Future War Predictions?

DeletedUser

yes thats true not all BA.. maybe 1/2 BA + 1/2 UOW + 1/2 Fate.. 3 big alliance against
1 alliance? no.. 1 man.. i was alone for 6 mos... :D

and TE leaders adopt me, and now VALOR wants my head..
all i can say come and get it!!! (D)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I remember Lefty and MoppyO and Scullionus having a near obsession with wiping out LB. He was pushed out of O55, and almost out of O54. BattleButcher taught me how to defend against determined attackers, but Lord Brylle showed me how to survive in the face of insurmountable odds.

You can take on LB if you have help, but you will never beat him. A major part of that is attitude rather than talent or strength. Fate members have a similar attitude; We bleed enemies badly even if they take a city and we replace any losses and grow regardless.

Fate is holding strong, although CR is encroaching, but other (more friendly) alliances are also moving in to help blunt them.
As for warring in the future, it seems to me that the top alliances in particular will end up composed of massive players. It will be like WW1; a few cities will be taken here and there but nothing decisive will be possible. I told CR ages ago that Fate would bog them down endlessly. So we have.

There have been a couple of CR members who indicated that they wanted peace with Fate, but CR has pushed us into a corner. Now most of Eta is allied or at least friendly. Fate will never turn on an ally, and how could we trust CR not to attack us once again? So we will continue until Eta ends or CR falls apart.

Regards,
Leo

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I remember Lefty and MoppyO and Scullionus having a near obsession with wiping out LB. He was pushed out of O55, and almost out of O54. BattleButcher taught me how to defend against determined attackers, but Lord Brylle showed me how to survive in the face of insurmountable odds.

You can take on LB if you have help, but you will never beat him. A major part of that is attitude rather than talent or strength. Fate members have a similar attitude; We bleed enemies badly even if they take a city and we replace any losses and grow regardless.

Fate is holding strong, although CR is encroaching, but other (more friendly) alliances are also moving in to help blunt them.
As for warring in the future, it seems to me that the top alliances in particular will end up composed of massive players. It will be like WW1; a few cities will be taken here and there but nothing decisive will be possible. I told CR ages ago that Fate would bog them down endlessly. So we have.

There have been a couple of CR members who indicated that they wanted peace with Fate, but CR has pushed us into a corner. Now most of Eta is allied or at least friendly. Fate will never turn on an ally, and how could we trust CR not to attack us once again? So we will continue until Eta ends or CR falls apart.

Regards,
Leo

Agreed.

DeletedUser

Regards,
Leo

The war started because of fates actions, you invaded our oceans. not the other way around. yes, now we are the invaders but only because Fate is bleeding cities and the only way Fate is growing is by moving into their allies oceans and taking there ghost cities. it's a mass exit of Fate in ocean 45. when they lose a city in their core ocean. They can't replace it.

Personally the war is fun, and if Fate did not challenge us it would not be fun. Leo, thank you for making this game fun and enjoyable without you i would have quit long ago.

As for trust, trust goes both ways, allies do not invade other allies oceans. moving though a ocean is acceptable, but you had members building castles on islands within our oceans the war did not start because of your actions it was the action of your members most of the have quit as they where the first targets as they should have been. Your internal forums had wars plans of you using the CR vs KE war to rebuild then fight us. So, what did you expect?

If you truly wanted CR to truth Fate you should have deleted those war plans .... lets talk about how fate actively goes out and trying to recruit from allies like VG. Fact is Fate, has no morale's they act like they are innocent when there actions and history shows they are one of the worst alliances in ETA. You may see it as acceptable to plan peaceful invasions and recruit from allies but, CR doesn't need allies like that. We need allies that respect us.

DeletedUser

I thought CR had no allies, meaning no pacts?

We don't, but we have no rule against it.

Our policy is respect, teamwork, aggression, determination

Everyone that joins to as chaos rising understands that we choose to fight to the end before conforming to the norm.

Our organization is built upon changing the union’s or teams of alliances picking on a single alliance. At the time we found team and black and team blue dominated ETA. We knew eventually we would have to fight both to be a catalyst of change, we also knew that those that benefited might not like the actions that we take. And that someday we may be faced with fighting the world ETA.

Valor saved us from that fate, and we respect valor for that decision. It not only benefits us but, it benefited them. While we do not share the same exact enemies, it’s a fact, valor was asked to join in on the crusade against CR and turned it down to two the moral issue. Valor did not want to conform to the union of alliances ether.

