Top 12 Lamia Alliances innit :)

DeletedUser

First of all why would I promise you anything, I don't like noobs with attitude and never wanted players in 44 at that stage. You started making recommendations before you even got in like your opinion holds any weight with me and even if it did why would invite multi-accounters like NisaW and WildNisa and put my whole alliance under scrutiny.

You're doing what any coward does, being in denial about being a coward just like timothy dewey before you. Face facts, you joined R4GE to hide under our banner long enough till you had enough defence built up, then left when you realised we are the true meaning of warmongers, don't make hidden naps, we really do take on everyone, which means you have to work as a team, something noobs like you are unable to do. Any idiot with a bit of time in his hands can climb the ranks in this game but to be a good you need to be a team player in a good team which you are not, so get rid of ego son.

wow, glad to see you are two-faced. if you are going to play that game, then i'm glad i left to rejoin my friends you said you would pick up. you talk a lot for being so low on the ABP and point rankings. until you have some truth to say about the entire situation, everybody should take what you say with a grain of salt, because you throw lies out of your mouth. keep running your mouth, and i'll keep fighting

DeletedUser5061

You were like: are there any inactives in your alliance that will eventually be kicked to make way for my players?

and I was like: I don't kick out players my players and I don't let in inactive players, rep means sh1t, I need active players your players are not active enough

and then you were like: alright. would you take in our top five players? the lowest is 606, which is right near the alliance average

and then added you to ignore list didn't even bother with a reply coz I can't deal with noobs with attitude

but just like any spineless coward would, you still joined coz you need a banner to hide behind. so no I am not two-faced i just have a need call out cowards, especially the ones with egos coz they kill servers with their coward ways. It's one thing to leave your alliance once you know it's a lost course and has already lost the war but to leave your alliance at the first sign of war coz you wanna a easy ride it's just pathetic.

As for me yes I am such a loud mouth noob but what can I do, if you had a team like mine you would run your mouth too.

Vircona you pull together a bunch of noobs and cowards together then call it Nightmares of Elysium, like really?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so you think i'll stay when you say you'll bring in our players, but then you actually don't? you said you would bring them in whenever you kicked the inactives. you went back on your word by bringing in a few more players that weren't of the group, so i left. you want to call me a coward? then what are you? i have done more fighting than you. "why do you point out the speck in your neighbors eye, while you have a plank in yours?"

DeletedUser12667

so you think i'll stay when you say you'll bring in our players, but then you actually don't? you said you would bring them in whenever you kicked the inactives. you went back on your word by bringing in a few more players that weren't of the group, so i left. you want to call me a coward? then what are you? i have done more fighting than you. "why do you point out the speck in your neighbors eye, while you have a plank in yours?"

Hey mate, you should check your facts before speaking. Berx invited the other 4 you wanted invited, but they chose not to accept the invite.

And if my memory serves me right, in Delphi you were one of the first to go inactive when ONE* started in on us. And your mates were quick to jump to trying diplomicy:eek:

DeletedUser9070

The realization was quick, the response wasn't... try not to get the two confused.

Some quit for good, quite a few have stuck around in other worlds with new aliases and played here and there, a lot of them I still keep in touch with. Using a great alliance name with almost none of the older players is dubious, to say the least.

Fair enough. Reasonable. I didn't mean anything by it, though. I was just looking for an alliance name, and noticed that since I'd quit Zeta (I haven't played since then) the Nightmares seem to have virtually disappeared, so I just did a sort of homage to them, I guess. I'm in no way meaning to claim my alliance is as good as the original Nightmares.

As for Daizan, I like how you keep avoiding the mentions of your lower BPA and point rankings. If FFDP sucks so much and needs to hide, etc. why is he ranked higher than you in BPA and points? We've each brought it up once and you seem to be avoiding the question.

I like the idea of R4GE. I really do. I recognize a lot of the names in the alliance, and a lot of them are good guys. The ones I don't remember or recognize seem to be great players, too. But I will say there seems to be an attitude that it's the absolute "dream team," which it's not. There still IS some slack in that alliance. Yet Daizan, you seem to act as if your alliance is just the greatest thing to ever grace the oceans of Grepolis, and I don't know where you're getting that ridiculous delusion. You guys are very skilled, active, and strong, for sure, but I think you overestimate yourself somewhat.

