Future War Predictions?

DeletedUser

that has to be one of the worst counter arguments. you are sayin that fate and ba members were attacking weaker enemies unsympathetically, then they joined cr and in addition to attacking weaker players they are also attacking the very players who helped them grow; and somehow that is justified.

no, most where CR members where in BA and KE. Fearless Fighter join BA & Fate for about 6 months to fight KE as a squad. CR is made up of various alliances that roots are not really from Fate or BA even if a few members joined for about 6 months.

In the first war with Fate vs CR, CR was the weaker alliance and smaller alliance with smaller member but members where more active.

In the war with EF vs CR, CR was the weaker alliance and smaller members but, EF had many enemies and 150+ members was hard for EF leaders to control.

In the KE vs CR, CR was the smaller weaker alliance members where the same size, KE had a 2 front war and missing founder making it possible for CR to win.

in all these cases our enemies started off double or even larger then CR, we still won.
Did we fight alone? yes
Where we the only ones are enemies where fighting? no

CR has alway fought larger enemies, but when CR become the largest. We decided to fight more then one enemy.

We have never fought any alliance outside the top 12, except spin-offs of a parent alliance like the 3rd alliance was to BA. Of coarse if a smaller alliance like BoB defends our enemy's we will attack them but, tag them as a enemy.

The true reason smaller alliances are not in CR's oceans is because Fate cleared them out. While we where busy with KE.

so, began the 2nd Fate vs CR war.

they are also attacking the very players who helped them grow; and somehow that is justified.

Abbs just reread this. Who are "they" and who helped them grow?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9267

one question here.

Whateverr can you define "weaker alliance" in the context of this game?

DeletedUser

one question here.

Whateverr can you define "weaker alliance" in the context of this game?

weaker alliance = underdog, Smaller, less experienced in war and/or less active....... and overall less firepower.....

Our main strength was everyone logged in at least once a day (activity) and unity.

Fate vs CR weaker i think CR was weaker because CR players where less experienced in war. Many never fought outside their own ocean. This was there first test.

EF vs CR plain firepower size and activity we are talking about the group that beat team black, if we didn't get the jump on them and they didn't have other enemies we might have had a different turnout.

KE vs CR same as EF they had some highly active members, if their front line players didn't quit, this war would have lasted forever, but we can't discount the fact they had other enemies and doubled our BP.

Something to note KE was producing 5 million battle points per month when they merged with Ultimate Force. From the outside it looked like always we the advantage. but i have never seen an alliance maintain 5 million a month before or after them.

In one way we always had the advantage CR council and hugo have always provided direction for CR. So, CR was never without a active leader not even a day. We have members who like each other zero internal fighting or arguing ever in CR. People quit in every alliance but, CR always had less turnover rate then other alliances.

none of these alliance ever only had one enemy so who really knows, if we where stronger or weaker. All i know is we fight together and have fun doing it.

DeletedUser

leo
who started first war cr or fate?
how long had cr been set up when u started ?
how big was fate and how big was cr back then?
what happened to fate ?

CR swammed fates vilages despite being out numbered whent hey finaly hit back!
fate should of won easy they didnt! why cos they didnt have the abilty to fight a active group of players!

that war is half the reason this war started!! long memorys ! every action u do no matter how little comes back bites u in the rear

u lost that war u losing this war!

u then tried to get TE to fight us! lol! TE was too far away big mis calcalation on there behalf! we manage dot get defence in place!

heres a big question for u though!
ur biggest ally so u say is UoW they ur cloest freinds where are they in your war !

i dont see them supporting u and i see them askign for support from you! so really sure u wanna be freinds with a allaince that takes but dont give!

this is why CR dont like formal allainces! it should be a give take thing both ways! and most allaince someone benifits more then the other!
if i was fate i would desolve the pact with UoW for this reason not attack them but least then u dont feel u have to help them!

as for TE remeber why team black the team u was in with when u attacked CR why did they fall ?
who have u been fighitng for the last year and half! lol! and then u join with them?

scully would love that wouldnt he :)

stop crying get on battle feild fight

DeletedUser

rockys in leo's defense he never wanted to lead Fate. So i'm told, but scully went ghost over night.

I also heard leadership within fate was divided at that time. That could have been anther reason it was easy for scully to leave. Plus scully was working alot of hours so time was a issue.

I miss scully and tabby two great guys to talk to.