We believe safety is an illusion, nothing is permanent. We have always rejected safety in numbers, hence we do not secure our borders with packs, we are unified and resolute. We believe relying on each other is the best way build an alliance. This is what it’s like to be in chaos rising, knowing every member is willing to help in every possible way. Leaders only hold a title in chaos rising everyone is equal and everyone has a voice.

credit goes to hugocenas for our video (sorry i had to add it)

[video=youtube;einTXUMxisI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=einTXUMxisI&feature=youtu.be[/video]

DeletedUser

Regards,
Leo

Agreed. some alliances are becoming mra just to top the charts, no matter how much they may claim to the contrary.

DeletedUser

Agreed. some alliances are becoming mra just to top the charts, no matter how much they may claim to the contrary.

Leonadius didn't say anything about MRA so how can you agree with something he never said? Also, how can an alliance in ETA become a MRA with so few members currently playing?

DeletedUser15946

Leonadius didn't say anything about MRA so how can you agree with something he never said? Also, how can an alliance in ETA become a MRA with so few members currently playing?

lol my thought too.

DeletedUser

The war started because of fates actions, you invaded our oceans. not the other way around. yes, now we are the invaders but only because Fate is bleeding cities and the only way Fate is growing is by moving into their allies oceans and taking there ghost cities. it's a mass exit of Fate in ocean 45. when they lose a city in their core ocean. They can't replace it.

Personally the war is fun, and if Fate did not challenge us it would not be fun. Leo, thank you for making this game fun and enjoyable without you i would have quit long ago.

As for trust, trust goes both ways, allies do not invade other allies oceans. moving though a ocean is acceptable, but you had members building castles on islands within our oceans the war did not start because of your actions it was the action of your members most of the have quit as they where the first targets as they should have been. Your internal forums had wars plans of you using the CR vs KE war to rebuild then fight us. So, what did you expect?

If you truly wanted CR to truth Fate you should have deleted those war plans .... lets talk about how fate actively goes out and trying to recruit from allies like VG. Fact is Fate, has no morale's they act like they are innocent when there actions and history shows they are one of the worst alliances in ETA. You may see it as acceptable to plan peaceful invasions and recruit from allies but, CR doesn't need allies like that. We need allies that respect us.

*This is largely propaganda, and clumsy at that. The rest is outright lies.

Fate's "Invasion" into CR territory was only to build strength close to KE whom we were fighting as was CR. Then KE collapsed as Valhalla split. Fate continued to work towards building the capability of taking on Valhalla from close range and never came close to threatening CR.
As for "Plans to use the CR vs KE war to rebuild and fight CR"? Pure invention. We hoped to work towards an alliance to fight TE.

CR encouraged Fate to continue fighting Valhalla, then began to attack us themselves. Then they absorbed Valhalla and declared war again. And Whateverr has the hide to accuse Fate of perfidy?

As for no morals? Lead a pack of sharks and complain about morality? These days every good player is priceless and if one wishes to move from one allied alliance to another it is their choice. We don't complain when one of ours joins an ally, and there is no major movement anyway.

CR is respected for its effectiveness as an alliance, but not for their statements. They can be fearsome in attack and are able defenders. They outweigh Fate by over 2:1. Even so, we have stood against their aggression and even returned some. Alongside our allies we have pushed one CR member out of Ocean 44 completely. This is only the start. I expect we'll lose more cities in future, but so will CR.

CR's leader clearly has little respect for Fate, even now. I know that our allies and our friends feel very differently.

Regards,
Leo

DeletedUser

*This is largely propaganda, and clumsy at that. The rest is outright lies.

How painfully honest of you Leo,
Your entire statement was nothing besides propaganda and outright lies. Thank you for the warring, At least I knew what to expect this time.

Fate's "Invasion" into CR territory was only to build strength close to KE whom we were fighting as was CR. Then KE collapsed as Valhalla split. Fate continued to work towards building the capability of taking on Valhalla from close range and never came close to threatening CR.
As for "Plans to use the CR vs KE war to rebuild and fight CR"? Pure invention. We hoped to work towards an alliance to fight TE.

after KE and CR decided to end the war. Fates decides to plan there biggest buildup in ocean 26 and ocean 36. Why were your members moving in south? Who they're gonna fight? There was maybe 4 Fate members moving north you being one of them. Fate had about 20 members moving south and hadesspartans was clustering in ocean 26. As I said before, and I'll say again, it wasn't your actions that started this war. It was the actions of your alliance running away from the fight you were claiming Fate was trying to fight.

CR encouraged Fate to continue fighting Valhalla, then began to attack us themselves. Then they absorbed Valhalla and declared war again. And Whateverr has the hide to accuse Fate of perfidy?

