who will be the future ruler of this world. Good luck to everyone.

DeletedUser

Don't talk big LoWKey. You have proved to me how much experienced you are. You are (yes you are) worthless as a leader. Proof?? I am a fool (yes I am) I believed his big talks when I was in Gythium and merged my alliance into him and left that world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6378

Hagop abroumian you weren't good enough for my alliance. You didn't leave i kicked you. I didn't get rimmed on gythium. My account is still there with 22 cities. I didn't disband my alliance we merged with TT. how stupid are you?

DeletedUser

I left (going and I sent you a mail remember that guess not) and you weren't good since you merged the alliance after the big talks you did on how much experienced you are etc... Really MetalCore told me to watch out for you but guess your not that guy. MetalCore if you are reading this. This guy ISN'T the dude loki (not LoWKey) you warned me about. You talked BIG and we saw what happened (we will defeat TT we will crush them) but you ended up merging into them. Yes I am stupid for believing every word that you said PROBLEM??? Guys also watch out LoWKey's strategy is to make enemies from the begging so they can't think straight and he can win against them easily (what a strategy I laughed very much that day).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

AHAHHAHAHAh[biff upside the head. i said biff upside the head] LOL best server I have ever been on.....Lowkey and DW are actually twins that were separated at birth for those that dont know lol

We were conjoined twins Hurt, get your facts straight. I couldn't stand to be attached to that nincompoop any longer so I amputated myself against the doctors recommendation.

DeletedUser

How dare you out me in front of all these people! *Runs away crying*

DeletedUser6378

Hagop abroumian what are you even doing here your not even on this server. I know what it is i hurt your feelings when i kicked you out. Did i make the little baby cry. If you can't handle a war game then go play farmville. As I recall that is all your good for. I have a 4 year old that plays that. Go play with the little kids they are more your level.

DeletedUser

Oh god, Lowkey has a kid? I will start to pray for that poor child every night :D

DeletedUser4577

Alright guys I think this is getting a bit off topic and I know we all love these tidbits....lol....But lets try staying on topic. If its arguments please keep them in PM's....

DeletedUser28226

ye what he said try not to attack each others real-life a defo not family members just call him a point whore of a turtle somthing game related and your in the clear