One more question: I've been away from the Grep forums since mid-way through Zeta. Is your semi-trash-talking just banter for the livelihood of the forums? I remember the Grepolis community being pretty mature as far as online games go. I don't mean any offense by this, but you're not taking things personally, are you?

DeletedUser5061

As for Daizan, I like how you keep avoiding the mentions of your lower BPA and point rankings. If FFDP sucks so much and needs to hide, etc. why is he ranked higher than you in BPA and points? We've each brought it up once and you seem to be avoiding the question.

I didn't avoid anything silly, you are just too noob to understand. Like I said I am just a load mouth but I can be that coz I have the backing of the best alliance in a alliance vs. alliance game. R4GE wouldn't even come in the top 3 alliances I have been in, I have only really been in like 4 including rage, so no i don't think R4GE is the shiznit, I just think the rest of the alliances here are CR4P. The fact we have been dominating the stats, taking all the milestones and disposed our two main rivals The Rim Jobs and Retribution already, makes me think you are the delusion for thinking we overestimated our selves in anyway.

Being able to dedicate more time to a game isn't considered a skill, if it was than that's the only area I am outskilled on by four fingers and a thumb punch. Only noobs like you's would think his stats are something to brag about, your boy has twice as much points as me and only 1k more BP which means he dedicates twice as much time to the game and only gets half the results, where I come from thats called a busy idiot, so do him a favour stop putting a spotlight on his stats they are not very good.

Me banter? hell no, once I kick my enemies butt in-game then I go find them kick their in rl.

DeletedUser

Hey mate, you should check your facts before speaking. Berx invited the other 4 you wanted invited, but they chose not to accept the invite.

And if my memory serves me right, in Delphi you were one of the first to go inactive when ONE* started in on us. And your mates were quick to jump to trying diplomicy:eek:

Honestly, this guys buddies wouldn't have done well in an alliance full of moderators (not that we're as many now as we were, but still). I strongly objected to the inclusion of these players cos I don't like to have my alliance under unnecessary scrutiny by my fellow mods.

DeletedUser9070

Hot tits Daizan... You need to get that this is a GAME, man... If you want to take something seriously, go do some sports. I'm sorry you got bullied by the jocks in school but wow... Let's get a little mature, alright? "You are too noob to understand"? You DID avoid the question. FFDP and I both brought it up and you didn't address it. Sounds like evasion by the dictionary. Of course, if your vocabulary is the size of your you probably didn't understand what I meant by "avoid."

Twice as many points means twice the time spent? You have facts or statistics to back that up or are you pulling that out of your ? Sounds to me like the latter. ("Latter" means the second one, by the way.)

Still not understanding how his stats "aren't that good" if they're better than yours. If he's ahead of you and he's bad, I guess you're just trash. Otherwise, I'd like to see more of your utterly pathetic attempts at logic.

Also, the Rim Jobs were kicking your asses. Hard. That was apparent to every other alliance in Lamia. Of course, you'll result to "ur all nobs, we wer winning," but they went from the defensive to the offensive, and their BPA was going up as was your BPD. Of course, it's easy to beat them when their top two players get banned. But of course, you're just that awesome, huh? ;)

DeletedUser12667

when their top two players get banned.

You know I keep hearing this over and over. Fact is they were cheating, so they were banned. Otherwise they would have pleaded their case and had the ban lifted if they were not.

FFDP may have good stats, but that doesnt make him a good player. I guess he is one of those that if I am on a winning team I am awesome, but when he starts loosing he disappears. RL only seems to get in the way when he has to defend his cities. Or maybe he is one of those goldies, when gold stops giving a good advantage the stats start to level off. And it just happens to be when he starts having to defend:eek:

DeletedUser13459

Not sure about the whole server knowing that the rim jobs were kicking our asses ether... Did we even loose a city to them? Sure their two top guys were running arround starting revolts anywhere they could but that was about it. And even that is a moot point coz they were cheating...

As for five fingers stats.. Dai is right. Not that impressed. I have 2k more BPA and he has and he has 2 more cities than I do...