At first I believe we did encouraged Fate to continue fighting Valhalla, there was a lot of tension between CR in Valhalla. I believe that we attacked Valhalla also.

But yes to answer your question " accuse Fate of perfidy" yes. Fate did not act in good faith and move north and west as we were told they would. I believe the members of fate took advantage of CR. and started to move south instead of north because there was less resistance.

As for no morals? Lead a pack of sharks and complain about morality? These days every good player is priceless and if one wishes to move from one allied alliance to another it is their choice. We don't complain when one of ours joins an ally, and there is no major movement anyway.

So you call CR members names while claiming your own morality?
I have no idea what you're talking about In the last part . Who is complaining about recruiting of anybody?

CR is respected for its effectiveness as an alliance, but not for their statements. They can be fearsome in attack and are able defenders. They outweigh Fate by over 2:1. Even so, we have stood against their aggression and even returned some. Alongside our allies we have pushed one CR member out of Ocean 44 completely. This is only the start. I expect we'll lose more cities in future, but so will CR.

Fate has done good in this war, but remember CR had to win a number of wars where our enemies were much larger than us including Fate at one time. Fate is not the first alliance to fight a bigger alliance. Nor, is Fate fighting CR alone.

CR's leader clearly has little respect for Fate, even now. I know that our allies and our friends feel very differently.

Regards,
Leo

On the contrary, We have a lot of respect for Fate. Why do you think that we don't? Just 'cause we're at war?

DeletedUser

Twist and wriggle as much as you like. I think Eta knows the difference between your propaganda and my statements.

Regards,
Leo

DeletedUser

From one that has had exp in leading a small alliance against 1 twice its size. ur greatest weapons are Morale and in ur case Leo, urself. when ur men run in the oppisite direction (not saying they are) grab ur flag and make sure all ur men see u charge that hill and i gaurentee they will follow. of course how would i know right?

DeletedUser

Twist and wriggle as much as you like. I think Eta knows the difference between your propaganda and my statements.

Regards,
Leo

it's really a simple story why so much drama? It is you that didn't keep track of your members. Then blamed CR for not wanting to work with your alliance. When your members where taking every cities but the enemies. Everyone says your a good leader but you have no idea what your members are even doing.

• Fate said we will move north to fight the remaining members of KE
  • we agreed
  • most fate members moved south instead into CR oceans
  • We declared Fate lied to us (mislead us)
  • As a result we declared war

We where on Fates side, until Fate members forgot what direction the war was in.

From one that has had exp in leading a small alliance against 1 twice its size. ur greatest weapons are Morale and in ur case Leo, urself. when ur men run in the oppisite direction (not saying they are) grab ur flag and make sure all ur men see u charge that hill and i gaurentee they will follow. of course how would i know right?

You are right Velael, but i'd like to add ..... they must see you fighting or trying to fight. BP is meaningless in this type situation. because it's not about battle points it's about the effort you but into the fight.

since the formation of CR, anyone that has posted they had a revolt in their city i have sent support. every time no exceptions.

Members need to know the leadership is willing to fight with them and for them.

Leo was going to the war zone, I think it was his ocean commanders fault. She seemed to cluster in a area taking safe cities soon everyone followed but, the safe cities where south.

While she did it correctly sticking to cities close enough to support front line cities, others took it to the extreme. and just ran in the other direction clustering 2 oceans way from the war zone.

DeletedUser

aye.. sometimes lines faulter but thy leader and comander must rise up for all the men to see. all it takes is 1 man to put the spark in hundreds.

EDIT: my apologies to the women of ETA and the rest of the worlds. not only can men do this but women aswell.

P.S. i put that last part to cover my romp so Rosie and Moppy dont come from the shadows and give me a good kicking.

DeletedUser

I will not bother with any talk of moves South; like most CR members, most Fate members take cities near their base strength. When fighting enemies as aggressive as Jomarluna, "safe" cities are needed. Many of the cities taken were ex-Fate ghosts, and sometimes ex-CR or other. Front line cities were premium and at that time there was nothing further West, aside from the half built cities of new players.

The complaint was about the build up on the front line, at which time CR backstabbed by misleading Fate and moving to take in Valhalla and provoke war by unleashing Klevis. As for leading the fight, who do you think was on the front line there? With maybe 20 or so cities between O15 and O25 (on the Northern borders) at the time how would you say I fared? Against teams of players outweighing me locally by 10 or more to 1?

