Ocean Rulers

DeletedUser28226

guys heres my thoughts
The Banned they have done very well destroying AE i mean they was farming there leader the second his BP dropped but unless they keep up there aggression with wiping out norma snockers i think this might dropping on ABP since HaVoC have gone to war with norma snockers and that mean a lot of BP up for grabs. or they could more downwards and kill off all other little alliances

DeletedUser

Oh sorry for that wrong info then. Um I can't really compare cause there is no avatar for HurtU

DeletedUser

The banned have successfully turned all players from every alliance including norma snookers if their on our islands into farms accept for one player...The Mogul as he has been a tough nut to crack but that will change in a few days

derek your definitely better looking :D

DeletedUser28226

no they have not what about the island with garry on and david they have not turn us them into farms

DeletedUser

oh you mean the island that only has 2 of my members on it surrounded by both you guys and havoc.... No they have not turned them all into farms but have cleared quite a few...No worries we will make good on all our words shortly

DeletedUser28226

how dare you say i am part of norma smockers i am HaVoC and proud that has offended me now.

DeletedUser

oohhhhh i offended the guy that called me an idiot, how sorry am I -lol- You have nerve and the ones who should be offended is the alliance norma snookers not you.... I apologise to all norma snookers members for thinking this guy can be in your alliance-lol-

DeletedUser6378

oh my Norma Snockers. members are quitting already. Have we really been whooping on you all that bad.

DeletedUser

lol...I can smell the bragging already lol...who, where enlighten us lowkey please

DeletedUser

Three players ghosted to start an alliance with no pacts, including dux and his 2 friends. Had nothing to do with you or HaVoC. We don't have any pacts or NAPs but will begin discussing our options at this point. You and your pact LoD outnumber me 10-2 on my island LoWkEy, where's the attacks?

DeletedUser

Did HaVoC really associate themselves with an alliance like LoD...Yuck making me not like you guys even more.... Hey DW tell hellybelly if he gets you to put on your profile that you are a HurtU fan then I will consider a Pact with you all as well as a coordinated attack against haVoC since we will be looking for bigger fish to put on our list of defeated alliances lol

Still waiting for AE to disband so we can officially do it lol

DeletedUser6378

You will never defeat us even with DeathWish on your side. they have already shown there worth. not very much!

DeletedUser

So you admit having a pact with LOD???
My buddy just attacked one of their members on our island, wiped him out and he went ghost right away. Pathetic. You should choose your allies wisely LoWKeY. These LOD guys have a pact with every MRA in this world.

DeletedUser

but they do, and overall their skill level sucks. They are recruiting noobs as well, trying to become MRA i guess.

DeletedUser

lowkey...... Please tell me your not serious with your previous statement, I mean i am all for you wanting to be confident especially as a leader but really??? I hope I dont have to prove our worth again as I definitely dont want this world losing any more members especially because of us.....

If I were you i would breathe and think before your next statement....[HurtU holds finger over big red Button labeled destruction of alliance] PUSH HERE, lol

DeletedUser

Silly rabbit.

fkmed3.jpg

hahahahaha