And hate to say it dai but you did deflect the mention of your stats here for a bit... As for those stats... Anyone that remembers Xi (let alone eta and the start of Mu) knows what dai can do, careful vircona I'm not sure you want dai to prove himself (again)

DeletedUser

Not sure about the whole server knowing that the rim jobs were kicking our asses ether... Did we even loose a city to them? Sure their two top guys were running arround starting revolts anywhere they could but that was about it. And even that is a moot point coz they were cheating...

As for five fingers stats.. Dai is right. Not that impressed. I have 2k more BPA and he has and he has 2 more cities than I do...

And hate to say it dai but you did deflect the mention of your stats here for a bit... As for those stats... Anyone that remembers Xi (let alone eta and the start of Mu) knows what dai can do, careful vircona I'm not sure you want dai to prove himself (again)

What he said. I didn't particularly feel the Rim Jobs were kicking our butts. DDN was the only player over there really doing much of anything...and we all know how that ended. So...you can't really say RJ was kicking our butts...DDN was just a robot with a bunch of gold. They either knew they'd get hammered without him, or didn't feel like pulling their own weight, so quit to go play another server. So really...they annihilated themselves and ran like the n00bs we all knew they were.

As for FFDP's stats: He has 1 more city than me, and 2K less abp. So, he's holding festivals and building stuff. Not exactly impressive in my book...but not bad either.

As for Dai's stats: Leaving Eta/Xi outta the discussion, as we all know he kicked butt on those servers...dais stats would be far more impressive here if he wasn't always sending res/spells/spies etc. to help boost others in the alliance. There's a lot you can say about dai...selfish isn't one of them.

DeletedUser9070

FFDP is in the sixth-ranked alliance, when he could have been in R4GE. And you're saying he's hiding behind banners and can only do well with a good team. *sigh* The general intelligence of Grepolis players has surely fallen... This community is turning to trash. It used to be pretty mature...

Francis seems to be mature. Can argue impartially and such. At least I'm dealing with one adult here. I do remember, however, that Asth even said in the forums here that he suspected a few R4GE members were cheating. And as for Daizan's other worlds--like I said earlier, I haven't played since Zeta. He may have had super-impressive stats that I haven't seen. I just find it hilarious that he's attacking the skill level of a player he's currently being out-played by in Lamia, despite being in a much stronger alliance. The fact that he even still tries to argue he's not being out-played is more asinine and juvenile.

Jennesis is mature too... Maybe the community isn't total garbage. Anyway, I started the server late, I'm far from the core, etc. so I didn't see the full extent of what was going on. All I remember was that you guys had close to the member cap and they had about 25 players, and the stats showed a turn of war (their BPA started to go up much faster than yours was for a time, and your BPD was sky-rocketing until they were banned).
And maybe Dai isn't selfish. I just get the feeling he's been bullied in real life, because he takes this video game FAR too seriously. If you're going to be egotistical and arrogant, have a reason for it other than kicking at Grepolis.

DeletedUser24785

I've decided to stay out of this forum, or the DAIZAN newsroom, but i did used to think Daizan was a good honest player who i respected.
But the kick them in RL remark left a sour taste, so i won't bother commenting here anymore while Daizans playing.Get real ,son as you say.Your in a game with females and children playing .Is there any need for such a thuggish post.

Oh ,and try and get some professional help, i think this game has gone to your head.

DeletedUser

I'm going to have to vouch for dai as well. Not only because history speaks, but because personally we spent a solid 12 hours where all dai did was send me resources for the last stretch to getting revolt ready. Not only to research revolt, but to build a CS. And I'm just one in the line that has had that happen. That is a lot of troops that weren't built that I'm sure would have seen dai even higher on the abp list. Let's be real, we're still talking about the top 20 attackers in a world and congrats to FFDP for being there as well.

I by no means am at the level of the majority of R4GE, but they are helping me to get better and learn the game like I haven't been able to before. Also one of the main uses about a forum for a game is to trash talk with other players. Can it get excessive? Sure. Can some people take it better than others? Yeah. But you take it out in the game, which is the point. Particularly when it's a slow world.