As for Leading, well CR chooses enemies by voting. "Where does the mob want to rampage?" Right. CR has clearly stated that their members are 'allowed' to hit anyone at will, yet would go to war if any players from a neutral alliance hit theirs. Well, I have never heard of a State where a leader could turn over Foreign Policy to the mob. Enemies are not chosen by a poll. In the weeks prior to CR openly declaring their 2nd War on Fate, I was told about CR voting on who to take on as Enemy after KE.

So there were factions within the mob arguing over which alliance to fight next? Clearly the faction most belligerent towards Fate won. A Leader might have relied on a smaller group of advisers and ultimately made the choice themselves. The so called Plan to turn on CR was a myth you avoid now. Several players did indeed raise concern about considering CR as an enemy, but the answer was a simple and unswerving 'NO!'

We felt that an alliance would have made much better sense given the geography at the time. Allies at the time were more by tradition than of practical benefit. Obviously much has changed since, and whilst CR is still crowing they are finding it harder day by day. Just as many others have been hard hit by CR, they are now being hit themselves.

I have said it before, but CR disregarded me. They are mostly good players. They are big and active. They cannot defeat Eta. The can't even kill sleepy old Fate :p

The top rank is largely up to numbers at this point, and it will be very interesting to see out the time left in Eta. Alliances will rise and fall based on the movement of larger players. Whichever alliance ends on top will most likely have to recruit a player or two at the end to do so.

For my friends and allies; I salute you. We shall end this world with honour and victory.
For my enemies; Enjoy the camaraderie of your wolf pack. Some of you have shown a great sense of honour, whilst others are just rabid. I'm saddened that the two must be in the one alliance.

As for war predictions? All I know is that it will be harder and harder for CR. They will lose the weak players they hide, and otherwise lose some territory and have difficulty moving forward. Sweet.

Regards,
Leo

DeletedUser

your whole post was long winded and full of propaganda and lies.

you could have just summarized it by saying Fate will sim until the end dispute CR attacks.

I mean come on Fates not even fighting anymore.

So who care this is a war game, everyone tired of hearing the great Leonadius crying every week.

You had no sympathy against weaker enemies when Fate and BA where ruling ETA. I remember when a Fate guy attacked a fearless fighter guy 1/4 his size when the guy hit him back fate wanted to declared war.

I think it's great Fate is the underdog now, they have enjoyed beating up on smaller alliances for over half of the time ETA has been around. Look Fate gets a taste of their own medicine and they can't quit whining and crying.

I do feel for your newer members, all they know is surviving again CR. but not you leo, Fate has did much worse the CR could ever do. Fate has purposely chased people out of the game by taking people last city. I have no sympathy for the leadership of Fate.

last thing leo, Fates the one that wanted every major alliance to gang up on "Ultimate Force". Then Fate wanted every alliance to gang up on "The Elite" when James interfered then he thought TE would "be next".

Fate can't be trusted, never could be, never will be, you earned you reputation. People don't forget. BA has changed but Fate and UoW have not.

DeletedUser

Why is it everytime I come on the Eta forums, I see you two writing essays to each other? :p

because leo doesn't understand few will read a long post, but as diplomat of CR I have to answer his false charges anyway.

You and I both know no one cares about old news, people care more about new news like, why JCC dumped Fate or why Fate kicked JCC.

BTW, I like the progress Valor is making,

graph

DeletedUser

your whole post was long winded and full of propaganda and lies.

you could have just summarized it by saying Fate will sim until the end dispute CR attacks.

I mean come on Fates not even fighting anymore.

So who care this is a war game, everyone tired of hearing the great Leonadius crying every week.

You had no sympathy against weaker enemies when Fate and BA where ruling ETA. I remember when a Fate guy attacked a fearless fighter guy 1/4 his size when the guy hit him back fate wanted to declared war.

I think it's great Fate is the underdog now, they have enjoyed beating up on smaller alliances for over half of the time ETA has been around. Look Fate gets a taste of their own medicine and they can't quit whining and crying.

I do feel for your newer members, all they know is surviving again CR. but not you leo, Fate has did much worse the CR could ever do. Fate has purposely chased people out of the game by taking people last city. I have no sympathy for the leadership of Fate.

last thing leo, Fates the one that wanted every major alliance to gang up on "Ultimate Force". Then Fate wanted every alliance to gang up on "The Elite" when James interfered then he thought TE would "be next".

Fate can't be trusted, never could be, never will be, you earned you reputation. People don't forget. BA has changed but Fate and UoW have not.

that has to be one of the worst counter arguments. you are sayin that fate and ba members were attacking weaker enemies unsympathetically, then they joined cr and in addition to attacking weaker players they are also attacking the very players who helped them grow; and somehow that is justified.