DeletedUser

ok lets answer some questions .. AGAIN

leo
who started first war cr or fate?

hmm its been admitted on these forums by whateverr.. it was CR both times..

how long had cr been set up when u started ?

i think CR left BA/Fate and KE and started on fates oceans within a week
how big was fate and how big was cr back then?

didnt matter CR had 100 pct active players and YOU were not among them stop taking credit for stuff you know nothing about
what happened to fate ?

we got our handed to us by active players that used to be our friends so knew exactly who was active and who was simming

CR swammed fates vilages despite being out numbered whent hey finaly hit back!
fate should of won easy they didnt! why cos they didnt have the abilty to fight a active group of players!

that war is half the reason this war started!! long memorys ! every action u do no matter how little comes back bites u in the rear

no this war started because CR looked at who was a target and decided to pick their old friends again. I know at the time some CR members refused to attack us and some still do nothing to do with position I have one sat on my door step that has never attacked me in both wars.

u lost that war u losing this war!

u then tried to get TE to fight us! lol! TE was too far away big mis calcalation on there behalf! we manage dot get defence in place!

nope we didnt ask TE to attack you they did that on their own. we just called a cease fire so we could concentrate on one enemy

heres a big question for u though!
ur biggest ally so u say is UoW they ur cloest freinds where are they in your war !

i dont see them supporting u and i see them askign for support from you! so really sure u wanna be freinds with a allaince that takes but dont give!

I have received support from UOW all i had to do was ask and it arrived

this is why CR dont like formal allainces! it should be a give take thing both ways! and most allaince someone benifits more then the other!
if i was fate i would desolve the pact with UoW for this reason not attack them but least then u dont feel u have to help them!

Cr don't like formal alliances because each allaince in the game is just a target to them.

stop crying get on battle feild fight

well i have been offline for a couple of weeks spending time with my kids just before Vac mode kicked in i think i lost about 6 cities to CR time for me to fill up my city slots again.

perhaps rocky instead of threatening and attacking players with 14 cities compared to your 100+ you hould try and fuight more of our bigger members ... oh wait you tried that and got your handed to you .

when one CR member sends one of fates members a message saying please dont attack me anymore im out of defense i think its laughable. your just a gang of rabid dogs that like to drive people from the game. don't give me any about how your the good guys here i know several players that have been hounded from the game im sure you all will be proud of that when there is no one left to attack and your stuck to simming..

oh and in case your wondering i have 81 coties now i am number 17 defender and number 71 attacker.. time to make it up the attacking table :p got to try and beat alisons poiints to get in the top 30 fighters ive been stuck at 31 for two long :p

DeletedUser15946

"I have received support from UOW all i had to do was ask and it arrived"

Mate lets say your whole post seems untrue because of this :D

DeletedUser

Sirgaz i mainly message directly those who i know will support me and post for support in our forum .. every time i asked a certain member of UOW has sent me support

DeletedUser

where did we admit to the first war get ur facts right

CR was formed FATE attacked within hours!

so who started it ??

cr didnt attack back for two days that was n the fate furoms when i was in Ba back then!

so fate started it!!

another look where i am on the map ?
can u find me a big player in my area ill happly hit them!! i have taken out plenty fate players around me that was bigger! mistbyxx when i attacked them was bigger and then when i got bigger then they used the yout bigger then me line!!
end day the players around me have had chance to get bigger they never used it!
my attacks should help them grow in the way they get plenty DBP to get another village so im helping them!!

oo sorry forgot fate dont see it like this !! its the way i see incoming attakcs i like them :)

as for messaging saying im out of defence never done it once!

DeletedUser

ok this is from the CR vs Fate thread posted by whatevver

There are a lot of misconceptions in the last 20 posts about this war.
myth #1

CR did not start both wars
False CR started both wars against fate

Did CR start both wars with Fate (yes). Both times Leo, offered a solution to avoid war. but both times CR concluded it was not to CR advantage.

1st Fate war leo, purposed that CR pact with Fate and fight KE.
CR did not want to move toward the perimeter at that time. If we wanted the perimeter we would have recruited KE south along with squad FF. That left us no other option then to fight though fate

DeletedUser

Sirgaz i mainly message directly those who i know will support me and post for support in our forum .. every time i asked a certain member of UOW has sent me support

that is highly possible,certain members of UOW were supporting certain Valor member few days ago,maybe they finally now understand the meaning of word-allies.

DeletedUser

so they gave us a choice to fight KE or them!!
and we chose to fight them!!
end the day they could off stoped the war by saying they didnt wanna fight us! not by giving us a choice!

thats the bully tatics that CR formed to stop!!
so we decided to take the ahrder route at the time fight Team black! or just FATE but ether way FATE was bigger at the time! and failed to stop us! as they got dismantled!

DeletedUser

There are a lot of misconceptions in the last 20 posts about this war.
myth #1

CR did not start both wars
False CR started both wars against fate

Did CR start both wars with Fate (yes). Both times Leo, offered a solution to avoid war. but both times CR concluded it was not to CR advantage.