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure dai hates me, but I vouch for dai. I heard he was good in Xi, and I kinda, just barely remember him, as I joined that world late and it was my first world, so I didn't really know how to play. Also, he doesn't take it too seriously, as he always got mad at me for talking about the game on skype. And I know he's not like #1 in Lamia, but the game is only 2 months into a speed 1 world, where it looks like the average player has like 1-3 cities. There is still time to catch up. Plus he helps others. If he didn't help anyone, and only helped himself, he may be in the top

DeletedUser5061

I've decided to stay out of this forum, or the DAIZAN newsroom, but i did used to think Daizan was a good honest player who i respected.
But the kick them in RL remark left a sour taste, so i won't bother commenting here anymore while Daizans playing.Get real ,son as you say.Your in a game with females and children playing .Is there any need for such a thuggish post.

Oh ,and try and get some professional help, i think this game has gone to your head.

maybe sarcasm is something that was invented in the 90's that why the old folks can't seem to pick up when it's being used. Face it old man you would have seen my post for it what it is, if you didn't take this game so seriously and have so much hate for your enemies.

As for respact, you don't know me personally and I don't know you so all we have to go on is game stuff, the respact of a coward in this game is worth much as a ugandan dollar to me so I couldn't care less about your respact.

DeletedUser

Dai call me when you decide go on them in real hahahahahahhahahah ;)

You all talking about dai's ranks or whatever and besides this you dont know nothing. I am one of the players to who he all time sending resources and helping on any way(but here is and great team which I have in R4GE)

And who mention that dai take a game toooo serious? Somebody trying to jking? LOL

And Vircona stop all time talking how you started playing Lamia later, it is not good excuse why you are that small player or whatever.
You talking about dai's rank and bps and just look at you.... trust me you would be smarter if you just dont talk :)

:D

DeletedUser

Huh I recently remembered where I know timmy from. If I'm not mistaken the barbarians were in Ephesus in a pact with Eternal Soldiers. Now from what I recall Eternal Soldiers was having some fun kicking but in o45. They had taken care of the majority of one alliance, can't remember the name, and had made clear that the remaining bigger cities would be taken by Eternal Soldiers. the barbarians proceeded to take in some refugees, more specifically 2 or 3 of them that were marked by ES including a couple cities that were in the initial attacks for taking.

Now according to timmy he would take in any players that he felt were "good" and could "help" his alliance, no matter the terms of the pact and no matter that their alliance profile clearly stated that they did not accept refugees. They then began "accidentally" sending out some friendly fire attacks on ES. I'll admit, ES folded pretty quickly once war started out. I think it had more to do with the leadership being so frustrated by the actions of the barbarians that they just left. ES did splinter into a secondary alliance in o35 called 3ternal 5oldiers, original I know.

It took somewhere around a week after Honor and Power got involved with them on the o55-o45 border before they folded as well. I've checked out the stats, both ES and 35 are going strong. So much for being a good honest player right?

DeletedUser9070

Odd. Some of these R4GE players are smart, mature people. Some of you are total morons.

Mila: Agreed. I'm in no way saying Dai is bad. Again, I repeat, I find it humorous that he's talking about being better than a player ranked higher than him in points and in BPA. Yes, there are arguments to it as you all have presented, but Dai himself isn't even defending that...
I also asked if it was playful banter or if he was taking it seriously. He responded by telling me he'd find me and kick my in real life. If that was supposed to be sarcasm, the idiot can't even express sarcasm. That's why I asked. If he's messing around, I have NO problem with him at all. If he's legitimately taking this game that seriously, I feel sorry for him. I don't know him as well as you guys do (since I haven't played with him before), but he definitely doesn't do a good job of making it clear that he's joking if he is.

MonG: Agreed again. There's time to catch up, he's been helping others (from what you've been saying), etc. He's definitely a good player.

Draganaxx: I shouldn't even feel the need to reply to this. I'll humor you.
As for real life, it has nothing at all to do with this. I'm confident enough in real life that I don't talk over a video game. Wish I could say the same for you. As for his rankings, I do know something. I said FFDP is ranked higher than Dai is. Tell me I'm wrong. Go look at the rankings, and tell me I'm wrong. As for the "excuse," quote me exactly where I said that was an excuse for my low points. All I did was mention that I don't know much about the early stages of this server because I started late. Where did I mention my points? And as for intelligence, you can't even figure out basic grammar. Even if English isn't your first language (which I can completely understand), your English skills are awful at best, and if it IS your first language, then I'm glad you found SOMETHING you can be good at despite how utterly brain-dead you are.