1st Fate war leo, purposed that CR pact with Fate and fight KE.
CR did not want to move toward the perimeter at that time. If we wanted the perimeter we would have recruited KE south along with squad FF. That left us no other option then to fight though fate

Rockys is correct,

Leo's solution to avoid war the 1st CR vs Fate war was to:
1. force us to pack with them and all their allies
2 have CR help UoW against KE

To us these were not a reasonable solutions so we declared war against Fate instead of bowing down to their demands.

DeletedUser

khoregate bring it .... i'm all around your cities. Just fight me.

Prove Your Worth. In return i'm promising you all the battle points you can handle and more.

Let start this next week, this week i'm pre-occupied.

You know i'm joking with you. You wouldn't stand a chance.

DeletedUser

khoregate bring it .... i'm all around your cities. Just fight me.

Prove Your Worth. In return i'm promising you all the battle points you can handle and more.

Let start this next week, this week i'm pre-occupied.

You know i'm joking with you. You wouldn't stand a chance.

well lets see tony ive been back from vacation mode 5 hours ..... ive already been targetted by 40 + attacks both from members of CR who have twice my cities ... it seems im the one being bullied no worries tho the fight is the thing

DeletedUser

weaker alliance = underdog, Smaller, less experienced in war and/or less active....... and overall less firepower.....

Our main strength was everyone logged in at least once a day (activity) and unity.

Fate vs CR weaker i think CR was weaker because CR players where less experienced in war. Many never fought outside their own ocean. This was there first test.

If i remember rightly CR was formed from BA south west wing (yes mainly your old alliance), which had been in a hard battle with KE for a long time, Fates best and active members (mostly) in the same oceans and even a few of KE best fighters in the same oceans. From this you formed a tight group of active players who had warred for 6 months non stop. So to say you where the weaker alliance cos of your size, lack of experience and less active members is much given you took the cream of the talent in your area (rockys you join latter lol).
Now Fate was supporting BA in there far to many wars, which you new coming from BA leadership. Given that both alliance where fighting half the top 10 alliances at the time it wasnt like you where facing a ready foe in fate. Im not taking anything away form CR in your stats and what you have done but when i read post from rockys (takes a while) dribble then i feel i must speak up.

DeletedUser

well lets see tony ive been back from vacation mode 5 hours ..... ive already been targetted by 40 + attacks both from members of CR who have twice my cities ... it seems im the one being bullied no worries tho the fight is the thing

Bullied, we are at war!!!
How can you say that if your enemies attack you, it's bullying you?
How can someone that was once part of team black even talk about unfair fights?
khoregate you where one of the main people encouraging whole team of alliances to pick on 10-15 man alliances.

So if you came back from vacation doesn't that mean your ready to play?

as for number of cities, khoregate you started this game a month before i did, it's not CR's fault, you grew slowly and lost 30 cities in the process. When i first started this game i had 10-15 cities getting attacked by 3 members with 30+ cities. 2 of those members where fate members. It's a war game, fight or change alliances. you wont get sympathy from me. Fate never cared about who they "bullied" in the past. Fate simply said "if we have no nap or pack your free game". All i can say is defend yourself like i did any many others in thesame situation before me did.

If you don't want to fight CR leave your alliance, we are not making you stay, we are at war with 3 alliances only you can freely join the rest or apply to CR.

Good luck,

To other Fate member don't come to the boards crying about being attacked by your enemy. it's a war game, fight back or choose an alliance at war with a less aggressive enemy.

If i remember rightly CR was formed from BA south west wing (yes mainly your old alliance), which had been in a hard battle with KE for a long time, Fates best and active members (mostly) in the same oceans and even a few of KE best fighters in the same oceans. From this you formed a tight group of active players who had warred for 6 months non stop. So to say you where the weaker alliance cos of your size, lack of experience and less active members is much given you took the cream of the talent in your area (rockys you join latter lol).
Now Fate was supporting BA in there far to many wars, which you new coming from BA leadership. Given that both alliance where fighting half the top 10 alliances at the time it wasnt like you where facing a ready foe in fate. Im not taking anything away form CR in your stats and what you have done but when i read post from rockys (takes a while) dribble then i feel i must speak up.

Fate where fighting non-stop globally for a year. They had experience in fighting. They where also trained by BA squad leaders how to fight properly.

BA had squads CR originally was formed out of Fearless Fighters squad and KE members.

Long time was only 3 months i joined BA 7th December 2010 and left 21st February 2011.

We did take the best in ocean 26 and 36 that is true.

We took the best in 2 oceans, Fate was in 7 oceans at the time and was a global alliance able to fight the best alliances. They started attacking us 2 hours after we left BA and Fate. by day 3 we had 29 members. 12 from BA, 5 from KE, 9 from Fate, 3 from other alliances that BA/Fate wouldn't recruit into our squad.

Yes, Fates biggest mistake is they started the war as if CR was a small local alliance and treated us no better then WoA. (We had something to prove)

So, i'm saying we where the underdogs until we proved to the world we could fight a global campaign.